SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]

Go down 
+92
sl4yer_kid
paintball2321
TheAce
dogfreak594
flame_burger
Serilum
Supermuslim64
Aus10IsANoob
IronWingz
Iseefire
johnjohn213
Minerjoe2323
IDontHateVests3
ookachaka
-Dutch-LBP-
goldenp200
damiencw
TrevIzSick
tntommygun
aj34
3williy
braxfactor12
MISTERbobPLOODY
gemhunter76
awesomesauce2222
_TheLocalPedo_
qpthebossqp
Virtualpixels
roboflash
KMiner
hawkkiller
rocketeer55
HardenedPotatoe
lucasmetcalfe
codydragon
NickNp
Dro
Biionic
Nickolas1198
vongriva
Uaint
matt98770
zxkool_cutzxz
demon123123
tactical_k
lootho
LadyVelvet
Magest1cNoob
GetKnifed808
magma83
luckystars123
G4ssy
Golyshitskiy
fruity_fresh
IWreck
XxGaBGaB789xX
pogdoo
lolplayer365
pandabear135
D-Mac
jjd1198
bg387
LILOREB
xxxmarine79
NikeCleats
MINERJOE
IVIeTo
BartTheHobo
ShaunDepro
bendizzels
imcoolioz
Niner256
cjhind12345
CreeperGuy998
wjr5
mvikoren
charlie.mckee2
skelly
ethanroxx
Fire_unknown
xFusionFox
Asianaterz
Textus
bloodtamer
ZpG96
8_B_A_L_L
naruto85
xx_mojang_xx
Moosause
Zootable
kyle8800
LaserLag
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Niner256 Mod App.   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 Coolte12

Minecraft Name: Niner256

Age: 14. (I understand this is young, but if you will know I am very mature for my age.)

Country and timezone: USA and Eastern Standerd Time

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2_01

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since 1.8.1

How often do you play on weekdays? 4PM-10PM

How often do you play on weekends? Just depends, but on average I'm on about 6-8 hours a day. (Sure call me a no-life, but i have reasons why I'm on this so long.)

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes, i have my own little test server to fuck around and I'm always checking the nocheat violations and how they work to get use to them so that I can use them for later experiences maybe for other servers like this one?

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes, i was once a Admin on this other server and i got use to the commands like worldedit and nocheat and such to get a feel. I was later demoted for on accident because the owner accused me of promoting a person to mod when another person did it, but i can do say that the owner can vouch for me while i was mod/admin on the server and how great i was in that time!

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? [Diamond], but i will be donating very soon for [Swag].

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes, I run Minecraft fancy, far at solid 60 FPS, but uploading to youtube might be a problem with this DL speed and Upload speed.... Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 1919540198

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I can be contacted on email, but most of the time I'm usually always on Skype. I will also be on Mumble from time to time.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: To begin with, I am usually almost on for 6 hours a day which means I am totally dedicated to this server. With this amount of time i am able to get on and watch over for any newbies that come in and need help, as well as the daily spammers that come on the server. I will be on to give good tips on how to survive and how to make a good faction and enjoy the server and try to become the top faction like everybody else and Ban those who try to make the server difficult for other players.
Secondly, I have experience with Plugins and looking for cheaters. The plugins like Nocheat , World-edit, Shops, etc. I have had experience with all. So if anybody needs a cheater check i will already know what to look for. Also, i am very familiar with cheats and/or clients people use. I have looked up and seen countless number of cheating vids and what to actually look for when there are cheating. And if you anybody needs help with any further plugins I am here to help as first call front and center.
Moreover, (This may seem a bit off absurd and childish, but....) I am a very good listener and peacemaker. If anybody is accusing people for hacking i will look into what there person has to say who is accusing and also hearing the Accused player side of the story. I will use my best judgement to solve the dispute. I will also not take sides just because i do not like the other person. I will take the side who i feel has the better evidence and if I think both of them are right with what they have said, I will try my best to make their lives and everybody else lives better in the server so we do not have somebody rage quitting or Raging in chat, "OMG HE HACKS SO BAD I HATE THIS MOD..ETC."
Last but not Least, I think i would be very good mod because I love this server and have one goal. To be the top player and faction. I know its a long shot, but with mod i think i can not only reach that goal, but go above and beyond. I can play the server with my friends and have a good time while doing it while also on the side moderate the server to that not only i can have a good time, but everyone else as well!

All in all, I would just like for you guys to take the time to read my application and consider me for mod. Thank you very much and Good luck to all the other Applications as well!

Sincerely,
-Niner256 afro
Back to top Go down
demon123123
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:13 am

Minecraft name: demon123123
Country and timezone: America EDT
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
1 1/2 Years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 8 months
How often do you play on weekdays?
40-50 hours
How often do you play on weekends?
10-20 hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?
No
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?
No
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?
No, but going to soon,
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?
Yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:
Yes
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:
Because im mature about situations, Im on alot, and, I dont give in to my emotions.
Back to top Go down
XxGaBGaB789xX
Scrub

PostSubject: SupaStryk4 Mod Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 10:17 am

Minecraft name: SupaStryk4 (My twin is SupaStryka)

Country and timezone: I live in Canada and my timezone is Eastern

How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing since 2010 unlike my brother I wasn't a noob because Minecraft makes complete sense to me, it's like real life but it's NOT.

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I have been playing on this AMAZING server for about 1 month (ya that's right LaserLag I am kissing your butt Razz) because this is my newer account. But in total I have probably played on this server for about 6 months.

How often do you play on weekdays? I am on once almost every night for about 3-4 hours.

How often do you play on weekends? I am not gonna lie to you, I play for VERY LONG periods of time (4-6 hours) but I am not gonna lie and say I'm always on because I am not (liars never get what they want)

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? I have PLENTY of experience reading NoCheat violations because I run a server that has NoCHeat so I tamper around with the commands sometimes.Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes, I am Mod on a few Minecraft servers. I have been Mod in other virtual servers too.

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I love this server so I donated for the [Diamond] tag. I do NOT regret donating and I plan on donating more in the future.

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? PFFFFT of course it can! I have some experience with Fraps and I have messed around with Sony Vegas.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I got it all! I am ALWAYS on Skype unfortunately I don't check my e-mail and Twitter often BUT if you REALLY need me to I definitely can.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: i think I would be a GREAT Mod because I feel your pain when it comes to Mods/ Admin not being on often enough, so I can ease your pain by going online as often as I can. Even if that means that I have to tape my eye-lids open Very Happy . Your probably concerned by the fact that I run my own server, because you probably think that means I will never be online but the truth is my server practically runs itself so I can do whatever I want. I also think I will be a good Mod because I actually go on the website and read your updates so I know what's going on in your life, I say this because it means I can relate to you because I know what's going on. <---- LOL I know that made me sound like a creeper but don't worry I am not. Most importantly HACKERS SUCK so if you were to EVER need help with hackers then I can help! Mister LaserLag/ Alex you are the king (king) and I respect that but I do Suspect (suspect) that you need help from someone trustworthy like me Very Happy

- [Diamond] Supastryka
Back to top Go down
zxkool_cutzxz
Scrub

PostSubject: zXkOoL's Mod App   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Minecraft name: zXkOoL_CuTzXz
Country and timezone:America Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:8 Months
How often do you play on weekdays?Everyday about 3-7 hours
How often do you play on weekends? Basically all day until i have shenanigans to do.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? yes actually i used to admin another server.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?Yes i do i used to play mc.the-10th-planet.com and i am a admin on there.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Yes i am I am currently [Swag]
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?Yes it doesn't my giving command i can instantly record footage of my computer screen.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes i am available from all three.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think i would be a good mod because, I am responsible with Admin controlls and don't mod abuse. Also i am familiar with "Hacker" Usage and i know one when i see one. I Think swaggercraft can use a little help with "mods" because there are plenty of hacker in swaggercraft and i know it. Also If you need any help with plugins/mod help i am the one to come to. I am just adding in that I think that if i gain the "Mod" Rank i would probable donate more to keep the server running since it would help a lot for the server. cheers
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:14 pm

zxkool_cutzxz wrote:
How often do you play on weekends? Basically all day until i have shenanigans to do.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? yes actually i used to admin another server.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?Yes i do i used to play mc.the-10th-planet.com and i am a admin on there.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?Yes it doesn't my giving command i can instantly record footage of my computer screen.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes i am available from all three.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think i would be a good mod because, I am responsible with Admin controlls and don't mod abuse. Also i am familiar with "Hacker" Usage and i know one when i see one. I Think swaggercraft can use a little help with "mods" because there are plenty of hacker in swaggercraft and i know it. Also If you need any help with plugins/mod help i am the one to come to. I am just adding in that I think that if i gain the "Mod" Rank i would probable donate more to keep the server running since it would help a lot for the server. cheers
Lying won't help you get modded.
Back to top Go down
matt98770
Scrub

PostSubject: Mod for Swagger   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:26 pm

Minecraft name:matt98770
Country and timezone: USA EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-4 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since it begain September 11th Very Happy
How often do you play on weekdays? Holidays 12hours+ a day. When school 5-6hours a day Very Happy
How often do you play on weekends? 12hours+ a day
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? No But Il Really love to learn.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? No But I'l Love to experience being one.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? No
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes My computer has a very good capability to record Video of bans and Hacks etc.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes i can be reliably contacted from Email, Twitter and Skype
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think Il be a really good mod because im very capable of being trust-worthy and im Online for most of the time and im very responsible with powers of the mod and i will never abuse the powers of the mod and i promise i never will go on a stupid Banning spree which many mods have done just because they died and i will gladly help anyone with Mcmmo problems and i will delight new players and tell them Not to spam and if they do I will video it and send you it on twitter or skype

Back to top Go down
Uaint
Scrub

PostSubject: mmmmkay   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Minecraft name: Uaint
Country and timezone: Usa est
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 4 months
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 4 months
How often do you play on weekdays? Too much
How often do you play on weekends? Too much
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? No
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Nope
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Swag time
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Capability? yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: All of those
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I'm probably gonna suck ass at it, but i am on all the time. Ban the spams... Drippin that saaauce
Back to top Go down
bloodtamer
Scrub
bloodtamer

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Textus wrote:
zxkool_cutzxz wrote:
Lying won't help you get modded.

It's funny because me and Cody just uploaded a vid of him v-clipping, then I said he better pay me and he said he would pay be based on the video (why would you pay at all f it was a glitch) all screened and videoed.... lmao noob
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Hello, and i want to say first, thank you for reading my paper. i really appreciate it.

Minecraft name: my minecraft name is "minedudej"
Country and timezone:US, Eastern Time Zone
How long have you been playing Minecraft? i have been playing on Minecraft since Alpha version 1.1.2
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I do not quite recall the exact date but i am sure that it was since Beta version 1.8.1
How often do you play on weekdays? I play Swaggercraft about 1 or 2 hours on weekdays.
How often do you play on weekends? I play about 2-3 hours on Swaggercraft. 4 at the most.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes, i do. I own my own server which has nocheat hence I know all the commands and i have had much experience with the fantastic Plugin, NoCheat.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes, as i have said before, i own my own server and i have learned to deal with Spammers, Cheater, hackers, etc. Also i am a Moderator on a different server that i usually play on. I really enjoy the privilege, and I hope i can have it here.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I have donated to get the [Gold] rank. I am planning to donate 70 on my birthday of May 30.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes, i have the wonderful program of YouCam which records marvelously.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes, i have an E-Mail and i have a Skype.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think that i will be a very kind and helpful Moderator on the Minecraft server "Swaggercraft." I am a very trustworthy man who always loves to help others and make others feel comfortable. I am friends with a lot of people on Swaggercraft and i am sure they will support me for Moderator.

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you have a great day.

~MineDude
Back to top Go down
Nickolas1198
Scrub
Nickolas1198

PostSubject: Moderator Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:33 am

Minecraft name: Nickolas1198
Country and timezone: USA , EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since minecraft 1.5
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:I've been with the community of swaggercraft since beta 1.8.
How often do you play on weekdays? All the time swaggers up. (4+ Hrs)
How often do you play on weekends? Most of the day.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Nope, But if I was given the basics, I could do well.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? I have been an admin on another server, co-ownered a server, and temp. Hosted a server.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Yes - [Swag]
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yup.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Skype - Yes Twitter - Not Yet? Email - Have one, Don't check that often.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I believe I should become a moderator for the server as I am active, and I am more trustworthy and mature then most other people.

Last edited by Nickolas1198 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Felt my application needed to be updated.)
Back to top Go down
Biionic
Scrub
Biionic

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:21 am

Minecraft name: Biionic

Country and timezone: USA and EST

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since the verge of Alpha and Beta. So, around December 2010.

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:
3-4 months? Give or take. Whatever it is since the map restart.

How often do you play on weekdays?: 3-6 hours.. Lol. I'm on summer vacation.

How often do you play on weekends?: 3-6 hours.

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?: Some- I'm aware of which ones are bannable. Not much beyond that.

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?: Yes, I ran my own server for quite some time, and only recently disbanded it. It was a smaller server but always had at least a few people on, and at one time I had purchased a dedicated server for it.

Are you a donor? If so, what rank?: Swag~

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?
Capability? Yes. If I'm chosen I'll download a program as right now I do not.

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Email, yes. Twitter, no. Skype, of course- I think you knew that.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think I would be a good mod because I like stepping back and looking at the whole story, and both sides of the story. I can step back and realize it's all just a game. I also like to help the newbies out.
Back to top Go down
IWreck
Scrub

PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Minecraft name:
IWreckYouz

Country and timezone: Australian Eastern Standard time (AEST)[+10:00]

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since early beta

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:since it opened. 1.7

How often do you play on weekdays? 5-8 hrs

How often do you play on weekends? 8-12hrs

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?yes i was a mod on another pvp server and had to read the nocheats.

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?Yes

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Swag

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?It sure does

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes i can be reliably contracted through all of them with the exception of Twitter which I rarely use.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?:Because, i have had experience of being a mod on another server and i want to stop people from hacking and make this a bigger and better server! Smile
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:06 pm

IWreck wrote:

Lies, I remember you joining the server near the end of 1.8.1 asking me for money.
Back to top Go down
IWreck
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:55 am

no, because i remembered the 1.8 map change.
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:46 am

Probably the 1.8 to 1.2 map change.
Back to top Go down
IWreck
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:57 am

nope, 1.7 - 1.8.1 map change
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:02 am

Alright then, How was the server during the first few weeks of 1.8.1?
Back to top Go down
Dro
Scrub
Dro

PostSubject: Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:49 am

Minecraft name: odroberi
Country and timezone: US, Eastern
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.6
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 1.8
How often do you play on weekdays? A lot. Way more than I should. No... But really.... a lot.
How often do you play on weekends? 6 hours ish.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? no but I would like to learn.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? A little
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Yes. Dark blue Epic.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes. Bandicam.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I am nice and I have been playing on this server A LOT.
Back to top Go down
NickNp
Scrub
NickNp

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:25 pm

Minecraft name: NickNp
Country and timezone: United States, eastern standard time
How long have you been playing Minecraft? alpha 1.0
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: since beta 1.8
How often do you play on weekdays? 2-3hrs
How often do you play on weekends? 5-6hrs
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? yes
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? yes, i had a server of my own that i moderated for about a year
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Epic, dark blue (also have donated for 3 other friends)
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yes, hypercam 3
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes, i am almost constantly on skype
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: i fully understand the rules of the server, i understand the times to use /kick, /ban, and /mute. I am not extremely strict with the rules but when someone goes over the line i know when to take action. I am very helpful and know a lot about minecraft, and i keep up to date with all new elements of every patch. Also if you were worrying about the age many people that i have talked to on the internet at first assume i am around the age of 17, because of my maturity.
Back to top Go down
fruity_fresh
Scrub
fruity_fresh

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Minecraft name: Fruity_Fresh
Country and timezone: I'm from norway, Time mode: 24 hours or 12 hours (AM/PM)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft from 1.3 i guess.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: From 1.8.1
How often do you play on weekdays? I play really much, way more then what i should.
How often do you play on weekends? Again, i play really much.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes i do.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes, i have been admin on many servers.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I'm [Epic]
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes it does, i got fraps.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Not twitter, but skype and email.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Well first off all, im online alot, and i would NEVER abuse my mod powers.

- Fruity Wink
Back to top Go down
IWreck
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:17 pm

Grrr, for all the times i have applyed i have not got promoted ... Welldone, Fruity, Bart
Back to top Go down
codydragon
Scrub
codydragon

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Minecraft name: codydragon
Country and timezone: U.S. EST.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beginning of beta.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Not too long after PvPers Anonymous went down
How often do you play on weekdays? 6-8 hours (varies)
How often do you play on weekends? 8-10 hours (varies)
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Somewhat. I know if it is over like 500 or something then it is bannable.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes, I am admin on SwavverCraft, and also host my own server for me and my friends.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Yes, I am Diamond, but I will soon donate for Swag.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Defiantly. I also have a 2TB HDD for recording hackers and stuff like that.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yup. I am normally on Skype, and I usually check my email, and I can also be contacted through Steam, and PM's on YouTube. I am not really on Twitter, but if I have a question or something, I'll just get on and ask.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I am very honest, and I will not be biased towards anyone, and I will try to treat everyone fair, and I am mature, and will not start spamming, or cussing if someone kills me or something like that.
Back to top Go down
IWreck
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Minecraft name:
IWreckYouz

Country and timezone: Australian Eastern Standard time (AEST)[+10:00]

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since early beta

How often do you play on weekdays? 5-8 hrs

How often do you play on weekends? 8-12hrs

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?yes i was a mod on another pvp server and had to read the nocheats.

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?Yes

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Swag

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?It sure does

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes i can be reliably contracted through all of them with the exception of Twitter which I rarely use.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?:Because, i have had experience of being a mod on another server and i want to stop people from hacking and make this a bigger and better server!
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:58 am

Minecraft Name : lucasmetcalfe (~LucasMet)
Country and time: England, GMT +1.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1.4 Beta
How long have you been playing Swaggercraft: Just before the old, old map reset in 1.8.1.
How much do you play on weekends: 9 Hours :3
How much do you play on weekdays: 4-6 Hours :3
I would just like to say... THE SERVER IS ADDICTIVE!
Do you have any experiences reading NoCheat violations: I know if its bannable or not and I know if its illegal, apart from that no pig
Do you have any Admin / Mod Exprience on other servers: I was a moderator on a server once, untill it got low donations etc.
Do you have a donation rank: Yes [Epic].
Does your computer have the capability to record bans: It lags but it would work, I'm getting a new computer for my birthday in about 1 Month.
Can you be reliably contacted through Email, Twitter or Skype: Not email probably Skype or Twitter.
Why do you think you will be a good mod: I think I would be a good mod because, I know it is a game and I play quite alot so I can catch the daily spammers. The HAX0RS and the Bullies :3. I also think I would be a good mod because, I have helped the noobies quite alot and I like to go pvping so I will see the obvious H4X0RS!
Thanks -LucasMet
P.S. Ty for reading this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:40 pm

codydragon wrote:
Minecraft name: codydragon
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes, I am admin on SwavverCraft

SwavverCraft No
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Official-
Jump to: