SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]

Go down 
+92
sl4yer_kid
paintball2321
TheAce
dogfreak594
flame_burger
Serilum
Supermuslim64
Aus10IsANoob
IronWingz
Iseefire
johnjohn213
Minerjoe2323
IDontHateVests3
ookachaka
-Dutch-LBP-
goldenp200
damiencw
TrevIzSick
tntommygun
aj34
3williy
braxfactor12
MISTERbobPLOODY
gemhunter76
awesomesauce2222
_TheLocalPedo_
qpthebossqp
Virtualpixels
roboflash
KMiner
hawkkiller
rocketeer55
HardenedPotatoe
lucasmetcalfe
codydragon
NickNp
Dro
Biionic
Nickolas1198
vongriva
Uaint
matt98770
zxkool_cutzxz
demon123123
tactical_k
lootho
LadyVelvet
Magest1cNoob
GetKnifed808
magma83
luckystars123
G4ssy
Golyshitskiy
fruity_fresh
IWreck
XxGaBGaB789xX
pogdoo
lolplayer365
pandabear135
D-Mac
jjd1198
bg387
LILOREB
xxxmarine79
NikeCleats
MINERJOE
IVIeTo
BartTheHobo
ShaunDepro
bendizzels
imcoolioz
Niner256
cjhind12345
CreeperGuy998
wjr5
mvikoren
charlie.mckee2
skelly
ethanroxx
Fire_unknown
xFusionFox
Asianaterz
Textus
bloodtamer
ZpG96
8_B_A_L_L
naruto85
xx_mojang_xx
Moosause
Zootable
kyle8800
LaserLag
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bg387
Scrub

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: mod application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:29 pm

minecraft name: bg387
how long have you been playing minecraft: about a year
how long have you been on swaggercraft: a week or 2
how often do you play on weekdays: 3 or 4 days a week
how often do you play on weekends: all weekend most of the time
are you a donor? If so what rank? none whatsoever :^(
does your computer have the compatibility to record video of bans: yes although the quality might be a little sketchy
can you be reliably contacted on e-mail, twitter, and/or skype: e-mail maybe, twitter no and skype always
why do you think you would be a good mod: I think I would be a good mod because I have the knowledge needed to help people i am on fairly often and i wouldnt ban or kick people unless they truly deserve it.
Back to top Go down
jjd1198
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Minecraft name:jjd1198
Country and timezone:USA EST
How long have you been playing Minecraft?1 yr
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 4 months
How often do you play on weekdays?everyday
How often do you play on weekends?1 or both
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?no but i plan to soon
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes check everyday
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I will be a good mod because i will not let other people influence my decisions. I love feeling like i am part of something bigger. The server is great and i want to keep it that way. There arent many like it. I am a polite person who cares about the server and game. I hope you consider me as server mod.
Back to top Go down
D-Mac
Scrub

PostSubject: Mod   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Minecraft name:danyboy32

Country and timezone:United States, Eastern Standard Timezone.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.6.5.

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:Ever Since 1.7.3.

How often do you play on weekdays? 5-6 hours.

How often do you play on weekends? 7-8 hours.

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Epic[light Blue].

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes, i Play on Mac but i use QuickTimePlayer.

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes,i have Skype,Facebook,Hotmail, and i always have my phone on me.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?:Really, i think that i would be a good Mod because i have Played on Swagger craft For a long time. I know Everyone who plays on the server, i am always online and swagger craft is the only server i Play on. Another reason is that i will not let others Bother me i know what to do (for example /kick/ban/mute etc),And i will Never overuse the Power/privileges Of being a Moderator on Swagger. Smile
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 pm

xxxmarine79 wrote:
I want be mod
I catch cheters and hakers
I always will be troo to swagger
You are the bestt lazer!
I think me and you as a team equals two thumbs upp!
I like minecraft
I dig holes and look for ores in reel life and i found diamond once, then i lost it when a creaper esploded LOLOALAOLAAOALOALA my mom thought that was funny
I think if you make my mod that you well be vury hapy with whatch you get.
ummm my mom says that you have to give me a chance or it would be your loss.
you can always call me ALWAYS 4ever you just tell mom its Lazer and you need to speak to bobby and she will come get me. But dont call aftur 4pm or before 5pm ok???????
Ok so I need special mod powers and make me the head admin mod. I will be bettur then the rest and bettur then nikecleats because his name is a shoe and shoes smell LMAOROFLMAOFDLSFOLASLDFOAMCAOSDCARLVREOLv

Please welcome the new admin.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:35 am

No Laser, HeadAdmin. Admin is not enough. Just not enough.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: f   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Dont trust xxxmarine he uses nodus because he posted a picture of spammers showing his nodus
Back to top Go down
Moosause
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:16 pm

LaserLag wrote:
xxxmarine79 wrote:
I want be mod
I catch cheters and hakers
I always will be troo to swagger
You are the bestt lazer!
I think me and you as a team equals two thumbs upp!
I like minecraft
I dig holes and look for ores in reel life and i found diamond once, then i lost it when a creaper esploded LOLOALAOLAAOALOALA my mom thought that was funny
I think if you make my mod that you well be vury hapy with whatch you get.
ummm my mom says that you have to give me a chance or it would be your loss.
you can always call me ALWAYS 4ever you just tell mom its Lazer and you need to speak to bobby and she will come get me. But dont call aftur 4pm or before 5pm ok???????
Ok so I need special mod powers and make me the head admin mod. I will be bettur then the rest and bettur then nikecleats because his name is a shoe and shoes smell LMAOROFLMAOFDLSFOLASLDFOAMCAOSDCARLVREOLv

Please welcome the new admin.

This. Although, I think that someone's just making accounts for people and posting bad applications as them lol.
Back to top Go down
xxxmarine79
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Evil or Very Mad Sleep affraid sunny thanx u lazter u make right c hoices in picking me im marines and im the head mod admin. Spoutcraft iz my choice of hacks! Basketball sunny

I like Lasers and sharks with lasers attached to there heads. Notch is adding those in next patch i tweetered him to do it. Add me on pinterest I just put new curtains and drapes on ther.

laserr made the right choice in makkin me head of admins ruler of all the admin mods. I will spoutcraft now!
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Some good applications in here Smile

Last edited by lolplayer365 on Tue May 01, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:34 pm

8_B_A_L_L wrote:
Laser, add something that says: 'If you are 12 don't bother.'
Actually, age does not matter. It's just how mature and responsible the person can be.
Back to top Go down
kyle8800
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:48 pm

D-Mac wrote:

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes, i Play on Mac but i use QuickTimePlayer.

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes,i have Skype,Facebook,Hotmail, and i always have my phone on me.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?:Really, i think that i would be a good Mod because i have Played on Swagger craft For a long time. I know Everyone who plays on the server, i am always online and swagger craft is the only server i Play on. Another reason is that i will not let others Bother me i know what to do (for example /kick/ban/mute etc),And i will Never overuse the Power/privileges Of being a Moderator on Swagger. Smile

You dont know me, Whats my shoe size? What underwear do i perfer, Whats my favorite Website??? See You dont know me
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:55 pm

kyle8800 wrote:
D-Mac wrote:

You dont know me, Whats my shoe size? What underwear do i perfer, Whats my favorite Website??? See You dont know me
What?
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:28 am

I though I would just point out the things that there's no point in saying in your applications.

1. Saying your friends with a mod - it doesn't matter if your in the same faction as a mod or if your friends with them. Nobody cares. It's about you, and you alone.

2. Don't put in your application that your going to donate every day. It's not going to get you mod since you can't buy it.

3. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE! Do NOT bullshit. - don't lie in your application. If you lie about the time you have been on the server, or what sort of person you are when on the server you will screw up any chances you have. So do yourself a favour and don't bother.

4. Fancy pictures and colours - they might make it look good but in the end it's down to you, your personality and your judgement on certain situations.

5. "I won't ban wrongly" - this phrase is said by everyone, there's no point in saying it because you get mixed in with everyone else.

Basically make yourself stand out, but don't lie.
Back to top Go down
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Minecraft name: ethanroxx
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since beta 1.2
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: mid September according to my screenshots
How often do you play on weekdays? 2-3 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 3-4 hours
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? [Iron] and gonna stay that way.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes at reduced framerate
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:yes I am online 18/7
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I am online a lot. I am homeschooled so I can be contacted any time. I can upgrade my CPU when my uncle gives me my psu back. I hate spammers and it just seems no mod is online anymore. I can take on the task of helping people because that is just my way of life. I am glad you look at this and hope no more of my enemys get mod.Lol.
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Updated version on page 6

Last edited by lolplayer365 on Sun May 06, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxGaBGaB789xX
Scrub

PostSubject: XxGaBGaB789xX Mod app   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:55 pm

I am trustworthy, I do NOT lie and I have a great personnality

Minecraft name:I am XxGaBGaB789xX

Country and timezone: I live in Canada I am from the US. Timezone=Eastern

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.1

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I am sorry but this is just an estimate: I have been playing since the middle/end of 2011(Beta 1.7.3)

How often do you play on weekdays?Everyday that I don't have homework so about 4 days during the week but if I become Mod I will try to play at least everday for 4 hours

How often do you play on weekends? I play for about 10 hours throughout the weekend

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I am Diamond rank
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?Yes, and I have experience with Sony Vegas

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes I am on Skype almost everday, I check my email about once a week, Unfortunately I do NOT have Twitter but if it is neccesary I can get it.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?:I think I will be a good mod because I have been Mod and Admin on other servers and I have never had a problem. I also think I will be a good Mod because I know alot about Minecraft and all the commands but I also know things such as TNT cannons and redstone doors. I am also familiar with athe plugins you have. Another reason I think I will be good is that I am a girl so I have zero tolerance for things that are wrong. Plus I like being neat (not my bedroom though, it's a mess Very Happy ). I am not racist WHAT SO EVER racism is wrong even Nazi skins offend me. I respect others for example I have never spammed chat with rage messages and I have never had anyone rage at me. My final reason is that I enjoy helping others I do not believe in raging and hating (even though my current faction is HaterZ) so people would have a hard time agrivating me. (Just saying I have never done drugs and I don't drink alcohol and I am a straight A/B student) I legitemently want to be Mod I have been playing for a while and I think I deserve to be somewhat trusted on this server. I can help others with questions/comments/concerns and I am available almost 24/7.

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes I understnad all the commands and I use them on my brother's server.

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?Yes I am Admin on 2 servers and Mod on 3 servers. I have never betrayed or abused and I guess the Owners love me BUT their servers suck compared to yours. So I would rather be Mod on your server.

Thank you for reading my Mod Application hopefully you can trust me( I know my app may seem to perfect but that's just me Wink LaserLag is awesome and deserves good help on his workforce, I am that good help. Hahaha I won't go on a ban spree like that other Mod you mentioned in your forums post!

E-mail: If you want/need my e-mail, contact me through Skype.

Last edited by XxGaBGaB789xX on Sun May 13, 2012 9:32 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I had to edit in some information that was mentioned in other replies and I had to make things in BOLD)
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:12 am

I doubt anyone in SPQR would get mod, their description speaks against the server.
Back to top Go down
bloodtamer
Scrub
bloodtamer

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:28 am

k

Last edited by bloodtamer on Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:27 pm

bloodtamer wrote:
charlie.mckee2 wrote:
Minecraft name: the_mod_master

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years and i basically know the ins and outs of the game like the back of my hand!

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 1 1/2 years

How often do you play on weekdays?: 3 hours after schl, 1/2-1 hrs b4

How often do you play on weekends?: mostly whole days.

Are you a donor? If so, what rank?: I haven't been allowed to donate.

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?: Yes it does, i have fraps installed.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:Definately through skype, npt through Twitter and probobly through e-mail.

TimeZone: +0 GMT London, Dublin etc.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I would like to think i would be, and hopefully ill get the chance to prove I am a good Mod. thinkI will be a good Mod because i respect the laws of the game and i dont answer back to higher authorities. I will never make un-just decisions!

Forget to tell ya my skype name. It's the_mod_master.

You just said you Would follow the rules,everyone is expected to do that upon your application you turned this into a redundant statement and pretty colors don't make you stand out, spice it up a bit Smile

Sigh, blood the server has not even been up for a year yet, let alone 1 and 1/2 year. Lying on your application will get you no where.
Back to top Go down
bloodtamer
Scrub
bloodtamer

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:01 pm

pandabear135 wrote:
bloodtamer wrote:
charlie.mckee2 wrote:
Minecraft name: the_mod_master

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years and i basically know the ins and outs of the game like the back of my hand!

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 1 1/2 years

How often do you play on weekdays?: 3 hours after schl, 1/2-1 hrs b4

How often do you play on weekends?: mostly whole days.

Are you a donor? If so, what rank?: I haven't been allowed to donate.

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?: Yes it does, i have fraps installed.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:Definately through skype, npt through Twitter and probobly through e-mail.

TimeZone: +0 GMT London, Dublin etc.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I would like to think i would be, and hopefully ill get the chance to prove I am a good Mod. thinkI will be a good Mod because i respect the laws of the game and i dont answer back to higher authorities. I will never make un-just decisions!

Forget to tell ya my skype name. It's the_mod_master.

You just said you Would follow the rules,everyone is expected to do that upon your application you turned this into a redundant statement and pretty colors don't make you stand out, spice it up a bit Smile

Sigh, blood the server has not even been up for a year yet, let alone 1 and 1/2 year. Lying on your application will get you no where.

thats not my application?
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Please do not critique applications. That's my job Razz
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
IWreck
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:01 am

Minecraft name: IWreckYouz

How long have you been playing Minecraft?ever since it was indev

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:since 1.5 or 1.6

How often do you play on weekdays? everyday - for around 6-12 hrs a day ;P

How often do you play on weekends? all day and all night....... im always on.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I Will be a good moderator as i am a reliable, well mannered and responsible player. i will check/watch for hackers and ban them asap, i will also be vidding everytime i play, dont exploit, use forcefield nocheat bypasses or and other types of client sided hacks.I've also noticed that there is a lack of mods when it comes to
hackers on the server,I want to stop this so we can have a legit server and get this server populated Smile

Are you a donor? If so, what rank?: none

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?: YES ! Definately i have the full copy of Camtasia, and fraps !!

Can you be reliably be contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype? yes i have all of these and u surely can contact me whenever Very Happy

Timezone?: +10 est ( Eastern Standard Time )

Hope you like it Smile

and Thanks for a GREAT server Very Happy

Back to top Go down
fruity_fresh
Scrub
fruity_fresh

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:37 am

Minecraft name: Fruity_Fresh
Country and timezone: Norway - UTC/GMT +1 hour (ATM it's UTC/GMT +2 hour)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Almost from alpha.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: everyday for a long time.
How often do you play on weekdays? All the time.
How often do you play on weekends? All the time.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Epic
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yeah, i have fraps and i'm recording alot Smile
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Not twitter, but skype and email.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think i can be a good mod because im online all the time, and i se alot of hacker's when im online.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:03 am

Can I just point out to everyone saying that mods aren't online often, I am online every day. It's just that I'm in a different time zone so stop with the comments about other mods since you don't know what's going on with them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Golyshitskiy
Scrub

PostSubject: Mod   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Minecraft name: Golyshitskiy (My Skype name is Jasper.Goly)

Country and timezone: USA, Pacific Time Zone (Washington State)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2+ Years

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 4 months? Something around that.

How often do you play on weekdays? Usually around 2 hours a day.

How often do you play on weekends? Around 3-4 hours on Saturday, on Sunday about 2 hours.

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Yes, I am a donor. Donor rank is [Iron]

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Of course Very Happy

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I can be contacted through Skype and Email.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I catch griefers constantly. I always do fair punishments according to the grief, such as if they grief only 5 or so blocks, it'd only be a jail for about 30 minutes or so. If it's anything over 20 or so blocks, I usually ban or temp ban, depending on the amount of offenses they have had in the past. Currently on play.faxionmc.com, I am the “Enforcer” of the server because I am the one to always catch griefers, spammers, hackers etc. One must be kind to the community, listen to the community, and take feedback from the community. I feel that the most important part of the server is having the community love your server. The SwaggerCraft community needs a leader to lead, because without one, it would be entirely chaotic. I feel as if I could take leadership on the server, as I have had over 4 months of experience on this. The community is mostly friendly (with a few exceptions of course), has a neat sense of humor, and is organized. PS, Extended_Clip on play.faxionmc.com (The Owner) would vouch for me. Hope to join staff team soon Very Happy

Last edited by Golyshitskiy on Thu May 03, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to post my skype name lol.)
Back to top Go down
http://YouWontGetIt.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Official-
Jump to: