SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]

Go down 
+92
sl4yer_kid
paintball2321
TheAce
dogfreak594
flame_burger
Serilum
Supermuslim64
Aus10IsANoob
IronWingz
Iseefire
johnjohn213
Minerjoe2323
IDontHateVests3
ookachaka
-Dutch-LBP-
goldenp200
damiencw
TrevIzSick
tntommygun
aj34
3williy
braxfactor12
MISTERbobPLOODY
gemhunter76
awesomesauce2222
_TheLocalPedo_
qpthebossqp
Virtualpixels
roboflash
KMiner
hawkkiller
rocketeer55
HardenedPotatoe
lucasmetcalfe
codydragon
NickNp
Dro
Biionic
Nickolas1198
vongriva
Uaint
matt98770
zxkool_cutzxz
demon123123
tactical_k
lootho
LadyVelvet
Magest1cNoob
GetKnifed808
magma83
luckystars123
G4ssy
Golyshitskiy
fruity_fresh
IWreck
XxGaBGaB789xX
pogdoo
lolplayer365
pandabear135
D-Mac
jjd1198
bg387
LILOREB
xxxmarine79
NikeCleats
MINERJOE
IVIeTo
BartTheHobo
ShaunDepro
bendizzels
imcoolioz
Niner256
cjhind12345
CreeperGuy998
wjr5
mvikoren
charlie.mckee2
skelly
ethanroxx
Fire_unknown
xFusionFox
Asianaterz
Textus
bloodtamer
ZpG96
8_B_A_L_L
naruto85
xx_mojang_xx
Moosause
Zootable
kyle8800
LaserLag
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Textus
Gold
Textus

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:27 pm

Golyshitskiy wrote:
Minecraft name: Golyshitskiy (My Skype name is Jasper.Goly)

Country and timezone: USA, Pacific Time Zone (Washington State)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2+ Years

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 4 months? Something around that.

How often do you play on weekdays? Usually around 2 hours a day.

How often do you play on weekends? Around 3-4 hours on Saturday, on Sunday about 2 hours.

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Yes, I am a donor. Donor rank is [Iron]

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Of course Very Happy

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I can be contacted through Skype and Email.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I catch griefers constantly. I always do fair punishments according to the grief, such as if they grief only 5 or so blocks, it'd only be a jail for about 30 minutes or so. If it's anything over 20 or so blocks, I usually ban or temp ban, depending on the amount of offenses they have had in the past. Currently on play.faxionmc.com, I am the “Enforcer” of the server because I am the one to always catch griefers, spammers, hackers etc. One must be kind to the community, listen to the community, and take feedback from the community. I feel that the most important part of the server is having the community love your server. The SwaggerCraft community needs a leader to lead, because without one, it would be entirely chaotic. I feel as if I could take leadership on the server, as I have had over 4 months of experience on this. The community is mostly friendly (with a few exceptions of course), has a neat sense of humor, and is organized. PS, Extended_Clip on play.faxionmc.com (The Owner) would vouch for me. Hope to join staff team soon Very Happy
]
Hate to tell you this but Griefing is allowed. So umm how have you played for 4 months and didn't know greifing was allowed?
Back to top Go down
G4ssy
Scrub
G4ssy

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Textus wrote:
Golyshitskiy wrote:

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 4 months? Something around that.

How often do you play on weekends? Around 3-4 hours on Saturday, on Sunday about 2 hours.

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Of course Very Happy

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I can be contacted through Skype and Email.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I catch griefers constantly. I always do fair punishments according to the grief, such as if they grief only 5 or so blocks, it'd only be a jail for about 30 minutes or so. If it's anything over 20 or so blocks, I usually ban or temp ban, depending on the amount of offenses they have had in the past. Currently on play.faxionmc.com, I am the “Enforcer” of the server because I am the one to always catch griefers, spammers, hackers etc. One must be kind to the community, listen to the community, and take feedback from the community. I feel that the most important part of the server is having the community love your server. The SwaggerCraft community needs a leader to lead, because without one, it would be entirely chaotic. I feel as if I could take leadership on the server, as I have had over 4 months of experience on this. The community is mostly friendly (with a few exceptions of course), has a neat sense of humor, and is organized. PS, Extended_Clip on play.faxionmc.com (The Owner) would vouch for me. Hope to join staff team soon Very Happy
]
Hate to tell you this but Griefing is allowed. So umm how have you played for 4 months and didn't know greifing was allowed?

Ya, lol Tex I was Sitting Here Like How the fuck Could That Happen?
Back to top Go down
luckystars123
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:07 pm

Minecraft name: luckystars123
Country and timezone: United States of America East Coast
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since april of 2011
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:1.8
How often do you play on weekdays? 2-3 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 5-6 hours
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Swag
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: that it would be a good experience to help the Swaggercraft community since i have been on for a long time and feel like i know the rules pretty well and that im a trust worthy player and will help make the server the better for the new and old players.
Back to top Go down
magma83
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Minecraft Name:magma83
How Long Have You Been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.2.02
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since 1.7
How Often do you play on weekdays?: Once I get home from school, about 2 hours.
How often do you play on weekends?: Around 3-4 hours, on Friday maybe 5
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:I know all the commands by heart, I love to help others out and highly respect and enjoy my time on the server. I am always neutral when it comes to problems. But I do think that I might be a good [Guide] instead of a mod.
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:36 pm

magma83 wrote:
Minecraft Name:magma83
How Long Have You Been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.2.02
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since 1.7
How Often do you play on weekdays?: Once I get home from school, about 2 hours.
How often do you play on weekends?: Around 3-4 hours, on Friday maybe 5
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:I know all the commands by heart, I love to help others out and highly respect and enjoy my time on the server. I am always neutral when it comes to problems. But I do think that I might be a good [Guide] instead of a mod.
Reasons why you wont be mod:
1: 12
2: 12
3: You haven't been playing since 1.7, maybe late 1.8
4: 12
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Minecraft name: Getknifed808

Country and timezone: US eastern

How long have you been playing Minecraft? since teh alpha, i honestly dont know

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: since 1.8.1

How often do you play on weekdays? decent amount

How often do you play on weekends? more than the wekkdays

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? dark blue epic

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yesh, i take dat video

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: email and skype

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I stop dat shit from happening. I can mostly just be on to moderate, since playing the game just isnt all that fun anymore. Im not gunna be like "OH SHIT I WANT MOD SO BADLY" ya know? i kinda just thought i should apply, see where life takes me. i think id be a good moderator. stop teh hackzors
Back to top Go down
Golyshitskiy
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:31 am

[quote="G4ssy"]
Textus wrote:
Golyshitskiy wrote:

]

Ya, lol Tex I was Sitting Here Like How the fuck Could That Happen?[/quote

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but for that I was referring to what I am doing on other servers.
Back to top Go down
http://YouWontGetIt.com
Magest1cNoob
Scrub

PostSubject: Mod :D   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:01 am

Minecraft name:Magest1cNoob
Country and timezone:Canada, EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Early Beta? i think..
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:I played alot until i quit minecraft for a bit. i now play everyday, and its been too long to remeber.
How often do you play on weekdays?: Atleast 90 minutes a day
How often do you play on weekends? atleast 3 hours a day
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? no, if everything goes well, i will probably donate a sum of 50+
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? I have fraps for recording on seen, as well as camtasia studio 7, i can record without lag.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I have an email and can be contacted through that, but the best way to comunicate is skype! I also have twitter.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have had this position many times before, as well as some much higher than it. Despite my age, I am very mature, and hopefully smart. I have the right common sense for the job, such as i know what to do, at what times... I love helping people, and try to be on atlest everyday, before and after school... Thanks

-Mag

Last edited by Magest1cNoob on Sun May 06, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:21 am

IWreck wrote:
Minecraft name: IWreckYouz

How long have you been playing Minecraft?ever since it was indev

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:since 1.5 or 1.6

How often do you play on weekdays? everyday - for around 6-12 hrs a day ;P

How often do you play on weekends? all day and all night....... im always on.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I Will be a good moderator as i am a reliable, well mannered and responsible player. i will check/watch for hackers and ban them asap, i will also be vidding everytime i play, dont exploit, use forcefield nocheat bypasses or and other types of client sided hacks.I've also noticed that there is a lack of mods when it comes to
hackers on the server,I want to stop this so we can have a legit server and get this server populated Smile

Are you a donor? If so, what rank?: none

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?: YES ! Definately i have the full copy of Camtasia, and fraps !!

Can you be reliably be contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype? yes i have all of these and u surely can contact me whenever Very Happy

Timezone?: +10 est ( Eastern Standard Time )

Hope you like it Smile

and Thanks for a GREAT server Very Happy

I find it funny that you would even ATTEMPT to apply for moderator when you Vclip into my base everynight. Then when we accuse you your like, "wuts a cliient?" or "whats a nodus?". I am not the only one that had noticed this either. I'm not trying to criticize him either, I'm just pointing out I really wouldn't want a Vclipper as a Mod.
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:07 pm

IWreck wrote:

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I Will be a good moderator as i am a reliable, well mannered and responsible player. i will check/watch for hackers and ban them asap, i will also be vidding everytime i play, dont exploit, use forcefield nocheat bypasses or and other types of client sided hacks.I've also noticed that there is a lack of mods when it comes to
hackers on the server,I want to stop this so we can have a legit server and get this server populated Smile

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?: YES ! Definately i have the full copy of Camtasia, and fraps !!

Can you be reliably be contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype? yes i have all of these and u surely can contact me whenever Very Happy

Hope you like it Smile

Hate to break it to you, but swagger came out in 1.7 :/
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Niner256 wrote:
IWreck wrote:

Hope you like it Smile

I find it funny that you would even ATTEMPT to apply for moderator when you Vclip into my base everynight. Then when we accuse you your like, "wuts a cliient?" or "whats a nodus?". I am not the only one that had noticed this either. I'm not trying to criticize him either, I'm just pointing out I really wouldn't want a Vclipper as a Mod.
Plus I remember you joining near the end of the 1.8.1
Back to top Go down
XxGaBGaB789xX
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:37 pm

Minecraft name:SupaStryka

Country and timezone: I am in Canada and my timezone is Eastern

How long have you been playing Minecraft? I don't remeber which update but it was sometime in 2010. I was a noob for a while Very Happy

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since 1.8.2 I think (just an estimate)

How often do you play on weekdays? For about 8-9 hours
How often do you play on weekends?
Pretty much all day (yes that's right I have NO life) Razz

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I am Swag and damn proud of it!~Stryka is my nickname Smile I plan on donating more soon.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes my computer has the capability and I have had experience with Fraps and Sony Vegas.

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I am on Skype 24/7, I am rarely on Twitter and I check my e-mail as I please.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?:I think I will be a good Mod because I own a server (don't worry I wouldn't advertise Razz ) and since I own a server I understand plugins, I know how a Mod should behave (responsibly) and most importantly I understand how much you are in need of a honest and loyal staff. If I join your staff I could help out alot (mostly with hackers) Very Happy not that your staff isn't great already! But unfortunately I do know that hackers are a major problem and I could help with them, I would not ban immediately, I believe that the Owner should be confronted before any decisions are made. Another reason is that I pretty much always write in full sentences so people understand me and don't think I am trying to make them mad. Finally I think I would serve your server well (hahah wow) because I am always online unlike half of your Mods (no offence) and I would actually help people with questions. For example one day I kept asking how you can be able to /tpa but NONE of your moderators were online or they were just ignoring me (I did not spam the chat or anything though). I just want you to know I adore this server and I favor it over any other server, I love Swaggercraft!

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes, like I said I run my own server and it has NoCheat. Therefore I know all the commands and how to use NoCheat

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? I was Admin on about 3 servers until they shutdown (stupid hackers) but I am currently Mod on 1 server.

Contact: If you want my contact information, contact me through Skype first

P.S. I am not a PvPlogger or ragequitter and I hate it when people do ragequit and PvPlog.

-Supastryka that really deserves to be Moderator but is not trying to be desperate

Last edited by XxGaBGaB789xX on Sun May 13, 2012 9:40 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error. Update)
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Minecraft name: lolplayer365
Country and timezone: USA, Eastern Time Zone
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About a year
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 3 or 2 months ago
How often do you play on weekdays?: Mostly everyday (like 3-5 hrs) unless I have something important to do.
How often do you play on weekends?: Same thing as weekends
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?: Nope
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?: Yes (I use Camtasia and I also use Game Booster and Optifine to reduce my lag on MC).
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueq4BMT0vd0
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I have an email address and a Twitter (lolplayer365) that you can contact me with at anytime of the day.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think I will be a good mod because I want to help the server become a better place for players to PvP and raid. I acknowledge the responsibilities of being a moderator and the consequences
that will occur if I commit any infraction of the rules. I want to be a mod because I love the server and I really hate annoying spammers and hackers ruining the environment of the server. I do hope that I will be accepted.

-Lolplayer365

Last edited by lolplayer365 on Mon May 07, 2012 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyVelvet
Scrub
LadyVelvet

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Minecraft name:
LadyVelvet

Country and timezone:
U.S.A Pacific Time

How long have you been playing Mine-craft?
Since Beta... a bit before.

How long have you been playing on Swagger-Craft?:
2-3 months Approximately

How often do you play on weekdays?
1-2 hours a day (Will do more and stop playing on other servers)

2-6 hours a day

Are you a donor? If so, what rank?
Iron Donator

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?:
I can easily fix that it does not.

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:
Skype, Most certainly.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?:
I simply move on if I am raided. I've always had a level head - its a game - and I like to have fun.

Not to mention my four years experience as a paid GM for a game called Ultima Online. - Dungeon making skills dont appy - but my professional attitude does.

-If your interested in having me- My Skype is LadyVelvetMines
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:50 pm

LadyVelvet wrote:
Minecraft name:
LadyVelvet

Country and timezone:
U.S.A Pacific Time

How long have you been playing Mine-craft?
Since Beta... a bit before.

How long have you been playing on Swagger-Craft?:
2-3 months Approximately

How often do you play on weekdays?
1-2 hours a day (Will do more and stop playing on other servers)

2-6 hours a day

Are you a donor? If so, what rank?
Iron Donator

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?:
I can easily fix that it does not.

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:
Skype, Most certainly.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?:
I simply move on if I am raided. I've always had a level head - its a game - and I like to have fun.

Not to mention my four years experience as a paid GM for a game called Ultima Online. - Dungeon making skills dont appy - but my professional attitude does.

-If your interested in having me- My Skype is LadyVelvetMines
Lord of Ultima is fun.
Back to top Go down
lootho
Scrub

PostSubject: Lootho for mod   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:47 am

Minecraft name: lootho
How long have you played on Swaggercraft? I've played on it for about a year now.
Can you video/screenshot punishments? Yes, i have fraps updated and ready to go when needed.
How often do you play? I play a lot recently I haven't been on for that long but that is because of tests.
How long do you play on the weekends? 5-15 hours per day.
Why would I be a good moderator? Im generally not doing anything important so i would be able to nocheat whenever needed. I am almost always watching chat, and if im not in-game im probably on skype.
Back to top Go down
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:32 am

lootho wrote:
How long have you played on Swaggercraft? I've played on it for about a year now.
Can you video/screenshot punishments? Yes, i have fraps updated and ready to go when needed.
How often do you play? I play a lot recently I haven't been on for that long but that is because of tests.
Why would I be a good moderator? Im generally not doing anything important so i would be able to nocheat whenever needed. I am almost always watching chat, and if im not in-game im probably on skype.

You forgot to say how much you donated
Back to top Go down
kyle8800
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:12 pm

lootho wrote:

Wait Wait Wait..... Youve played for a year? WHAT???? TIME TRAVLER!!!!!!!!! HAXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:06 pm

LadyVelvet wrote:
[b]
its a game

Finally! Someone who understands that Minecraft is not reality
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Kyle change your damn location.
Back to top Go down
kyle8800
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:29 pm

8_B_A_L_L wrote:
Kyle change your damn location.
No
Back to top Go down
tactical_k
Scrub
tactical_k

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:48 am

Minecraft name: tactical_k
Country and timezone :saudi arabia (+3)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.0
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 1.0
How often do you play on weekdays? 3-5 hours , unless i have lag
How often do you play on weekends? all the time , unless i have lag
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?nope
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yeah but not very good internet, it takes 2-3 hours to upload a vid
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: skype mostly
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: cause i live in the other side of the world XD , and when im on, the mods are at school , work or sleeping. its better to have mods from all over the world. not much but ... yeah.
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:42 pm

I added two new fields to the application:

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?

Please update your mod apps Razz
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:49 am

Minecraft name:Zootable
Country and timezone:tasmania eastern standard time
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 3 months
How often do you play on weekdays?1 and a half hours to 5 hours depends wat i am doing after school
How often do you play on weekends?Almost all day depends wats planed that day
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?Yes
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?I might be getting mod on TrevIzSicks server but im not sure yet but he trusts me cause was given op so i can help him with his server
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?Yes i am swag
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?No
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: All 3 of em
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:Cause i understand the abuse of powers term and i know how to use nocheat and will not be as agressive to players and i really want to help laserlag to keep his server running instead of it being ddosed or something and im always looking at chat. Thankyou for reading this Zootable
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Updated Version   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Minecraft name: lolplayer365
Country and timezone: USA Eastern Time
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Almost a year now.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 3 months.
How often do you play on weekdays?: Mostly everyday, like 3-6 hours everyday.
How often do you play on weekends?: Same as weekdays.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?: I know that violations that extend over the thousands and more are bannable, but mostly no (Sorry)
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?: Yes (in a tiny server that eventually shut down (lol))
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?: None
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueq4BMT0vd0
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Twitter and le Email are the only ones that l always log on.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I am a fast learner and I usually don't get mad on the server just because of being raided or killed with god swords or other stuff related to that. I really don't know if I'm cool or not, but I say yes (Yay for self-esteem! Very Happy ), and I am trustworthy (You can ask my faction buds that). I am mature and bold, but I have fun too you know ;D . So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Official-
Jump to: