SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]

Go down 
+92
sl4yer_kid
paintball2321
TheAce
dogfreak594
flame_burger
Serilum
Supermuslim64
Aus10IsANoob
IronWingz
Iseefire
johnjohn213
Minerjoe2323
IDontHateVests3
ookachaka
-Dutch-LBP-
goldenp200
damiencw
TrevIzSick
tntommygun
aj34
3williy
braxfactor12
MISTERbobPLOODY
gemhunter76
awesomesauce2222
_TheLocalPedo_
qpthebossqp
Virtualpixels
roboflash
KMiner
hawkkiller
rocketeer55
HardenedPotatoe
lucasmetcalfe
codydragon
NickNp
Dro
Biionic
Nickolas1198
vongriva
Uaint
matt98770
zxkool_cutzxz
demon123123
tactical_k
lootho
LadyVelvet
Magest1cNoob
GetKnifed808
magma83
luckystars123
G4ssy
Golyshitskiy
fruity_fresh
IWreck
XxGaBGaB789xX
pogdoo
lolplayer365
pandabear135
D-Mac
jjd1198
bg387
LILOREB
xxxmarine79
NikeCleats
MINERJOE
IVIeTo
BartTheHobo
ShaunDepro
bendizzels
imcoolioz
Niner256
cjhind12345
CreeperGuy998
wjr5
mvikoren
charlie.mckee2
skelly
ethanroxx
Fire_unknown
xFusionFox
Asianaterz
Textus
bloodtamer
ZpG96
8_B_A_L_L
naruto85
xx_mojang_xx
Moosause
Zootable
kyle8800
LaserLag
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
awesomesauce2222
Scrub
awesomesauce2222

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 7:57 pm

aj34 wrote:
braxfactor12 wrote:
Minecraft name: braxfactor12
Country and timezone:U.S.A central
How long have you been playing Minecraft? almost 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 4 months
How often do you play on weekdays? 2 to 5 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 4+ hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? no but im a fast learner
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? yes
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? im not a doner
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes o have Skype and an email.
Why do you think you will be a good mod? I think i would be a great mod because i have a lot experiance as a mod on different servers. I also know some great admins that have taught me how to be a moderator. Very Happy
braxfactor12 I know you in real life you DONT know any Admins on ANY Minecraft multiplayer server!
I would also add he isnt a GOOD mod on any server you power abuse i mean you jailed aj34 FOR 3 DAYS FOR NO REASON i dont think you should b emod
Back to top Go down
tntommygun
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Minecraft name:tntommygun
Country and timezone:united states central
How long have you been playing Minecraft?7 months
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:2 months
How often do you play on weekdays?2-3 hours
How often do you play on weekends?3-5 hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?no
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?no
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?no
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:email i will be the most or skype
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:i wont ban people for stupid stuff, i will give them two chances like kick and then ban not ban right a way. cuase i dont want to get ban myself so i wont be a bad mod i think. if people r spaming so much i will do my job and hacking cause i will probalbe know. i dont know if i will turn out to be a great one but itthink i will be good at it. i am close to getting mod on one server it is ranked by karma. i hope u will help me get mod thanks. afro i dont have an afro Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:34 am

tntommygun wrote:
Minecraft name:tntommygun
Country and timezone:united states central
How long have you been playing Minecraft?7 months
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:2 months
How often do you play on weekdays?2-3 hours
How often do you play on weekends?3-5 hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?no
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?no
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?no
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:email i will be the most or skype
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:i wont ban people for stupid stuff, i will give them two chances like kick and then ban not ban right a way. cuase i dont want to get ban myself so i wont be a bad mod i think. if people r spaming so much i will do my job and hacking cause i will probalbe know. i dont know if i will turn out to be a great one but itthink i will be good at it. i am close to getting mod on one server it is ranked by karma. i hope u will help me get mod thanks. afro i dont have an afro Very Happy

At least you were honest :3
Back to top Go down
aj34
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 am

awesomesauce2222 wrote:
Minecraft name:awesomesauce2222
Country and timezone:U.S. Central <-- sorry i am an idiot with timezones I dont know if its correect i live in Mn though
How long have you been playing Minecraft?since since late alpha
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:my first time being on is 1.0.0
How often do you play on weekdays?from around 4:00P.M. my time to 10:00P.M. my tim e(not on that whole time though) i can play more if i need to though
How often do you play on weekends?around 5 hours a day i can play at any time and like i said in teh last question if i need to i will play more
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?no but i am quick to learn and i think i have some understanding of this
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?yes on two different servers
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?i will be donating soon
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:yes i have skype it i s(awesomesauce60) and email you have talked to me on skype uite a bit LaserLag
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:
well i am nice not quick to judeeg people i have experience with being mod on other servers i can be online quite a bit i will not power abuse i dont hack and i will help the server clear hackers and make it better i play on many factin servers and i have never hacked i can adn will do anything you ask i will help people that are new to the server Very Happy and BTW this is my favorite server and i will never quit playing on it also i wont EVER abuse my mod powers and i wont be mad if i dont get mod i will still keep playing on this server and i will still never quit thanks for your tinme and reading this

P.S sorry for bad typing i type quickly and i dont look back at what i type sorry for any inconvenience or mis spelling afro
I know awesomesauce2222 in real life I know he can be a GREAT moderator on your server LaserLag!
Back to top Go down
damiencw
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 9:09 am

Minecraft name:Damiencw
Country and timezone:United States, central
How long have you been playing Minecraft?around 9 months.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:About a month
How often do you play on weekdays?3-4 hours
How often do you play on weekends?3-4 hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? No.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes, I am currently a mod on another server, the name will remain disclosed, as I don't want to get in trouble for advertising.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? No.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:I think I would be a good mod because, I am active, I don't ban without proper evidence. I am on a lot, when other mods are not. I am a good people person. I have tons of ideas, to improve the server. I would complete modreq's or helpop's whatever you want to call them, immediately. If you'd like to know the server name of which I disclosed, contact me, in game and i will give you the name/ IP (it has around 150-300 players) So I know how to handle large amounts of players. Thanks for reading my app.
~Damiencw
Back to top Go down
goldenp200
Scrub

PostSubject: Goldenp200 (Leader Of Goldbutter)   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Minecraft name: goldenp200
Country and timezone: Saudi Arabia (+3 GMT)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 3 Months Ago...
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Also 3 Months Ago
How often do you play on weekdays? All My Free Time
How often do you play on weekends? All My Free Time Very Happy
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes Thanks To Virtual Pixels; A Great Mod.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? I have Lots Of That Type Of Experience (Literally)
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Havent Desided... Possibly [Epic]
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yah I'll Get A Decent One If I get Picked. If Not, I'll Take Lots Of Screenshots! lol!
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Twitter, Yes -- Skype No -- Email You Can Say So
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:Well, I like to lead and love to help people. People call me mature and funny (A Very Strange Mix). And just cuz im from Saudi Arabia doesent mean I'm what people say, I'm very different cuz i lived most of my life in Canada. And while America is sleeping Sleep , im online so the other half of the day would be monitored by me.

Well that's all i have in my mind and i hope you enjoy reading this.
-goldenp200 (Leader of Goldbutter Faction)

Exclamation EDIT: By the way, if you ever want me to design the server, ask me. I'm known for my designs. Cool
Back to top Go down
-Dutch-LBP-
Scrub
-Dutch-LBP-

PostSubject: My Mod Apply.    Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:45 pm

5-8-2012
Minecraft name: dutchLBP
Country and timezone: Europian (UTC+01:00)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I played mc since beta 1.3
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I ame playing swaggercraft for like 1/2 months now.
How often do you play on weekdays? I'm having vacation now and i played like 15 hours a day, in school days i will immediately come online if i'm home untill i go to bed.
Are you a donor? Yes i'm Swag, i donated a lot.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? I can't record now because my pc is broken right now but i can record with my laptop! Smile
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes, my skype is online when my pc is on. And i also use twitter sometimes.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I play swaggercraft a lot and i want to help everyone in the server, also sometimes i'm online in the server when no mods are online some newbs are spamming around and players saying someones hacking and etc. I want to stop that. If i could be mod i will be active and be a good mod and I promise you never get regret of me.
Greetings
- Dutch aka dutchLBP
Back to top Go down
ookachaka
Scrub
ookachaka

PostSubject: Moderator Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:11 am

Minecraft name: Ookachaka514
Country and timezone: U.S.A. - Eastern
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A little more than a year
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: About a year
How often do you play on weekdays? About 6-12 hours, depending on the day
How often do you play on weekends? 8-12 hours
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? No, but currently learning.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? No.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Not yet.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes, I currently have a recording program installed.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes to Email and Skype
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have never caused trouble on this server. I tend to keep to myself on issues until I hear all of the evidence so that I don't end up involuntarily taking someone's side, which is why I am known as the 'levelheaded one' in my guild. I am also usually on at awkward hours of the day and night when the current moderators are not online. Being in collage also helps with those hours, as I have more flexible hours during school months than most of the younger players. I enjoy playing on this server immensely and I feel that hackers are doing nothing but ruining it. Swaggercraft was the first server I played on and it has never been bad to me in any way. Whenever I try other servers, I always find myself comparing it to Swagger. I only want to see this server get even better and becoming a moderator will let me do my part.

Thanks for considering my application!
~Ookachaka514

Last edited by ookachaka on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IDontHateVests3
Scrub

PostSubject: Moderator Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:07 pm

Minecraft name: IDontHateVests3
Country and timezone: U.S.A., Eastern Timezone
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started on Version 1.7.2.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I found out about Swagger during the 1.8.1 Version.
How often do you play on weekdays? 4-6 hours a day, maybe more
How often do you play on weekends? 6-8 hours a day, maybe more
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? No, but I am interested in finding out about it.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes, I am a mod on my friend's server.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? No, but I am looking into the ranks and rewards.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: My E-mail is the best way to reach me.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: This server was the first real server I ever stayed on, and I prefer to keep it that way. However, I have been raided multiple times due to people vclipping, freecamming, etc., which disappoints me, especially after all the plugins and updates that were put into the server. On the other hand, being raided due to hacks may assist me in being a moderator, because I have suspicions about who hacks and who doesn't. These suspicions will not overrule my judgement though, as I will consider everything before a ban, kick, or even mute is established.
I hope that you will acknowledge my application and reply soon.
Thank you for your time!
IDontHateVests3
Back to top Go down
Minerjoe2323
Scrub

PostSubject: Minerjoe2's Mod Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Minecraft name: Minerjoe2
Country and timezone: U.S.A Pacific Time
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Started Alpha 1.2.2
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Early 1.8.1
How often do you play on weekdays? After shcool for about 4 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 5-7 hours a day
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Yes
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Dark Blue Epic
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes i am recording 24/7
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes but the fastest responce will be through Skype
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think i will be a good Moderator because I have only been banned 1 time, and that was for Auto-Refill which is not a hacked client. I have never use a hacked client on Swaggercraft and I have High-Quality recordings on my YouTube channel. I know ALL of the rules and i know how to use NoCheat+. I also record 24/7 so if someone is using hacks then most likely he would be banned, before I ban I will make sure i have solid evidence of the person hacking, if it is a donor, ill make sure the video goes to you first I have been playing on Swaggercraft for 1 year, and it is by far the best server i have ever played on.
Back to top Go down
johnjohn213
Scrub

PostSubject: johnjohn213's mod or guide application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:19 am

Minecraft name: johnjohn213
Country and timezone: USA East Coast
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Alpha 1.2.2
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 1.8
How often do you play on weekdays? Everyday
How often do you play on weekends?Everyday
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes when everyone had access to it.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? A little bit.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Dark blue Epic.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Skype.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I will be a good mod or guide because I'm tired of hackers who get away with it, and i want to make swagger a better place for new members that join daily i will help them with every question they have. I have knowledge from 1.8 and am familiar with the players. I will stop my raging/ caps for ever while being mod or guide. Smile All I'm asking for is a chance if someone has proof of me not being a good mod / guide you can demote me but i assure you that won't be necessary.
Back to top Go down
hawkkiller
Iron
hawkkiller

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:37 am

johnjohn213 wrote:
Minecraft name: johnjohn213
Country and timezone: USA East Coast
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Alpha 1.2.2
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 1.8
How often do you play on weekdays? Everyday
How often do you play on weekends?Everyday
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? Yes when everyone had access to it.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? A little bit.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Dark blue Epic.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Skype.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I will be a good mod or guide because I'm tired of hackers who get away with it, and i want to make swagger a better place for new members that join daily i will help them with every question they have. I have knowledge from 1.8 and am familiar with the players. I will stop my raging/ caps for ever while being mod or guide. Smile All I'm asking for is a chance if someone has proof of me not being a good mod / guide you can demote me but i assure you that won't be necessary.
-.-
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:18 am

Minedudej's Application

Minecraft name:minedudej

Country and timezone: USA, Eastern Time Zone
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have played on minecraft since alpha 1.1.2 but then stopped playing for like a month or 2 {long time ago} and played again at i think 1.4
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I honestly dont remember i think it is about 4-5 months
How often do you play on weekdays? about 3-5 hours
How often do you play on weekends? well, if i don't have a tennis tournament, i play about 5 to 7 hours.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? yes, i hold my own server that me and 7 other friends play on. I've caught one of my friends {not gonna say the name} hacking on my server and gave him a 2 day ban Very Happy
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? well as a have said before, i do own my own mcmmo factions server [inspired by swaggercraft] but it is not worldwide [yet]. and i am mod on my friend's friend's server with only 8 ppl. and i was admin on this little server but it doesnt exist anymore. but it still counts right? Smile
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Yes, i have donated to this server and i have the [Swag] rank
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes i have YouCam and Bandicam. but i use bandicam most of the time.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: i am almost always on skype and i will make a twitter account. my email is redminedudej@gmail.com and my skype is vongriva
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: well i do have little admin experiance and i would like to have more through being mod on this server. I never ever go into rage and spam caps or curse. i try my best to be mature and respectfull not only to the mods but everyone on this server. usually when a new person to this server goes online, i help them out with simple faction commands like how to start your own faction and how to gain power. since there are many mods on this server and maybe you dont need any more at the time, i will still be grateful in being a [Guide] to the server. if you dont pick me as mod, ist ok i dont have very good social skills anyway so i dont know how to stand out. ;(

Thank you,
minedudej
Back to top Go down
Iseefire
Scrub

PostSubject: I Promise   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Can i pls be mod pls i promise im not boatsandhoesss
im 10
and i runded my own surver be4 so den
i gots to hav de quallifcashuns to be de mod mkay

gooby pls
Back to top Go down
Iseefire
Scrub

PostSubject: pls   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:22 pm

pls
Back to top Go down
IronWingz
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:39 pm

bloodtamer wrote:
Minecraft name: Bloodtamer
Country and Timezone: USA : EST
Experience on other servers: WoW private servers, run them, made them, was a GM, helped build Swavvercraft (not a coppy of swagger I promise it's jut a coincidence), and me and Codydragon had a bukkit server setup but stopped when we found PvPersAnonymous
**Currently an admin on another server**
Experience with NoCheat: none, but I'd love to learn
How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I believe 1.6/1.7 (Beta) area
How often do you play on weekdays? about 1 - 4 hours
How often do you play on weekends? As much as possible bounce
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Of course; [Epic]
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yup, lag free, and can upload/edit in sony vegas to 1080p
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes, we talk all the time and I would say I get back to you within the next hour atleast, Skype I am generally on, but twitter I'm not a fan of.

Well, I've not only been on Swaggercraft for a while, I go out of my way to help (non-arrogant) new members (let the jackasses get raided), I welcome them, kindly direct those in search of plugin help to the appropriate /help command or mcmmo wiki etc. I don't usually keep game secrets to inhibit other players from learning tips and tricks just to better myself off. I have played with you on not only this server but PvPersAnonymous so you know I'm not lying about my game experience. I am a well rounded person in general and I would even go as far to say I'm rather intelligent (great GPA Wink ) and well I really like helping those who actually need help. Although I can help keep things crazy on the server, I keep a good chaos and keep tension during faction wars/spawn fights, but if you see this as a trait that would debilitate me I would be perfectly fine acting a little more "proper" although I'm not sure if that would be all in the spirit of Swaggercraft, but anyways I hope you consider me and I'm sure I would make a great contribution to the Swagger team, and I can assure you I would not abuse powers, I would probably give people a fair amount of warnings (granted they are not hacking) and I most certainly would take the time to fully and thoroughly investigate any situation and act only upon the clear evidence. Well thanks for reading (its a little much) and hope to join the Mod team.

P.S. I'm not bias, when dealing with situations, I will hate everyone equally

LOLOLOLOL I love how you've been saying crap to rocketeer55 even though hes one of the best mods on the server and you said you would be a better mod to everyone (AKA a worst mod because if someone made you mad you would mute or temp ban them) rocketeer55 has dealed with your crap for a year now and has pretty much muted you until like 3 times where its been so much disrespect he temp banned you. lol! so i wonder why you would make an applacation for a mod... elephant so i do say to you sir... EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:41 pm

IronWingz wrote:
bloodtamer wrote:
Minecraft name: Bloodtamer
Country and Timezone: USA : EST
Experience on other servers: WoW private servers, run them, made them, was a GM, helped build Swavvercraft (not a coppy of swagger I promise it's jut a coincidence), and me and Codydragon had a bukkit server setup but stopped when we found PvPersAnonymous
**Currently an admin on another server**
Experience with NoCheat: none, but I'd love to learn
How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I believe 1.6/1.7 (Beta) area
How often do you play on weekdays? about 1 - 4 hours
How often do you play on weekends? As much as possible bounce
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Of course; [Epic]
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yup, lag free, and can upload/edit in sony vegas to 1080p
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes, we talk all the time and I would say I get back to you within the next hour atleast, Skype I am generally on, but twitter I'm not a fan of.

Well, I've not only been on Swaggercraft for a while, I go out of my way to help (non-arrogant) new members (let the jackasses get raided), I welcome them, kindly direct those in search of plugin help to the appropriate /help command or mcmmo wiki etc. I don't usually keep game secrets to inhibit other players from learning tips and tricks just to better myself off. I have played with you on not only this server but PvPersAnonymous so you know I'm not lying about my game experience. I am a well rounded person in general and I would even go as far to say I'm rather intelligent (great GPA Wink ) and well I really like helping those who actually need help. Although I can help keep things crazy on the server, I keep a good chaos and keep tension during faction wars/spawn fights, but if you see this as a trait that would debilitate me I would be perfectly fine acting a little more "proper" although I'm not sure if that would be all in the spirit of Swaggercraft, but anyways I hope you consider me and I'm sure I would make a great contribution to the Swagger team, and I can assure you I would not abuse powers, I would probably give people a fair amount of warnings (granted they are not hacking) and I most certainly would take the time to fully and thoroughly investigate any situation and act only upon the clear evidence. Well thanks for reading (its a little much) and hope to join the Mod team.

P.S. I'm not bias, when dealing with situations, I will hate everyone equally

LOLOLOLOL I love how you've been saying crap to rocketeer55 even though hes one of the best mods on the server and you said you would be a better mod to everyone (AKA a worst mod because if someone made you mad you would mute or temp ban them) rocketeer55 has dealed with your crap for a year now and has pretty much muted you until like 3 times where its been so much disrespect he temp banned you. lol! so i wonder why you would make an applacation for a mod... elephant so i do say to you sir... EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL affraid lol!

that application was a very long time ago ironwingwarrior
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Iseefire wrote:
im 10

Shouldn't players who are banned from the server be banned from the forums too?
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Aus10IsANoob wrote:
Iseefire wrote:
im 10

Shouldn't players who are banned from the server be banned from the forums too?

Yea my too.
Back to top Go down
Supermuslim64
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Minecraft name: Supermuslim64
Country and timezone: USA ; Eastern Pacific.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.0.0
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: A couple of months now.
How often do you play on weekdays? Mostly every day of the week for a couple hours.
How often do you play on weekends? About 5 + hours every day.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? My friends and I have a private server and we messed around with it there.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? Admin on a little server my friends and i own.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? None (Yet) Wink
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Mmmhmm with little to no lag.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Well, as a player i know what people want in a moderator. A mod should be someone who listens what everyone has to say, doesn't rage ban, and actually helps the people out. If i get this position i would be just that person for swagger. Im not saying our current mods don't do that im saying that I would be a good addition to the staff Smile
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Supermuslim64 wrote:
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Well, as a player i know what people want in a moderator. A mod should be someone who listens what everyone has to say, doesn't rage ban, and actually helps the people out. If i get this position i would be just that person for swagger. Im not saying our current mods don't do that im saying that I would be a good addition to the staff Smile

Butts and butts and butts and butts!
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:00 am

skelly wrote:
Supermuslim64 wrote:

Good point, Skelly.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:19 am

skelly wrote:
Supermuslim64 wrote:

? dont get it
Back to top Go down
Supermuslim64
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:34 pm

skelly wrote:
Supermuslim64 wrote:

I'm lost.
Back to top Go down
Serilum
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:30 pm

Minecraft name: Serilum
Country and timezone: Netherlands, GMT+1
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Early Beta
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Not that long, I believe it was from 1.0
How often do you play on weekdays? Depends on the amount of work I've got. The time probably varies between 1 and 2 hours.
How often do you play on weekends? Also depends on the amount of work. I'm near my computer, but not always actively playing Minecraft.
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations? I've been an owner on my own server for a few months. Even re-coded the whole plugin. I'd say I recognize the violation paterns.
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server? I've been an admin on the McPVP servers. Unfortunately due to my holiday and exams I was inactive for 2 months which resulted in losing this status.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Swag
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Recording most of my time on swaggercraft for my series on the Teamables youtube channel.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: My Skype will be on if I'm near my computer. Twitter goes directly through my phone and if needed I'll link my personal Twitter account.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I could give a lot of information here about my past experiences, but I don't think it would make a difference. Being a moderator is basically looking out for the server. Abuse is rare since bans are being actively logged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Official-
Jump to: