SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]

Go down 
+92
sl4yer_kid
paintball2321
TheAce
dogfreak594
flame_burger
Serilum
Supermuslim64
Aus10IsANoob
IronWingz
Iseefire
johnjohn213
Minerjoe2323
IDontHateVests3
ookachaka
-Dutch-LBP-
goldenp200
damiencw
TrevIzSick
tntommygun
aj34
3williy
braxfactor12
MISTERbobPLOODY
gemhunter76
awesomesauce2222
_TheLocalPedo_
qpthebossqp
Virtualpixels
roboflash
KMiner
hawkkiller
rocketeer55
HardenedPotatoe
lucasmetcalfe
codydragon
NickNp
Dro
Biionic
Nickolas1198
vongriva
Uaint
matt98770
zxkool_cutzxz
demon123123
tactical_k
lootho
LadyVelvet
Magest1cNoob
GetKnifed808
magma83
luckystars123
G4ssy
Golyshitskiy
fruity_fresh
IWreck
XxGaBGaB789xX
pogdoo
lolplayer365
pandabear135
D-Mac
jjd1198
bg387
LILOREB
xxxmarine79
NikeCleats
MINERJOE
IVIeTo
BartTheHobo
ShaunDepro
bendizzels
imcoolioz
Niner256
cjhind12345
CreeperGuy998
wjr5
mvikoren
charlie.mckee2
skelly
ethanroxx
Fire_unknown
xFusionFox
Asianaterz
Textus
bloodtamer
ZpG96
8_B_A_L_L
naruto85
xx_mojang_xx
Moosause
Zootable
kyle8800
LaserLag
96 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] Empty
PostSubject: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:58 pm

This post is pretty old. But feel free to post an application anyways. If we have interest in you, you will be approached.

Well it's about that time again. Recently, our current mods have not been as active as I would like. I'm in need of some cool, mature, trustworthy people that can handle the responsibility of being a SwaggerCraft moderator.

Here are some duties that would be expected of you as a SwaggerCraft mod:

1. Straight up ban bot spam.

2. Check the NoCheat violations of persons whom are called out in chat. It may take time to learn how to read these but generally violations that are low in number and only in one or two categories don't mean anything. However, if the violations are in the hundreds/thousands, and in multiple categories, I'd say you are safe to ban them. If you have any questions, please consult another moderator or myself.

3. Try to help people with honest questions such as ones involving plugins like Factions and mcMMO.

4. If a person is typing in caps excessively or spamming ("CAN I JOIN A FRACTION etc", ask them to stop. If they don't, give them a temporary mute.

5. Ban people who advertise other servers.

6. Use the command most appropriate for the job. Use your best judgement on whether to /ban, /kick, /mute etc.

7. Donors can be banned but please make sure your proof is solid (that goes for all other bans of course).

8. Perhaps most important...when in doubt, ask me! I'm available at almost all hours.

Please remember that you represent SwaggerCraft. It is important to be mature at all times but this doesn't mean you can't joke around Wink

Things to avoid and other tips:

1. Do not let your emotions affect how you moderate. For example, obviously do not ban someone just because they raided you or killed you. (I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH). If someone is harassing you, even though a rule says "Do not disrespect admins and mods", try to be the bigger man and /ignore them. It's safe to say that you will have a target on your back; do not let people get in your head.

2. Do not let the power go to your head. You are a player like everyone else. I once had a mod go on a mass banning spree. It was bad.

3. There is a difference between glitching and hacking (and lag for that matter). Generally I do not ban for glitching (besides like duping and bedrock mining) because it's too hard to prove. If people are confused about things, please point them to the Tips page on our website.

4. You are allowed to play regularly. Let people know you have no special powers besides moderating tools if they accuse you of foul play. For example, you can not spawn items, teleport to people (besides /tpa), use god mode, or go invisible.

5. Do not give in to people begging (oh they will beg) for action if you deem that the person isn't hacking from the tools available to you. If it is a big deal, pass it on to me. I have access to the full NoCheat logs that ARE NOT cleared upon log out.

6. Just because you are a mod it doesn't mean you are untouchable. Your powers can be revoked at any time and you can be banned too.

7. PLEASE BE POLITE AND COURTEOUS TO ALL PLAYERS! Help new people with their questions.

General banning procedure:

When you do the /ban command, it works like this: "/ban [playername] [reason]". For the reason (obviously) put why they are being banned i.e. speed hacking, server advertising, autospam, etc. Also tell them that they can appeal their ban at www.swaggercraft.com

For example, banning someone with very high fight violations (forcefield or something) would look like this:

Code:
/ban LaserLag Fight violations - Appeal at swaggercraft.com

I MUST STRESS THAT PUTTING A MEANINGFUL REASON IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO ME.

Commands available to you:

1. /ban -usage: /ban [playername] [reason]
2. /mute -usage: /mute [playername] (TimeUnit) (TimeType)
3. /togglejail - usage: /togglejail [playername] jail (Edit: Actually, we don't use jail. Don't worry about this.
4. /kick -usage: /kick [playername] [reason]
5. /nocheatplus playerinfo [playername]

You can also do /tempban. For example: /tempban [playername] [amount] [typeoftime]
To ban someone for 1 hour, it would look like /tempban laserlag 1 hour
[/color]

Here is the kicker. I will require every single moderation move you make, from a mute to a ban, to be recorded (screenshot or video depending on situation) and then posted on the private Ban Reports forum that will become visible to you. For certain things, like server advertisement or autospam, a screenshot will do. But for NoCheat violations where a chat scroll is required to see their name, it has to be a video. You can either post your reports as they happen or wait until the end of the day.

The reason for this is so I can know whether or not you are abusing your powers. I do not want people being banned for no reason or for stupid reasons.

If I find out you are abusing your powers, you will be IP banned.

Okay, now on to the application format. Please copy/paste this in to your post and fill it out.

Minecraft name:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:
How often do you play on weekdays?
How often do you play on weekends?
Do you have any experience reading NoCheat violations?
Do you have any mod/admin experience on another server?
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:

Finalists will be contacted and a Skype interview may be conducted.[/b]

Last edited by LaserLag on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
kyle8800
Scrub

PostSubject: Kyle8800's Mod app    Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Minecraft name: Kyle8800
Country and timezone: U.S.A Baby!, Est Time
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've played since The Infdev / alpha Crossover
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I've played swagger Since 1.7.3 1.8 CrossOver
How often do you play on weekdays? Weekdays? I play from when i get off school till i go to bed with some breaks of course
How often do you play on weekends? All day and all night, Swagger is amazing
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Swag, Baby!
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes, I've got one of the best PC's i can get my hands on, Ive already made hacker vids of hawkkiller.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes, Of course I have skype as you know and i use twitter sometimes.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think i could make a great mod because I have the time needed to be on, I have fraps and the pc to run it, My internet makes it so i can upload very quick, As most of swaggers players know there arn't many mods on when the hackers are on, i would like to change this, there have recently been DDoS attacks and tuns of hackers I personally don't like this, I also can tell the difference between hacks and glitches so i would never wrongly ban these "hackers" if there only glitching and sometimes it may be lag, I hope i get considered to be one of our fellow swagger mods.

Last edited by kyle8800 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Minecraft name: Zootable
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.1 beta
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 3months
How often do you play on weekdays? 4-5 hours
How often do you play on weekends?6-8 hours
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? [SWAG]
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? No but i will tell u through twitter y i banned them jailed them ect.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: cause am on very often and i understand the uses of commands and know to help ppl out when they need it i will not ban just cause i got killed ect.
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 pm

kyle8800 wrote:
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since around infdev maybe cross from inf to alpha
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:since 1.7
How often do you play on weekdays? weekdays i play from when i get off till like 10
How often do you play on weekends? all day all nighy....... swaggers my life
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: i think what will make me a good mod is im always on, i hate hackers,
and I can record all the time to gte those hackers on film.I've also noticed that there is a lack of mods when it comes to
hackers on the server,I want to stop this so we can have a hacker free Swaggercraft. i also known every glitch int he book so i can tell
if its glitching or hacking, and i wont ever abuse my powers or anything to that matter.

How can u be 13 - 14?
Back to top Go down
Moosause
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Minecraft name: Moosause
Country and timezone: USA and Eastern
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.7.3
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since around beginning-mid 1.1
How often do you play on weekdays? Every day, for around 2-5 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 5-14 hours every day (depending on what events are going on in Nexon games)
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Yes, I am dark blue epic.
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Of course. I'm on skype almost all the time.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have experience on games other than minecraft, mainly MapleStory. I know how to troubleshoot if anything goes wrong, I can keep my cool when I need to and I can be formal or informal, depending on the situation. If I get a report on a hacker, I will not be biased and will investigate to the best of my ability. If I find no proof and still think that they did something wrong, I will pass it up to you. Also, good luck to everyone who enters!

Last edited by Joda on Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xx_mojang_xx
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Minecraft name:xx_mojang_xx
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:1/2 years
How often do you play on weekdays?every day
How often do you play on weekends?every day
Are you a donor? If so, what rank?no but going to be epic
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:because im on every day and i will be every were watching for hackers and just i will be a good mod.

I will be donating for stuff every day.
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Moderator Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Minecraft name: naruto8544
Country and Timezone: United States, Eastern Standard Timezone
How long have you been playing Minecraft? A year or two, since Beta 1.2
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since September 2011
How often do you play on weekdays? I'm online every one or two days at around 5:00 PM
How often do you play on weekends? Every day but at various times depending on my schedule
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? I have [Swag]
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes I use bandicam and have recorded fair videos before
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: I have @LaserLag on Skype, Twitter, and I'm not afraid to message him my email
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Every time I get on I always find myself annoyed by spammers, advertisers, hackers, etc. There are barely any mods on to prevent this mess. I truly believe the time and effort LaserLag does to keep this server alive while still being human is ridiculous. I want to help him and everyone on the server. I also completely understand that if I abuse, It's over for me. I am prepared to uphold this great honor of being able to work aside the other moderators and keep this server the best around!

EDIT: I was a bit unclear on the times I play. On weekdays I play at around 5:00 PM for 2 - 3 hours. On weekends I play at various times but in total 5 - 7 hours, minimum.

Last edited by naruto85 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Laser, add something that says: 'If you are 12 don't bother.'
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
kyle8800
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Zootable wrote:
kyle8800 wrote:
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since around infdev maybe cross from inf to alpha
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:since 1.7
How often do you play on weekdays? weekdays i play from when i get off till like 10
How often do you play on weekends? all day all nighy....... swaggers my life
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: i think what will make me a good mod is im always on, i hate hackers,
and I can record all the time to gte those hackers on film.I've also noticed that there is a lack of mods when it comes to
hackers on the server,I want to stop this so we can have a hacker free Swaggercraft. i also known every glitch int he book so i can tell
if its glitching or hacking, and i wont ever abuse my powers or anything to that matter.

How can u be 13 - 14?

bout to be 14
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:50 pm

8_B_A_L_L wrote:
Laser, add something that says: 'If you are 12 don't bother.'
"I'm in need of some cool, mature, trustworthy people..."

Its already said.
Back to top Go down
ZpG96
Scrub

PostSubject: Mod Application   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Minecraft name:ZpG96
How long have you been playing Minecraft?1.4
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:1.2 (march 20ish)
How often do you play on weekdays?About 3-4 hrs a day minimum.
How often do you play on weekends?About 6-7 hrs a day more or less depending on what's going on but usually that minimum.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Diamond
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?I do have fraps set up and ready to capture anything at any time. So Yes.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes i will give you this information when you need it.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:I always pay attention to chat and i'm very active among the swagger community even though i'm relatively new. I am very trustworthy I don't lie or scam anyone and I will do my best to keep swagger under control from all the hackers,spammers,and cheaters of all kinds.
Back to top Go down
bloodtamer
Scrub
bloodtamer

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Minecraft name: Bloodtamer
Country and Timezone: USA : EST
Experience on other servers: WoW private servers, run them, made them, was a GM, helped build Swavvercraft (not a coppy of swagger I promise it's jut a coincidence), and me and Codydragon had a bukkit server setup but stopped when we found PvPersAnonymous
**Currently an admin on another server**
Experience with NoCheat: none, but I'd love to learn
How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I believe 1.6/1.7 (Beta) area
How often do you play on weekdays? about 1 - 4 hours
How often do you play on weekends? As much as possible bounce
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Of course; [Epic]
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yup, lag free, and can upload/edit in sony vegas to 1080p
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes, we talk all the time and I would say I get back to you within the next hour atleast, Skype I am generally on, but twitter I'm not a fan of.

Well, I've not only been on Swaggercraft for a while, I go out of my way to help (non-arrogant) new members (let the jackasses get raided), I welcome them, kindly direct those in search of plugin help to the appropriate /help command or mcmmo wiki etc. I don't usually keep game secrets to inhibit other players from learning tips and tricks just to better myself off. I have played with you on not only this server but PvPersAnonymous so you know I'm not lying about my game experience. I am a well rounded person in general and I would even go as far to say I'm rather intelligent (great GPA Wink ) and well I really like helping those who actually need help. Although I can help keep things crazy on the server, I keep a good chaos and keep tension during faction wars/spawn fights, but if you see this as a trait that would debilitate me I would be perfectly fine acting a little more "proper" although I'm not sure if that would be all in the spirit of Swaggercraft, but anyways I hope you consider me and I'm sure I would make a great contribution to the Swagger team, and I can assure you I would not abuse powers, I would probably give people a fair amount of warnings (granted they are not hacking) and I most certainly would take the time to fully and thoroughly investigate any situation and act only upon the clear evidence. Well thanks for reading (its a little much) and hope to join the Mod team.

P.S. I'm not bias, when dealing with situations, I will hate everyone equally

Last edited by bloodtamer on Wed May 30, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated for Laser)
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:25 pm

Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah
Time Travel?
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Textus wrote:

Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah
Time Travel?
I think he means Minecraft 1.2 (No Beta)
Back to top Go down
Asianaterz
Scrub
Asianaterz

PostSubject: Application.   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:05 pm

Minecraft name: Asianaterz

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.8

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 1.8

How often do you play on weekdays? 2-3 hours a day

How often do you play on weekends?5-6 hours a day

Are you a donor? If so, what rank? diamond

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yes

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes email!

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have been playing on swagger for awhile. i know a lot of people and we are not really into allies which helps me not to be biased. i am also a good friend of Samsizzle in real life. so we can work together and make the server a better place. and i also think i am responsible enough

Last edited by Asianaterz on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:16 pm

bloodtamer wrote:
Minecraft name: Bloodtamer
How long have you been playing Minecraft? about 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I believe 1.6/1.7 (Beta) area
How often do you play on weekdays? about 1 - 4 hours
How often do you play on weekends? As much as possible bounce
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Of course; [Epic]
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yup, and can upload/edit in sony vegas to 1080p
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes, we talk all the time and I would say I get back to you within the next hour atleast
Well, I've not only been on Swaggercraft for a while, I go out of my way to help (non-arrogant) new members, I welcome them, kindly direct those in search of plugin help to the appropriate /help command or mcmmo wiki etc. I don't usually keep game secrets to inhibit other players from learning tips and tricks to better myself off. I have played with you on not only this server but PvPersAnonymous so you know I'm not lying. I am a well rounded person in general and I would even go as far to say I'm rather intelligent (great GPA Wink ) and well I really like helping those who actually need help. Although I can help keep things crazy on the server, I keep a good chaos and keep tension during faction wars/spawn fights, but if you see this as a trait that would debilitate me I would be perfectly fine acting a little more "proper" although I'm not sure if that would be all in the spirit of Minecraft, but anyways I hope you consider me and I'm sure I would make a great contribution to the Swagger team, and I can assure you I would not abuse powers, I would probably give people a fair amount of warnings (granted they are not hacking) and I most certainly would take the time to fully and thoroughly investigate any situation and act only upon the clear evidence. Well thanks for reading (its a little much) and hope to join the Mod team.

P.S. I'll still help out around the server even if I don't get picked, I won't be too upset, just will have to wait for the next time around. Wink
I swear if you don't get modded I'm going to eat my face.
Back to top Go down
xFusionFox
Scrub

PostSubject: New Moderators   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Minecraft name: xFusionFox
Timezone: Eastern Time
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Probably altogether a month or two.
How often do you play on weekdays? 3-4 Hours
How often do you play on weekends? 6+ Hours
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? N/A
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Yes
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have been Admin on several other servers and I can type quickly to ban spammers.

Last edited by xFusionFox on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: d   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:40 pm

This should not be fair that donors get treated differently. EVERYONE should be treated the same.This is like being racist but with money,
Back to top Go down
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Minecraft name: ethanroxx
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2 beta: wolves and cookies
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: since it first started: September 011
How often do you play on weekdays? 1-2 hours a day
How often do you play on weekends? 1-3 hours a day
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? [Iron] soon to be swag
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes: I've upgraded it today infact.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes I am online 24/7
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I am online a lot and respect what people have to sayand put my priorities behind me to help the server. I am a star scout in the O.A and a honest and trustworthy. I will follow the rules and might put off stalking for a time. Thankyou for your time reading this and good luck to the person who gets this.
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
This should not be fair that donors get treated differently. EVERYONE should be treated the same.This is like being racist but with money,
Im guessing you're a Greaser?
Back to top Go down
Moosause
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Textus wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:
Im guessing you're a Greaser?
LMFAO@This.
On-topic: Bloo's application looks nice o.O Though, to me, he never really stood out... o-o
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:

Donors can still be banned. However, I would rather handle their cases myself because when you're dealing with real money...it IS different.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:21 am

Minecraft name: skellyplay

Time Zone: Pacific (West Coast)

How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 2 years

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: About 2 months? Since the map reset.

How often do you play on weekdays? At least 5 hours a day, at minimum. Usually more.

How often do you play on weekends? 8 or more, depending on what I'm doing.
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? Swag (50$)

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? Yes. Right now I have a demo of a pretty decent one, and if accepted I'll buy the actual full program.

Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: Skype, and if you would like me to get a twitter I can do that, too. And, for whatever reason, my school email is usually the easiest to get to me, but I'm on skype almost constantly.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have experience in retail, giving me the ability to keep calm in stressful situations (harassment) and pretty quick on my feet when it comes to addressing issues, or looking for help when it's needed. I am a mod on two small servers (max of 30 players) and I have some knowledge in reading nocheats already. While there are a few things I don't know, I'm a quick learner and good at using the resources provided, including the knowledge of other moderators. I don't hold grudges, and I can accept that dying/being killed/griefed, etc. is a natural part of the server, and if it happens, it happens. I'm confident that I can be a helpful, respectful mod.

Last edited by skelly on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
charlie.mckee2
Scrub

PostSubject: Mod Application!   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:13 am

Minecraft name: the_mod_master

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years and i basically know the ins and outs of the game like the back of my hand!

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 1 1/2 years

How often do you play on weekdays?: 3 hours after schl, 1/2-1 hrs b4

How often do you play on weekends?: mostly whole days.

Are you a donor? If so, what rank?: I haven't been allowed to donate.

Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans?: Yes it does, i have fraps installed.
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?:Definately through skype, npt through Twitter and probobly through e-mail.

TimeZone: +0 GMT London, Dublin etc.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I would like to think i would be, and hopefully ill get the chance to prove I am a good Mod. thinkI will be a good Mod because i respect the laws of the game and i dont answer back to higher authorities. I will never make un-just decisions!

Forget to tell ya my skype name. It's the_mod_master.

Last edited by charlie.mckee2 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mvikoren
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:34 am

Minecraft name:mvi023
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since december 2010
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft? :since 8th of april 2012
How often do you play on weekdays? 3-4 houers plus minus
How often do you play on weekends? 4-8 houers plus minus
Are you a donor? If so, what rank? i am not a donor
Does your computer have the capability to record video of bans? yes with medium quality
Can you be reliably contacted through email, Twitter, and/or Skype?: yes you get it if you ask
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: because i like the server and i havent played for it so long but i have never played on a cooler server as this. and i feel that if i become a mod i can give somthing back to you as a thanks for making such an awesome server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]   Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Applications [I'm not actively reading these...]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Official-
Jump to: