SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Server is almost dead

Go down 
+11
LaserLag
skelly
rocketeer55
Niner256
serin1
ShaunDepro
TrevIzSick
pandabear135
Mash_Tactics
Fire_unknown
lucasmetcalfe
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Server is almost dead - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:22 am

More than bad grammar, I hate people who can't properly space out their message.

Trying to decipher a wall of text (not to mention a wall of grammatically incorrect text) is a strain on the eyes, and a pain in my ass.
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:38 am

When ever I post a thingy. It always goes off topic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:56 pm

thats what I am trying to say lucas although my grammer is bad and yes I know but their are reasons for that with I am not oblegated to share with you as it is quite personal but why the hell do you have to go off topic rather then justifying why you are takeing the piss out of my grammer and complaining why dont you piss off becuase other then most being uneducated I have a reason for it so why don't we get back on topic.

and if people don't read my messages then so be it but for the people that do it shows they are less judgemental and less stuck up then the ones that do and would rather have a good time then sit there and try and make someone fell bad about their grammer.
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 pm

I think our definitions of "almost dead" are vastly different but...thanks for the suggestions. Once we are on the new node, and once stuff gets updated, I will look in to adding more "fun" plugins provided that the server can handle it.

I am mainly looking at finding a decent arena plugin that will allow regulated duels, free for alls, and team matches. Possibly CTF and King of the Hill as well.

I'm also considering adding an auction plugin.

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
_TheLocalPedo_
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:05 pm

I remember when i first started i went through a living hell. I made a faction and got raided and raided and raided. I went crazy each time seeing my flaws in my base, But now i have a super secure base no one can get into. I think this server needs more dedicated players who wont give up like i did. Hell i remember when i first played minecraft i asked knaxx how to make a furnace and he told me go look it up XD yes he was an asshole from the beginning but i found out how to do it myself.
Point is we need players who are ready to get their ass beat to the ground untill they get good
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:14 pm

_TheLocalPedo_ wrote:
I remember when i first started i went through a living hell. I made a faction and got raided and raided and raided. I went crazy each time seeing my flaws in my base, But now i have a super secure base no one can get into. I think this server needs more dedicated players who wont give up like i did. Hell i remember when i first played minecraft i asked knaxx how to make a furnace and he told me go look it up XD yes he was an asshole from the beginning but i found out how to do it myself.
Point is we need players who are ready to get their ass beat to the ground untill they get good

You are right. When i joined the server i almost quit because i couldn't get out, there was no warzone just safezone and wilderness but i managed to get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:10 pm

same with above the countless times i got raided but i think with a little more deadacation then people might start to get somewhere i mean look at where i am now
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:13 pm

'Deadacation' haha.

Sounds like a cheesy Zombie vacation movie.
Back to top Go down
bluefireEnigmatic
Scrub
bluefireEnigmatic

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:43 am

Does anyone ever get like the full meaning of what dragok_tom like ever says? I mean no disrespect but i honestly never really understand him...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:24 am

you know what fuck it i am out of this i am trying to give you feedback and your just makeing fun of me some fucking "nice" people you are. and by that i mean mash your sopost to be a nice admin rather then some low life prick that gets enjoyment out of makeing fun out of people that goes for the rest of you this is why the server loses players as well as other things it goes for the rest of you aswell.
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:49 am

Laser check out Ultimate Arena plugin its pretty sweet!
Back to top Go down
hawkkiller
Iron
hawkkiller

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:34 am

Fire_unknown wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:
The biggest problem is that it's way, way too easy to become unraidable.

Now, I'd like to do something about this. I really would. However, short of re-enabling lava flow, and taking away 80% of the obsidian that players have, there's not much that I can do.

And that's hardly fair to the people that earned their obsidian.

I think lava flow should be added but not able to make obby generators because that would make it easier for people to make obby and so we should be able to place water or lava in ally of enemy territory

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crazyguys56
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
When we're down at 10-15 players during peak hours, I'll believe that the server is dying.

As it stands, peak hours puts as at around 80-100 players.

That being said, I would not be against adding new things... but we'd have to run it by Laser.

Idunno if you noticed but half of the people on the server are noobs who do nothing but get their power to -10, they don't really count as people cuz they do shit all day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server is almost dead
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3