SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]

Go down 
+92
sl4yer_kid
paintball2321
TheAce
dogfreak594
flame_burger
Serilum
Supermuslim64
Aus10IsANoob
IronWingz
Iseefire
johnjohn213
Minerjoe2323
IDontHateVests3
ookachaka
-Dutch-LBP-
goldenp200
damiencw
TrevIzSick
tntommygun
aj34
3williy
braxfactor12
MISTERbobPLOODY
gemhunter76
awesomesauce2222
_TheLocalPedo_
qpthebossqp
Virtualpixels
roboflash
KMiner
hawkkiller
rocketeer55
HardenedPotatoe
lucasmetcalfe
codydragon
NickNp
Dro
Biionic
Nickolas1198
vongriva
Uaint
matt98770
zxkool_cutzxz
demon123123
tactical_k
lootho
LadyVelvet
Magest1cNoob
GetKnifed808
magma83
luckystars123
G4ssy
Golyshitskiy
fruity_fresh
IWreck
XxGaBGaB789xX
pogdoo
lolplayer365
pandabear135
D-Mac
jjd1198
bg387
LILOREB
xxxmarine79
NikeCleats
MINERJOE
IVIeTo
BartTheHobo
ShaunDepro
bendizzels
imcoolioz
Niner256
cjhind12345
CreeperGuy998
wjr5
mvikoren
charlie.mckee2
skelly
ethanroxx
Fire_unknown
xFusionFox
Asianaterz
Textus
bloodtamer
ZpG96
8_B_A_L_L
naruto85
xx_mojang_xx
Moosause
Zootable
kyle8800
LaserLag
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
flame_burger
Scrub

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Minecraft name: flame_burger
Country and timezone: America EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft for 1 year.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since early January
How often do you play on weekdays? About 1 - 2 hours, depending on the time.
How often do you play on weekends? Probably 3-6 hours, in the night and morning.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes, I'm a mod for my friends server, and he has NoCheat so I know how to use it correctly.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes, I am mod on 5 servers, Co-Owner on 1.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I am Iron, but I want to bump up to Swag.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? No, but when I get my new computer I will.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Email, yes. Skype, yes. Google +, yes. No twitter though... Sad
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Because I have never hacked before, I want to keep to server clean like it was a long time ago.

Thanks for reading,
Flame.

Gmail: SkatingPillow@gmail.com
Yahoo: laythgadoui@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
dogfreak594
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Minecraft name: icekool594
Country and timezone: United States of America. CST
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Around 2 years.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: About 2 months
How often do you play on weekdays? 2-6 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 2-12 hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes, alot.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?: No. I would, but my mom doesnt let me use her credit card.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes. Actually I have a video on youtube of someone misbehaving. My account is icekool594 (if you want to check it out)
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: All 3 Very Happy
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Im pretty chill, and I like to have fun! But never breaking the rules! Also because I understand that people rage sometimes and the punishment shouldnt be to horrible unless what they said was very offfensive.
Back to top Go down
TheAce
Scrub
TheAce

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Minecraft name: Ace0827
Country and timezone: United states. Pacific Time zone : PTZ
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ive been playing since The nether Update.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Um alittle after 1.8.2 came out
How often do you play on weekdays? everyday about 5 hours or more.
How often do you play on weekends? as much as i can. usually 7-9.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? No experience but with the right training. I can.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes on this server that has been up & down for weeks.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Im iron ATM. Only because I won it from your contest.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? I do not have a recording software, but if needed I could buy one. And yes it does.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes I check my email everyday. and im on skype all day.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Im very respectable and trustworthy. Ill try my best to make the server a better place for new players and old players. I will make sure to make fair and just decisions.

Back to top Go down
paintball2321
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Minecraft name:paintball2321
Country and timezone:U.S.A, Est
How long have you been playing Minecraft?1.6.2
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:1.7.3
How often do you play on weekdays?like 4 hours or more if i have homework
How often do you play on weekends?like 6 hours or more if i have to do something
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? i have some but i can learn
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?i was a co owner on a server untill the server went down due to money and never went back up
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?im dont a donor but i want to be
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?i have never tryed but i think it can
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:i can contacted u through email
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:u dont have mods on that much and when there are spamers there is no mods on and i was a co ower of a good server but not now
Back to top Go down
sl4yer_kid
Scrub

PostSubject: K   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Minecraft name: Lordd28

Country and timezone: USA eastern

How long have you been playing Minecraft? From about 2 years ago

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: For about 5-6 months

How often do you play on weekdays? On weekdays i play about 3-4 hours

How often do you play on weekends? On weekends i play about 5-7 hours

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? No

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I technically am but I didn't buy it, saving up for new comp. [Iron]

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes i used FRAPS

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I have and E-mail

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I would be a good mod because of what i know most people trust me. I play a lot and this is my only server i play. (\/)
(-.-)
('')('') Meow.

Back to top Go down
redgeorge4
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Minecraft name:redgeorge4
Country and timezone:California
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 yrs
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?7 months
How often do you play on weekdays?right now 1 a week because I am grounded but normaly every day
How often do you play on weekends? Pretty often
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes 3 other servers
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Light blue Epic
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? No but I can get it
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: because I am on often and have great experience with no cheat and want to better Swaggercraft with more help and want to stop hackers

Last edited by redgeorge4 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ookachaka
Scrub
ookachaka

PostSubject: Mod/Guide application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:55 pm

Minecraft name: Ookachaka514
Country and timezone: U.S.A. - Eastern
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A little more than a year
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: About a year
How often do you play on weekdays? About 4-8 hours a day depending on the day
How often do you play on weekends? 6-10 hours each day
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Still learning.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? I'm a mod on my friend's server, It's a small, casual server.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I'm not a donor.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes, I currently have a recording program installed.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes to Email and Skype
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have never caused trouble on this server. I tend to keep to myself on issues until I hear all of the evidence so that I don't end up involuntarily taking someone's side, which is why I am known as the 'levelheaded one' in my guild. I am also usually on at awkward hours of the day and night when the current moderators are not online. Being in collage also helps with those hours, as I have more flexible hours during school months than most of the younger players. I enjoy playing on this server immensely and I feel that hackers are doing nothing but ruining it. Swaggercraft was the first server I played on and it has never been bad to me in any way. Whenever I try other servers, I always find myself comparing it to Swagger. I only want to see this server get even better and becoming a moderator will let me do my part.
I have also read that you are interested in new guides and would like to apply for that position as well. I usually find myself answering people's questions when there aren't any guides on and I never feel bothered when helping them.

Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2222
Scrub
awesomesauce2222

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Minecraft name:aweesomesauce2222
Country and timezone:well, i live in minnesota i dont know what timezone it is... sorry i am an idiot with timezones
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since late alpha
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:1.9
How often do you play on weekdays?about 3-5 hours
How often do you play on weekends?4-7 hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? sort of, i am not 100% sure about everything and i catch on to things quickly.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? yes i am admin and mod on a few different raid servers, and i am admin on some other random servers.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? no, but i would like to soon and i am in the servers fantasy football league so i may win one there
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yes i have recording software already downloaded
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes i have skype and an email
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:well i always see people always see people asking for mods help with no replies, and i would help people no matter what. i would also always ask before banning or muting(unless it is really bad). i have been mod on other servers and i have never done anything abusive or bad with my powers, i also have never been banned on any server for anything like spam hack or cheat, exept when i was banned on this server but it was a misunderstanding. i also will come on if i am ever needed at any time. i also am nice to everyone on the server ( besides kyros he ripped me off). i also would interact with the players i would let them in my faction raid with people and help support the peoples factions

anyways thanks for reading
- AwesomeSauce2222 afro
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2222
Scrub
awesomesauce2222

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:56 pm

redgeorge4 wrote:

Minecraft name:redgeorge4
Country and timezone:California
How long have you been playing minecraft? 3 yrs
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?2.5 years
How often do you play on weekdays?right now 1 a week because I am grounded but normaly every day
How often do you play on weekends? Pretty often
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes 3 other servers
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Light blue Epic
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? No but I can get it
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: because I am on often and have great experience with no cheat and want to better Swaggercraft with more help and want to stop hackers
LOL WHAT A LIAR swaggercraft has not even been around for 2 and a half years it just turned 1 years old Razz , what else did you lie about?
Back to top Go down
TheAce
Scrub
TheAce

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 8:37 pm

He lied about everything. he lied about bieng a mod on other servers. he lied about everything he could lie about. I know for a fact that he lied.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:47 pm

awesomesauce2222 wrote:
Country and timezone:well, i live in minnesota i dont know what timezone it is... sorry i am an idiot with timezones
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? sort of, i am not 100% sure about everything and i catch on to things quickly.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? yes i am admin and mod on a few different raid servers, and i am admin on some other random servers.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? no, but i would like to soon and i am in the servers fantasy football league so i may win one there
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yes i have recording software already downloaded
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes i have skype and an email
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:well i always see people always see people asking for mods help with no replies, and i would help people no matter what. i would also always ask before banning or muting(unless it is really bad). i have been mod on other servers and i have never done anything abusive or bad with my powers, i also have never been banned on any server for anything like spam hack or cheat, exept when i was banned on this server but it was a misunderstanding. i also will come on if i am ever needed at any time. i also am nice to everyone on the server ( besides kyros he ripped me off). i also would interact with the players i would let them in my faction raid with people and help support the peoples factions

- AwesomeSauce2222 afro
There is a thing called Capitalization and Grammar. You should really look into it.
Back to top Go down
jestjest
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 am

Niner256 wrote:
There is a thing called Capitalization and Grammar. You should really look into it.

Then you must look into THEM as well.
*are things called capitalization and grammar*
*look into them*
Back to top Go down
redgeorge4
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:10 am

awesomesauce2222 you are wrong u changed it beause I put 7 months
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:56 am

redgeorge4 wrote:
awesomesauce2222 you are wrong u changed it beause I put 7 months

Last edited by redgeorge4 on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Subject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] Today at 10:10 pm

lolno.
Back to top Go down
IDontHateVests3
Scrub

PostSubject: Moderator Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:47 am

Minecraft name: IDontHateVests3

Country and timezone:U.S.A Eastern Timezone

How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 1 and a half years

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: About 1 year

How often do you play on weekdays? About 2-4 hours a day

How often do you play on weekends? About 4-8 hours a day

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? I started learning on my friend's server.

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? I was an admin of my own server (unfortunately it didn't last longer than a couple of months), and I am a mod on my friend's server.

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? No.

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes, and it runs at a smooth 50 or better frame rate with a normal render.

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: My E-Mail is the best way to reach me.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I am often online when no moderator is online, which is usually when spam, DDOS attacks, hacking, etc. occurs. I am excelling academically, and I know what you mean by being mature enough to be a moderator. This includes having a level head, assisting new players trying to start off, and having the guts to mute, temp. ban, or perm. ban disruptive, disrespectful, or law-breaking members. However, I shall only ban for a legit reason, and solid evidence, as well as reporting every moderator action back to you.
I hope that you find the time to read this, and appoint me as the newest member in your group of moderators.
Thank you for your time,
IDontHateVests3
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:43 am

jestjest wrote:
Niner256 wrote:

Then you must look into THEM as well.
*are things called capitalization and grammar*
*look into them*
As goes for you.

*Are things called Capitalization and Grammar.*
*Look into them*.

People these days smh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Server is gay just like ur grandmudder
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2222
Scrub
awesomesauce2222

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Niner256 wrote:
awesomesauce2222 wrote:

- AwesomeSauce2222 afro
obviously you dont know how to use it Capitalization and Grammar does not need a capital letter at the front i screw up because i tpe quick, who cares its not like mis-spelling
Back to top Go down
sl4yer_kid
Scrub

PostSubject: Lordd28 For mod OR guide   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:36 pm

PREFERABLY MOD but

Minecraft name: Lordd28

Country and timezone: USA eastern

How long have you been playing Minecraft? From about 2 years ago

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: For about 5-6 months

How often do you play on weekdays? On weekdays i play about 2-4 hours

How often do you play on weekends? On weekends i play about 4-7 hours

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? No

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I technically am but I didn't buy it, saving up for new comp. [Iron]

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes i used FRAPS

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I can and have an E-mail

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I would be a good mod because of what i know most people trust me. I play a lot and this is my only server i play AND because i am awesome...
Back to top Go down
BL4K3D0N4LD
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Minecraft name:
BL4K3D0N4LD
Country and timezone:
Canada/Eastern
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Since the beginning... Twisted Evil
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?
I started playing here many months ago, had to quit playing all video games due to school and work. I am now free and my friends and I are back Very Happy
How often do you play on weekdays?
At least every day for 1-3 hours
How often do you play on weekends?
Depending if there is work or not, around 4-5 hours a day. My school work is also important on weekends so minecraft will be logged in 7-9 hours a day.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?
Yes, I have been a mod on many different servers, most use the NoCheat.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?
Not a donor, as of yet. I am in a large amount of debt do to school and when the time comes that I have money to burn, I will definetly be donating cheers
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?
Yes, I record many minecraft videos for my youtube channels.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:
I have twitter blake_donald skype, blake.donald facebook Blake Donald
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:
I think I have the capability to be one hell of a good mod, I have the dedication, the free time, the skills/knowledge of the bans and rules. I have over 1.5 years of mod/admin experience and Im ready to rock out with everyone here at SwaggerCraft lol!
Back to top Go down
Supermuslim64
Scrub

PostSubject: Vaginal Fluids   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Applying for guide by the way

Minecraft name:Supermuslim64
Country and timezone: USA;Easter pacific
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Almost a year
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: i think about 4 months
How often do you play on weekdays? 4-7 hours a day
How often do you play on weekends? 5-9 hours a day
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes, we had it on a private server my faction members and i had.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Guard on a prision server if that counts :p
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I am not a donator.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes and without lag.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I can be contacted any time during the day with email, Twitter, and Skype.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think I will be a good mod because I will not favor my faction members over other people. If one of my faction members are doing something wrong, i call them out on it. I also think i've been on swagger long enough for enough people to know me so i will be able to communicate better. I also think i would be a good mod because my computer has at capability to record with a good frame rate. I can always be contacted and i am extremely active.
Back to top Go down
Seventhspiker
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Minecraft name:seventhspiker
Country and timezone:Canada (EST)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since about 1.7.3, but actively following it since before beta.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I have been playing on swagger craft since about 1.8.1 but for some reason couldn't connect to Swaggercraft for a couple of months so I came back 1.2
How often do you play on weekdays? I play about 2-3 a day on weekdays, depends on how much homework I have.
How often do you play on weekends? I play about 4-8 a day on weekends, depends on how much homework I have.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes I have co-owned a server with Nocheat and know what violations are from what hacks.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes I have Co-owned a server which became quite popular until funding ran out, (Someone stole our money).
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I am a donor, my rank is Dark Blue Epic.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? My computer does have the capability to record bans on a solid 20-30 fps Smile
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes, I am always on skype, and check my emails frequently, sadly I don't use twitter to often but if needed I can start using it frequently.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think I will be a good mod because I love to help people out with stuff, when I was an admin (on a different server) I would mostly help the new players with their questions and try to resolve/help the others with their problems. On Swaggercraft If I found hackers, I would have to tell A mod/T-mod about them hacking then we would have to go investigate. If I were to be mod I would record them hacking and ban them straight away (If they fly up water, ForceField, Clickaimbot, derp). If I suspected them of hacking and didn't know if they actually were I would ask another mod/contact Laser and ask if it would be enough proof to ban.

Thanks for reading this
~Sev
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Official-
Jump to: