SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]

Go down 
+92
sl4yer_kid
paintball2321
TheAce
dogfreak594
flame_burger
Serilum
Supermuslim64
Aus10IsANoob
IronWingz
Iseefire
johnjohn213
Minerjoe2323
IDontHateVests3
ookachaka
-Dutch-LBP-
goldenp200
damiencw
TrevIzSick
tntommygun
aj34
3williy
braxfactor12
MISTERbobPLOODY
gemhunter76
awesomesauce2222
_TheLocalPedo_
qpthebossqp
Virtualpixels
roboflash
KMiner
hawkkiller
rocketeer55
HardenedPotatoe
lucasmetcalfe
codydragon
NickNp
Dro
Biionic
Nickolas1198
vongriva
Uaint
matt98770
zxkool_cutzxz
demon123123
tactical_k
lootho
LadyVelvet
Magest1cNoob
GetKnifed808
magma83
luckystars123
G4ssy
Golyshitskiy
fruity_fresh
IWreck
XxGaBGaB789xX
pogdoo
lolplayer365
pandabear135
D-Mac
jjd1198
bg387
LILOREB
xxxmarine79
NikeCleats
MINERJOE
IVIeTo
BartTheHobo
ShaunDepro
bendizzels
imcoolioz
Niner256
cjhind12345
CreeperGuy998
wjr5
mvikoren
charlie.mckee2
skelly
ethanroxx
Fire_unknown
xFusionFox
Asianaterz
Textus
bloodtamer
ZpG96
8_B_A_L_L
naruto85
xx_mojang_xx
Moosause
Zootable
kyle8800
LaserLag
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:06 pm

I've updated the application. If you've already posted your app, could you update your post to include your timezone? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Application Updated... First Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
Moosause
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 pm

LaserLag wrote:
I've updated the application. If you've already posted your app, could you update your post to include your timezone? Thanks!
Good catch. I updated mine (:
Back to top Go down
wjr5
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Minecraft name: wjr5

Country and timezone: usa estearn standard time

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.0 about a year

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: novemberish
How often do you play on weekdays? 4 or 5 hours

How often do you play on weekends? 8 or hours

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? yes swag might get epic soon

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yes i got bandicam but it lags me so i also use my ipad to record

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: email and skype yes twitter i have but dont check very much

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think i would be a good mod because im
trutsable i love swagger craft and am a very fair person. I would only ban if they were
truly hacking and not glitching ( know the difference) and i know to respect all players
and keep your server with a positive attitude. Also i check the website frequently and i
would like to see swaggercraft without all the ddos attacks and spammers and i would like to see this server become less polluted with spammers and more crowded with good nice active players. I try very hard to keep a positive attitude and am very fair with my decisions also i would make all my decisions for the good of the server and not just because i was angry.

thank you so much for reading this and taking the time to consider me,
sincerely,
wjr5 Very Happy

Back to top Go down
CreeperGuy998
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Minecraft name:CreeperGuy998
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since december 2011
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft? :since 1th of april 2012
How often do you play on weekdays? 2-3 Hours
How often do you play on weekends? 4-8 Hours Are you a donor? If so, what rank? i am not a donor but soon will be Surprised
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yes with High quality
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes you get it if you ask
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Well Im Very Trushworthy,I Also Have 1 Month Of Mod On A Server Called Bloodheroes. Also Because I LOVE this server! It's The BEST! Plus I dont troll,never use caps and never have greif or banned. I WILL give people a warning befor they are banned so dont think i will ban random people. If I Get Chossen I Be Exetremly Happy!

-Take Care,CreeperGuy998
Back to top Go down
cjhind12345
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Minecraft name: cjhind12345
Country and timezone: England
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.6
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: since 1.8
How often do you play on weekdays? A lot after school 4-5 hours a night
How often do you play on weekends? Errr depends on what i have the do eg home work but mainlie a lot
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Im plannig to after i go on holida
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? I have fraps and hpercam
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: i have emai and skpe
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have been mods /admin on outher servers like our friends. I never abuse power and make sure i have good evidence befor banning. I will sometimes give people 2nd chance or a warn of the spam and a temp mute. I would love to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Niner256 Mod App.   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:37 pm

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 Coolte12

Minecraft Name: Niner256

Age: 14. (I understand this is young, but if you will know I am very mature for my age.)

Country and timezone: USA and Eastern Standerd Time

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2_01

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since 1.8.1

How often do you play on weekdays? 4PM-10PM

How often do you play on weekends? Just depends, but on average I'm on about 6-8 hours a day. (Sure call me a no-life, but i have reasons why I'm on this so long.)

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes, i have my own little test server to fuck around and I'm always checking the nocheat violations and how they work to get use to them so that I can use them for later experiences maybe for other servers like this one?

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes, i was once a Admin on this other server and i got use to the commands like worldedit and nocheat and such to get a feel. I was later demoted for on accident because the owner accused me of promoting a person to mod when another person did it, but i can do say that the owner can vouch for me while i was mod/admin on the server and how great i was in that time!

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? [Diamond], but i will be donating very soon for [Swag].

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes, I run Minecraft fancy, far at solid 60 FPS, but uploading to youtube might be a problem with this DL speed and Upload speed.... Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 1919540198

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I can be contacted on email, but most of the time I'm usually always on Skype. I will also be on Mumble from time to time.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: To begin with, I am usually almost on for 6 hours a day which means I am totally dedicated to this server. With this amount of time i am able to get on and watch over for any newbies that come in and need help, as well as the daily spammers that come on the server. I will be on to give good tips on how to survive and how to make a good faction and enjoy the server and try to become the top faction like everybody else and Ban those who try to make the server difficult for other players.
Secondly, I have experience with Plugins and looking for cheaters. The plugins like Nocheat , World-edit, Shops, etc. I have had experience with all. So if anybody needs a cheater check i will already know what to look for. Also, i am very familiar with cheats and/or clients people use. I have looked up and seen countless number of cheating vids and what to actually look for when there are cheating. And if you anybody needs help with any further plugins I am here to help as first call front and center.
Moreover, (This may seem a bit off absurd and childish, but....) I am a very good listener and peacemaker. If anybody is accusing people for hacking i will look into what there person has to say who is accusing and also hearing the Accused player side of the story. I will use my best judgement to solve the dispute. I will also not take sides just because i do not like the other person. I will take the side who i feel has the better evidence and if I think both of them are right with what they have said, I will try my best to make their lives and everybody else lives better in the server so we do not have somebody rage quitting or Raging in chat, "OMG HE HACKS SO BAD I HATE THIS MOD..ETC."
Last but not Least, I think i would be very good mod because I love this server and have one goal. To be the top player and faction. I know its a long shot, but with mod i think i can not only reach that goal, but go above and beyond. I can play the server with my friends and have a good time while doing it while also on the side moderate the server to that not only i can have a good time, but everyone else as well!

All in all, I would just like for you guys to take the time to read my application and consider me for mod. Thank you very much and Good luck to all the other Applications as well!

Sincerely,
-Niner256 afro

Last edited by Niner256 on Thu May 10, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Niner256 wrote:
Also, i am very familiar with cheats and/or client people use.

Yes he knows his clients VEEEERY well....
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:22 pm

ethanroxx wrote:
Niner256 wrote:

I am assuming that your proposing i cheat or use these clients as you say? Well your sir are incorrect. I have played on many faction servers and people have said what client so and so are using. So as a person of interest, i go ahead and Google the client or cheats they use. Not my fault I'm curious Razz
Back to top Go down
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 pm

I didn't say anything about you cheating... I just said you know your clients. Trolol
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:42 pm

ethanroxx wrote:
I didn't say anything about you cheating... I just said you know your clients. Trolol
This is why Google can be your bestfriend!
Back to top Go down
imcoolioz
Scrub

PostSubject: Mod   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Minecraft name: Imcoolioz
Country and timezone: US/Central
How long have you been playing Minecraft? a year
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: right after the map reset
How often do you play on weekdays? 3-5 hours/day
How often do you play on weekends? 3-7 hours/day
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? n/a
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yez
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yez
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: because i would actually be a good mature mod and i woudne give any hackers second chances and i cant stand hackers/spammers
Back to top Go down
bendizzels
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:05 am

Minecraft name: bendizzels
Country and timezone: United Kingdom,
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.1
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:
Since 1.7 or 1.8 I think
How often do you play on weekdays? Everyday after School for about 5 hours
How often do you play on weekends? About 7 hours
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I am Epic as I got it yesterday But I was Diamond.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?
I can get one so yes I does have the capability.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:
Skype and email and Mumble.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:
As I know the rules and I can see if anyone is vialting a rule. I also am someone who givings 1 chance but if they break that chance I will be quite quick to hit the ban. Also I have owned my own server for about 5 months and I have sold it to a mate as we were getting 50 people all the time so I know how to run a server.

Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:57 am

ethanroxx wrote:
Niner256 wrote:

I would of said the same, but damn he has a good application, he haz colours and pictures. :3
Back to top Go down
Moosause
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:07 am

I vote niner for mod lmao. He is what he says he is =P
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:24 am

Minecraft name: Zootable
Country and timezone: Tasmania
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 3 months
How often do you play on weekdays? 4-6 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 7-8 hours
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? [SWAG]
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Not sure
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: skype and email
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:I am very active on the server i am always looking at the chat if someone wants help ot something and i know that if i do t follow the rules of being a mod i will be punished so i
Will not disobey the rules also i pvping alot and thats when people say eor hack so ill nocheat them kf they do accuse them of hacking and im not sure if my computer can record cause i havnt asked my oarnets but i will he asking and i will never take my anger over being a mod on swaggercraft and i want to be loyal to swaggercraft as much as i possibly can and also help laserlag out.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Zootable
Back to top Go down
BartTheHobo
Iron

PostSubject: BartTheHobo's Mod Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Minecraft name:BartTheHobo
Country and timezone:USA Central Wisconsin
How long have you been playing Minecraft?Middle of October 2011
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:6 months.
How often do you play on weekdays?An hour or longer, depending on work for school.
How often do you play on weekends?A lot. Over 3-4 hours a day.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I have a [Iron] rank.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yeah, if a quad core intel i3 3.1ghz is enough.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yeah, i would say skype, or twitter is easier.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think I would be a good mod since I love this server. And my timezone rarely has moderators on from 4-9pm so lots of spam goes on. Lastly I think i'd be good since I believe I can handle the responsibility it takes for Mod.

Thanks for the time,

BartTheHobo
Back to top Go down
IVIeTo
Scrub

PostSubject: Moderator   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Minecraft name: IVEETEC
Country and timezone: United Kingdom, London.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: About a month.
How often do you play on weekdays? 5/10 hours... varies.
How often do you play on weekends? 5/10
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? No not yet sorry Sad Im sure i will soon though.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Absolutely.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think i will be a good mod because I love helping people and running things for people to have fun.
I am very mature and can be very helpful.
I'm very friendly and I hope all my faction members agree Smile
Back to top Go down
MINERJOE
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 pm

Minecraft name: Minerjoe2

Country and timezone:U.S.A West Coats

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Scince Alpha 1.2.2

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:7 Months

How often do you play on weekdays? About 4 Hours a day and sometimes Late

How often do you play on weekends? about 6 hours a day and sometimes Late

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Light Blue Epic

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: i think I will be a good mod because i
will respond to anyone who asks me to No Cheat someone, record someone if they cant record and ban if I get enough evidence. I will not ban anyone unless they are spammers or I get video Proof of someone hacking. i have never been banned from swaggercraft. I am on swaggercraft as much as i possibly can.
Back to top Go down
NikeCleats
Scrub

PostSubject: I wanna be mod   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Minecraft name: nikecheats
Country and timezone: united states 4:30
How long have you been playing Minecraft? for like 4 hous
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: i got on 5 mins ago
How often do you play on weekdays? one a day
How often do you play on weekends? all the time
Are you a donor? yes
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? no but i can take pictures with my digital camera
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: i have email skype twitter facebook instagram myspace yahoo aol msn tumblr pintrest and gmail. i have them open all the time and i sleep with my phone incase of emergencies
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: becuz i would never hack and i will catch hackers and i want to be a police man
Back to top Go down
xxxmarine79
Scrub

PostSubject: XXXMARINE79 fer Mod   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:43 pm

I want be mod
I catch cheters and hakers
I always will be troo to swagger
You are the bestt lazer!
I think me and you as a team equals two thumbs upp!
I like minecraft
I dig holes and look for ores in reel life and i found diamond once, then i lost it when a creaper esploded LOLOALAOLAAOALOALA my mom thought that was funny
I think if you make my mod that you well be vury hapy with whatch you get.
ummm my mom says that you have to give me a chance or it would be your loss.
you can always call me ALWAYS 4ever you just tell mom its Lazer and you need to speak to bobby and she will come get me. But dont call aftur 4pm or before 5pm ok???????
Ok so I need special mod powers and make me the head admin mod. I will be bettur then the rest and bettur then nikecleats because his name is a shoe and shoes smell LMAOROFLMAOFDLSFOLASLDFOAMCAOSDCARLVREOLv

Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Minecraft name:8_B_A_L_L
Country and timezone:EST, 'Murca
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Right when beta came out.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:Since early 1.7
How often do you play on weekdays?: As much as I can when I am not on neighbourhood watch.
How often do you play on weekends?: Same as weekdays except I do not have neighbourhood watch duty on Saturday.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?: I am light blue epic.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?: Jep
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Si
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think I would be a good mod because I go on neighbourhood watch duty and I don't like hackers and I want to ban them and I can do this if I am mod. I also like to look at nocheat vios, it entertains me.
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
xxxmarine79
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:49 pm

I will be bettur than 8balls I jerk off to nocheat
Back to top Go down
LILOREB
Scrub

PostSubject: OH GAWD!!   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 pm

If I am replaced by anyone from deci then I will be very sad.
Back to top Go down
NikeCleats
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 pm

LILOREB wrote:
If I am replaced by anyone from deci then I will be very sad.
We can't replace you, because you are beyond gay. It was be impossible to replace you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Official-
Jump to: