SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]

Go down 
+92
sl4yer_kid
paintball2321
TheAce
dogfreak594
flame_burger
Serilum
Supermuslim64
Aus10IsANoob
IronWingz
Iseefire
johnjohn213
Minerjoe2323
IDontHateVests3
ookachaka
-Dutch-LBP-
goldenp200
damiencw
TrevIzSick
tntommygun
aj34
3williy
braxfactor12
MISTERbobPLOODY
gemhunter76
awesomesauce2222
_TheLocalPedo_
qpthebossqp
Virtualpixels
roboflash
KMiner
hawkkiller
rocketeer55
HardenedPotatoe
lucasmetcalfe
codydragon
NickNp
Dro
Biionic
Nickolas1198
vongriva
Uaint
matt98770
zxkool_cutzxz
demon123123
tactical_k
lootho
LadyVelvet
Magest1cNoob
GetKnifed808
magma83
luckystars123
G4ssy
Golyshitskiy
fruity_fresh
IWreck
XxGaBGaB789xX
pogdoo
lolplayer365
pandabear135
D-Mac
jjd1198
bg387
LILOREB
xxxmarine79
NikeCleats
MINERJOE
IVIeTo
BartTheHobo
ShaunDepro
bendizzels
imcoolioz
Niner256
cjhind12345
CreeperGuy998
wjr5
mvikoren
charlie.mckee2
skelly
ethanroxx
Fire_unknown
xFusionFox
Asianaterz
Textus
bloodtamer
ZpG96
8_B_A_L_L
naruto85
xx_mojang_xx
Moosause
Zootable
kyle8800
LaserLag
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
IWreck
Scrub

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: IWreckYouz Mod Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Minecraft name:IWreckYouz

Country and timezone:Australian Eastern Standard time (Aest +10)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?since early beta

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:since 1.8

How often do you play on weekdays?6-8hrs

How often do you play on weekends?6-10hrs depending on work.

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?Yes, when everyone had access of reading everyones nocheats and was a mod on two other big servers - Savagerealms, escapecraft which i had to check peoples nocheats.

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?i have had 2 mod experiences one on savagerealms and one on Escapecraft

Are you a donor? If so, what rank?Swag

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?It definately does now

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:I can be Contacted through all of these with the exception of twitter that i rarely use.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?:

There are a lot of servers out there, and Swaggercraft is no doubt one of the best of any of them. We currently have an amazing staff who does their jobs very well. I would love to be able to contribute to that factor.Swaggercraft is an amazing community of great people, players, and staff, who all fit perfectly together in making this server as great as it is. I try to help out as much as I can for everyone. I do my best to help keep the rules in chat, and help out. I really wish to become a mod so that I can further help the server, community, and each individual player. I believe that even with simple things, such as making sure chat is safe, and making bans to keep the server secure, I could help out a lot. I would be able to do these things on my own, and then the current staff could keep to their jobs, because . My activeness on the server, would not change because i play alot on this server anyway. I would gladly accept my new responsibility and work even harder for the server.I feel I can provide the help that the server deserves to be free from spammers, griefers, cursing, racists ect. And that these people do not deserve to be allowed to play on the server, i will also fill in the spots when mods arnt on since there is a lack of mods on when im on.

This isn't a real reason I would like to be a mod, but its another contribution I could make. I am fluent in python, and almost java script. I am currently learning java and C++ in school, and would be glad to help with any coding issues.

Thankyou for yourtime, IWreckyouz
Back to top Go down
HardenedPotatoe
Scrub

PostSubject: KMiner reporting in, Sir   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:12 am

Minecraft name: I3lackMiner
Country and timezone: England GMT ( +-00:00)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 Years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 6 Months
How often do you play on weekdays? 4 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 6-9 Hrs
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes. I have used multiple times before.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes Im a mod on 3 Servers
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Swag.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes sir i have a great Gaming Pc with constant fps on F.R.A.P.S
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes i have all 3 And use themn often
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have been moderator before and have senn multiple hacks. I would love to make videos on peoples bans, I have the spare time and will put in 100% Effort as there are lots of hackers roaming Minecraft.

Hope you read this,
Back to top Go down
IWreck
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:18 am

Minecraft name:IWreckYouz

Country and timezone:Australian Eastern Standard time (Aest +10)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?since early beta

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:since 1.8

How often do you play on weekdays?6-8hrs

How often do you play on weekends?6-10hrs depending on work.

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?Yes, when everyone had access of reading everyones nocheats and was a mod on two other big servers - Savagerealms, escapecraft which i had to check peoples nocheats.

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?i have had 2 mod experiences one on savagerealms and one on Escapecraft

Are you a donor? If so, what rank?Swag

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?It definately does now

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:I can be Contacted through all of these with the exception of twitter that i rarely use.

There are a lot of servers out there, and Swaggercraft is no doubt one of the best of any of them. We currently have an amazing staff who does their jobs very well. I would love to be able to contribute to that factor.Swaggercraft is an amazing community of great people, players, and staff, who all fit perfectly together in making this server as great as it is. I try to help out as much as I can for everyone. I do my best to help keep the rules in chat, and help out. I really wish to become a mod so that I can further help the server, community, and each individual player. I believe that even with simple things, such as making sure chat is safe, and making bans to keep the server secure, I could help out a lot. I would be able to do these things on my own, and then the current staff could keep to their jobs, because . My activeness on the server, would not change because i play alot on this server anyway. I would gladly accept my new responsibility and work even harder for the server.I feel I can provide the help that the server deserves to be free from spammers, griefers, cursing, racists ect. And that these people do not deserve to be allowed to play on the server, i will also fill in the spots when mods arnt on since there is a lack of mods on when im on.

This isn't a real reason I would like to be a mod, but its another contribution I could make. I am fluent in python, and almost java script. I am currently learning java and C++ in school, and would be glad to help with any coding issues.

Thankyou for yourtime, IWreckyouz
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:26 am

Minecraft name: rocketeer55 (~Rocket)

Country and timezone: USA, Ca (Pacific)

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About a year

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since around a month before the last map wipe.

]b]How often do you play on weekdays?:[/b] Since it's now summer, EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY Very Happy

How often do you play on weekends?: Same^

Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?: Yep, I have experience with nocheat plugins, as I run one on my own server.

Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?: Yep, I run my own server (of about 5 or so people, BUT IT COUNTS, K?).

Are you a donor? If so, what rank?: Yes, I am the first [Epic]

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?: Yes, I record whenever I see anything even remotely suspicious, and I also livestream sometimes too Very Happy

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: All of the three, I check them many times a day (and even more if I'm a mod).

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Well, I hate hackers. It just annoys me SO much that they think they have the right to have a completely unfair advantage. Even though this might make it seem that I'd get ban-happy, I won't ban without concrete evidence, especially if they're a donator. I run my own Minecraft server, with bukkit, and mcmmo and nocheat etc, so I know how to check violations, and which violations are something to ban for. I love this server to bits, and I honestly don't have much else to do over the summer, so this will give me something that I can put a little extra effort into, and hopefully benefit the server.
- Rocket
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:03 am

Lies.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:07 am

Textus wrote:

Lies.
He means he's like the top donor. Not the first epic ever.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:59 pm

I meant I wasn't the 2nd class Epic - $60+, but the first class Epic - $50
Back to top Go down
hawkkiller
Iron
hawkkiller

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 am

Minecraft name:Hawkkiller
Country and timezone:eastern time zone
How long have you been playing Minecraft?s1 year
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:5 months
How often do you play on weekdays? 15 hour
How often do you play on weekends? 16 hour
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? alittle
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? No
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Dark blue epic
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?yes and no
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think i will be a good mod because im on 15 hours or more a day.i will respect people and if someone needs help i will help them.i know a lot about hack client/mods so if someone need help knowing if they can use a mod like Auto fishing.[answer yes]

hawkkiller Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Mods   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:36 am

hawkkiller wrote:
Minecraft name:Hawkkiller
Country and timezone:eastern time zone
How long have you been playing Minecraft?s1 year
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:5 months
How often do you play on weekdays? 15 hour
How often do you play on weekends? 16 hour
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? alittle
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? No
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Dark blue epic
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?yes and no
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think i will be a good mod because im on 15 hours or more a day.i will respect people and if someone needs help i will help them.i know a lot about hack client/mods so if someone need help knowing if they can use a mod like Auto fishing.[answer yes]

hawkkiller Very Happy

You not very nice to people at all. You write White powder which so people dont like and you should now about hack client since you used them.
Back to top Go down
KMiner
Scrub

PostSubject: Kminer.   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 am

Minecraft Name: I3lackminer
Country and timezone: England GMT : 00
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 Years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 6 Months
How often do you play on weekdays? 3 hours
How often do you play on weekends? anything from 2 -9 hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yeah i was mod on Raidcraft.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yeah ^
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Light Blue Epic Very Happy
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes Gaming pc 64g RAM 100+ Record on far
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Skype : xozryanzox Twitter MCE_Online Email : SwaggercraftLive@hotmail.com
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have had experience love the server hate the spammers i am on when most mods arent and really Swaggercraft needs lots of mods on all the time. I think im capable at that, Thanks For reading.
Love Y'all Kminer.
Back to top Go down
roboflash
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:49 am

Minecraft name: roboflash
Age 13 will be 14 next week
Country and time zone: U.S.A and EST
How long have you been playing minecraft: since 1.0.0
How long have you been playing on swaggercraft: since 1.0.0 a day after i bought minecraft
How often do you play on weekdays: 9-10 hours
How often do you play on weekends: 10-11 hours
Do you have an experience reading nocheat violations: i was a mod on one server but that is it so sort of.
Do you have a mod/admin experience on a different server: yes i do
Are you a donor? if so what rank? no but i might donate for diamond soon.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:
Yes i have all three of them that i check everyday.
Why do you htink you will be a good mod? I am very trust worthy I have some experience of it and I will tell you and show you why i banned someone
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: My Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Minecraft name:
VirtualPixels
Country and timezone:
United Kingdom (GMT)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I started to play in February 2011
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:
I've been leading my faction from April until sometime in early March when we were raided and took a short break from the server. The intention was always to return, and we have.
How often do you play on weekdays?
Weekdays, I roughly play for anywhere between 5 and 14 hours. Inevitably I will be on vacation from time to time - but that's rather obvious to everyone.
How often do you play on weekends?
Usually about 10 hours can be expected from me (depends on what I'm doing at the weekend) (on this server) - I love to relax on weekends
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?
I can basically understand them, I think I can grasp when a violation is caused by latency or a bug - and when it's plain hacking.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?
I've ran several servers - in all honesty, only one of them "Plexineu" was successful. It had roughly anywhere between 20-60 players on at a time but unfortunately was forced to close due to lack of funding (a few friends were investing yet they backed down) I've also been a moderator on NodCraft. Aside from servers, I'm great with forums (MineBook is a creditable reference here) in which I'd be happy to help out in also.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?
Iron.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?
Definitely.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:
I always respond on minebookchris@gmail.com and check twitter @MineBookChris Plus I have skype which I can email you.
I have dedication, experience and the time. I am unbiased and will be sure to comply with the moderator regulations you stated, and of course the server rules. Not only this, if I see any members of my faction failing to abide with the rules, I will not let them off any lighter than anyone else. I believe I can judge what decision is to be made (warn, kick, ban) consistently (not kick someone for multiple hacking, then banning someone for swearing once, is an eg of bad consistency) I also have experience with public relations (improving our image to the public - eg. sponsorship where possible, you remember my email on behalf of MineBook) If you wanted me to go that extra mile as a moderator, one of my other strong points is competitions and incentives, getting the community involved - I can use these to a clever extent such as referral competitions (to grow our player-base) or just general competitions. With my communication skills I can efficiently and reliably actuate people to abide by the rules, and not create trouble again.

If you have any further questions, I'd be much obliged to answer them.

Thanks

Last edited by Virtualpixels on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
qpthebossqp
Scrub
qpthebossqp

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 2:03 am

Country and timezone:saudi arabia (UTC+03:00) Kuwait, Riyadh
How long have you been playing Minecraft? : since 1.4 beta
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: since 1.0.0
How often do you play on weekdays?:1-6 hours
How often do you play on weekends?: 5-7 hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?:yes i do know how to read player info violations in nocheat
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?:yes used to be an admin in 1 server and mod 2 other servers
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?:dark blue epic
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?:yes it does i have fraps on all times
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes im online in twitter and skype at all times
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:i think i will be a good mod cause im on all times you know that laser Smile i think i will be mature enough to judge the punishments needed to the player such as spam = mute bot = ban and my time zone is mid night for you so i will be useful for midnights cause those times most mods are not on good luck for other people ! Smile
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Da faq my 8 year old self lol!
Back to top Go down
_TheLocalPedo_
Scrub

PostSubject: Mod :D   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Minecraft name: _TheLocalPedo_
Country and timezone: North america eastern pacific (i think)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? a little more than a year
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: a little less than a year
How often do you play on weekdays? Everyday i play around 10 hours at least
How often do you play on weekends? I play late but i`m always on (about 5 hours)
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? yes not much but some
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes i have been a moderator and i own a server with my friends plus iv been a guard on a prison server
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? N/A But im going to donate in a week anyways
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yes but i lag i`m getting a new computer in September
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: If my computer is on so is Skype
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Because i`m on everyday and iv never gotten bored of this server. Also people complain about the mods not doing their job so i want to show the players that i`m different. i would never ban to my convenience. and i`m a people person i love to talk and make friends so i would always talk to the new guys and help them get on their feet Very Happy lastly i would need hard evidence to ban and would not be biased. like banning a ally`s enemy
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:17 pm

lucasmetcalfe wrote:
mindcraft nme LucasMeetACalfe age 8 country wales timzone I dnt hve a timemachne how lng have u had mindcraft lyke 2 days but ive had clasic 4 long time lyke 6 yrs how lng have u been playib swaggerkraft lyke 20 hrs how oftan do u ply on wekdays lyke wen I get hme from schl till bed time at 6 how long do you play on weekends like 7 am untl lyke 7 pm wits bedttyme wits nocheat I dnt cheat just my bro is a big boy and put a tomanyitems thing but I wnt use it on swag I promuz i hvnt Ben a mod yet bit I wiz on a classkic server are u a donor my mum gives blood but I dnt my cmper and rekord I use my phone y do u think ull be a good mod I wil be good my mummy wil help me
Please do me one favor, stop trying to be Nike or Marine.
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2222
Scrub
awesomesauce2222

PostSubject: Application For Mod   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:33 pm

Minecraft name:awesomesauce2222
Country and timezone:U.S. Central <-- sorry i am an idiot with timezones I dont know if its correect i live in Mn though
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since since late alpha
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:my first time being on is 1.0.0
How often do you play on weekdays?from around 4:00P.M. my time to 10:00P.M. my tim e(not on that whole time though) i can play more if i need to though
How often do you play on weekends?around 5 hours a day i can play at any time and like i said in teh last question if i need to i will play more
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?no but i am quick to learn and i think i have some understanding of this
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?yes on two different servers
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?i will be donating soon
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:yes i have skype it i s(awesomesauce60) and email you have talked to me on skype uite a bit LaserLag
well i am nice not quick to judeeg people i have experience with being mod on other servers i can be online quite a bit i will not power abuse i dont hack and i will help the server clear hackers and make it better i play on many factin servers and i have never hacked i can adn will do anything you ask i will help people that are new to the server Very Happy and BTW this is my favorite server and i will never quit playing on it also i wont EVER abuse my mod powers and i wont be mad if i dont get mod i will still keep playing on this server and i will still never quit thanks for your tinme and reading this

P.S sorry for bad typing i type quickly and i dont look back at what i type sorry for any inconvenience or mis spelling afro

Last edited by awesomesauce2222 on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:19 pm

Minecraft name: Niner256
Country and timezone: USA and Eastern Standard Time.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2_01
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since 1.8.1
How often do you play on weekdays? Ehh, Since its summer..sometimes, but I'm on for the most part.
How often do you play on weekends? People are out alot more then, so not as much but I will be on for a good amount of time.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes I am a new admin on Simply PvP and I have seen your plugins before and I am familiar with every single one.
Are you a donor? I am Swag.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes it does. Intel i5 2500k with a Gforce 560 I think will do the job.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes, Mostly through skype, but I am starting to get a little more comfortable with twitter. Rarely by email, but I can be.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have been on Swaggercraft Since 1.8.1 so you can I am a very Dedicated Member. With the amount of hours and the days I can be on, I can be there for any complaints players have either for a Spammer actually trying to accomplish something or If a plain as day hacker comes in and get evidence either by Nocheat or getting a video of him hacking plain as day. I'm also not going to be one of those mods that hates a certain faction or favors one, I will not be biased to my or any other factions. I will treat them with the rightful respect they infact do deserve.
Lastly, I think I will be a great mod because I know that i have what it takes to to be a Mod.

Thanks for your time,

Niner256
Back to top Go down
gemhunter76
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:50 am

Can I be a Chat moderator?

Is their such a thing?

I'd like to be able to silence or temp ban ppl who spam by changing their faction description a million times. It can't be /ignored by players. I've seen 20 or 30 people at a time, bail from this server when some asshole floods chat with impunity.

That type of spamming is an extra middle finger to the players and mods.

nightfallstorm was just doing it. Advertising his gay uk sever.

I've seen Mooshroom faction change their description 10000 times in a row.
You know who you are...you fucking prick.

They must think they are pretty cute.

Advertising other servers should get you banned pretty fast.

Be nice if a limited set of powers could be allowed for chat protection.

note: nightfallstorm is back... doing more of the same
-gem
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:24 pm

gemhunter76 wrote:
Can I be a Chat moderator?

I've seen Mooshroom faction change their description 10000 times in a row.
You know who you are...you fucking prick.

They must think they are pretty cute.

-gem

We are the cutest. Don't ever forget it.
Back to top Go down
braxfactor12
Scrub

PostSubject: RE: new mods   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Minecraft name: braxfactor12
Country and timezone:U.S.A central
How long have you been playing Minecraft? almost 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 4 months
How often do you play on weekdays? 2 to 5 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 4+ hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? no but im a fast learner
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? yes
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? im not a doner
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes o have Skype and an email.
Why do you think you will be a good mod? I think i would be a great mod because i have a lot experiance as a mod on different servers. I also know some great admins that have taught me how to be a moderator. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3williy
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Minecraft name:3williy
Country and timezone:US Central
How long have you been playing Minecraft?2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:5-6 months
How often do you play on weekdays?3-5 hours
How often do you play on weekends?4 hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?No. but i am a quick learner
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?Yes
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?No
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?Yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:I have been mod on many other servers.
Back to top Go down
aj34
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Minecraft name:aj34
Country and timezone:U.S.A. Central Timezone
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: About 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:About 6 months
How often do you play on weekdays?: 3-5 hours a day Mon. ,Tues. , Fri. on Wed. I play later at night for about 3 hours. Cool Cool
How often do you play on weekends?: Sometimes Sunday night but thats it.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?:I've seen them before but never used them.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?:Yes mod
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?:No
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?:Yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes through Skype
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:In my opinion a good mod should Have had some experience being moderator before and they NEED to know the rules without looking them up. I think i would be a great moderator on this server i have had about 6 months of experience on a different server of being moderator. A good moderator needs alot of experience beforehand. I also believe i would be a good moderator because im on alot more than some other people.

Last edited by aj34 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A few editing mistakes)
Back to top Go down
awesomesauce2222
Scrub
awesomesauce2222

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:44 pm

3williy wrote:
Minecraft name:3williy
Country and timezone:US Central
How long have you been playing Minecraft?2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:5-6 months
How often do you play on weekdays?3-5 hours
How often do you play on weekends?4 hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?No. but i am a quick learner
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?Yes
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?No
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?Yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:I have been mod on many other servers.

Really 3williy i know you in real life. you have NOT been playing MineCraft for 2 years
Back to top Go down
aj34
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:50 pm

braxfactor12 wrote:
Minecraft name: braxfactor12
Country and timezone:U.S.A central
How long have you been playing Minecraft? almost 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 4 months
How often do you play on weekdays? 2 to 5 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 4+ hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? no but im a fast learner
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? yes
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? im not a doner
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes o have Skype and an email.
Why do you think you will be a good mod? I think i would be a great mod because i have a lot experiance as a mod on different servers. I also know some great admins that have taught me how to be a moderator. Very Happy
braxfactor12 I know you in real life you DONT know any Admins on ANY Minecraft multiplayer server!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Official-
Jump to: