SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Server is almost dead

Go down 
+11
LaserLag
skelly
rocketeer55
Niner256
serin1
ShaunDepro
TrevIzSick
pandabear135
Mash_Tactics
Fire_unknown
lucasmetcalfe
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Server is almost dead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:32 pm

Maybe only donator's who donated in the last 2 weeks get their stuff but no one else even if there donaters to enjoy there goodies.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:32 pm

dragok_tom wrote:
in that case then reset the map at 1.3 but donators can take there things through and make people pay in game money for the transportation of there items and serin the reason noobs get killed or raided like that is becuase we dont have anything to tell them what to do we need more guides or a hallway that tells them what the servers like. or we can do something that grants them invincabilaty for like one hour or something like that and yes whilst its true that most people on the server are between 12 and 15 if they had a role moddle to look up to and help to have some self controll then maby they would start to listen like when mash and laser used to come on all the time and be friendly with the members and help the people that need help, you guys dont come on the server any more you should start raiding and fighting like the members and yes some will bitch that your the admins and you have op skills but reset your skills to 0 and grind or something like that and join in you'll find that people look up to you and will listen to you and then you can witness first hand the problems the server faces and deal with them aswell as haveing fun.

Mash has 460 archery Very Happy how did you get it that high.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
People paid real money for a lot of their items. We can't just take that away.
Wait... wait... I thought people were donating to the server, not buying items? I thought the items were more of a... gift. I'm pretty sure that if you were actually buying these items, there would be some legal issues, like tax, etc.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 pm

rocketeer55 wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:
People paid real money for a lot of their items. We can't just take that away.
Wait... wait... I thought people were donating to the server, not buying items? I thought the items were more of a... gift. I'm pretty sure that if you were actually buying these items, there would be some legal issues, like tax, etc.

And that is a fair point. It's a donation, not a purchase. I apologize for my bad wording.

However, taking away a gift sets a bad precedence. It starts the mindset of, "why bother donating, if the bonuses can be swept away at any moment?"

Let's not kid ourselves. People don't donate for the sake of keeping the server running. (Although that's a nice goal to shoot for.) People donate to get items. If they get the feeling that those items can and will be stripped away, with no way to prevent that from happening, then they won't make that investment. It simply wouldn't be worth it.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:57 pm

:/ Idk, I know Evolve wouldn't care too much, because we actually work hard, and could get everything back, and have fun doing it. I really want to start fresh again, I haven't experienced the beginning of minecraft for a long, long time. With all the duped items everywhere, and corruption in factions, I feel it would be a great time to start over. And sure, if you donated for items, you might feel a little sad that they're gone. But think about it, if the server were to lose just about all of it's population, and you're left their with your donated items, all alone, that's not much fun. You donate knowing that eventually, either you won't care about those items anymore, or you'll lose them somehow - getting raided, falling in lava, losing interest in the server, some horrible map-losing incident, etc. It says it right there on the donation page - "If you think you will regret donating, then please do not donate!"
I'm all for a clean map. I'm pretty sure the rest of Evolve is with me on this. Maybe not this soon, I'd prefer it to be a bit later, so we can finish our base, and have a bit of fun with this map.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:02 pm

We'd probably need at least a majority agreement to do something so drastic... but, if everyone would be okay with doing something like that, I'd be all for it.

Of course, I'd like to hear Laser's input on something like that first. Afterall, donations are his jurisdiction.
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:01 pm

dragok_tom wrote:
in that case then reset the map at 1.3 but donators can take there things through and make people pay in game money for the transportation of there items and serin the reason noobs get killed or raided like that is becuase we dont have anything to tell them what to do we need more guides or a hallway that tells them what the servers like. or we can do something that grants them invincabilaty for like one hour or something like that and yes whilst its true that most people on the server are between 12 and 15 if they had a role moddle to look up to and help to have some self controll then maby they would start to listen like when mash and laser used to come on all the time and be friendly with the members and help the people that need help, you guys dont come on the server any more you should start raiding and fighting like the members and yes some will bitch that your the admins and you have op skills but reset your skills to 0 and grind or something like that and join in you'll find that people look up to you and will listen to you and then you can witness first hand the problems the server faces and deal with them aswell as haveing fun.

Learn to use [Enter] to space out your posts, Please. Maybe a little bit of punctuation..

After taking about an hour to finally decipher it..

"In that case you should reset the map at 1.3 but allow donators to take their things through the reset. Or make people pay in game money for item transportation. Serin, The reason newbies get killed or raided is because We, The players, have nothing to say to them. Mash should hire newbie helpers to help them, or put up an intro area with more signs that tell people about the server. And yes, while it's true that most people on the server are between 12 and 15 they need a role model to look up to. So that they can learn some self control from them and maybe they would listen. That being said, Laser and Mash should play more and raid and fight with everyone on the server regardless of the complaints people would have about you using administrative powers to benefit you. Perhaps de-level your skills and grind up manually." ~ Dragok_tom.

See how much difference a little punctuation and capitalization makes?

'Kay then..

In response to your section aimed at me.. Uh.. You're dumb.. The newbies ask questions, and you respond with silence.. How would you feel if everyone had you on ignore? The reason newbies get raided is because everyone sees their bases and the fact that they made errors and busts in and steals everything.. When the people ask "How did I get raided, or Why did I get raided?" Most people don't tell them "Hey, make sure you block over your chests and claim the land." instead they just say "Lololol u noob u got raided hahahahaha thats what u get for being a noob!"

If you're going to complain about the "server dying" ask yourself this first... "When was the last time I helped a newbie?".

I generally try to give people tutorials on how to build v-clip protection. Why? It's nothing really harmful and it shows them how to prevent people from cheating into their base.. (If you teach everyone how to defend against v-clip, it will force v-clippers to stop doing it..)

For Future Reference: On bukkit enabled servers, V-clip is limited to 10 blocks thus an alternating floor air pattern with 5 floors at eye-level from the first floor solves any and all v-clipping problems.. although not pop-up glitches)

Same thing goes for why so many people were bitching about bows being overpowered (they were).. but if everyone uses aimbots and forcefields in combat.. If you use ranged combat they'll fail hardcore. (Not saying that archery wasn't overpowered, just saying that more people were whining about it because it was circumventing their cheats).

Also Dragok, Look at the way Skellyplay talks to you all, She's polite, She never really gets involved in the shit talk (unless it directly relates to her) and she helps newbies when she sees them ask questions.. Perhaps she'd be one of those "Role Models" you talk about? Oh, wait.. Most of the players here are too busy cursing at her or calling her names to realize that.

Like I said before, If people want more players to join the server and stick around they need to be nicer to newbies.. No excuses, no buts.. Be nicer to newbies, and more people will stick around..
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:09 pm

serin1 wrote:
dragok_tom wrote:

Learn to use [Enter] to space out your posts, Please. Maybe a little bit of punctuation..

After taking about an hour to finally decipher it..

"In that case you should reset the map at 1.3 but allow donators to take their things through the reset. Or make people pay in game money for item transportation. Serin, The reason newbies get killed or raided is because We, The players, have nothing to say to them. Mash should hire newbie helpers to help them, or put up an intro area with more signs that tell people about the server. And yes, while it's true that most people on the server are between 12 and 15 they need a role model to look up to. So that they can learn some self control from them and maybe they would listen. That being said, Laser and Mash should play more and raid and fight with everyone on the server regardless of the complaints people would have about you using administrative powers to benefit you. Perhaps de-level your skills and grind up manually." ~ Dragok_tom.

See how much difference a little punctuation and capitalization makes?

'Kay then..

In response to your section aimed at me.. Uh.. You're dumb.. The newbies ask questions, and you respond with silence.. How would you feel if everyone had you on ignore? The reason newbies get raided is because everyone sees their bases and the fact that they made errors and busts in and steals everything.. When the people ask "How did I get raided, or Why did I get raided?" Most people don't tell them "Hey, make sure you block over your chests and claim the land." instead they just say "Lololol u noob u got raided hahahahaha thats what u get for being a noob!"

If you're going to complain about the "server dying" ask yourself this first... "When was the last time I helped a newbie?".

I generally try to give people tutorials on how to build v-clip protection. Why? It's nothing really harmful and it shows them how to prevent people from cheating into their base.. (If you teach everyone how to defend against v-clip, it will force v-clippers to stop doing it..)

For Future Reference: On bukkit enabled servers, V-clip is limited to 10 blocks thus an alternating floor air pattern with 5 floors at eye-level from the first floor solves any and all v-clipping problems.. although not pop-up glitches)

Same thing goes for why so many people were bitching about bows being overpowered (they were).. but if everyone uses aimbots and forcefields in combat.. If you use ranged combat they'll fail hardcore. (Not saying that archery wasn't overpowered, just saying that more people were whining about it because it was circumventing their cheats).

Also Dragok, Look at the way Skellyplay talks to you all, She's polite, She never really gets involved in the shit talk (unless it directly relates to her) and she helps newbies when she sees them ask questions.. Perhaps she'd be one of those "Role Models" you talk about? Oh, wait.. Most of the players here are too busy cursing at her or calling her names to realize that.

Like I said before, If people want more players to join the server and stick around they need to be nicer to newbies.. No excuses, no buts.. Be nicer to newbies, and more people will stick around..

Not everyone ignores the new players. Last time i helped someone was like 1 hour ago asking about lava and the shop and about donating.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Also when i kill someone i check if they are in a faction, if they are i just keep the stuff unless it's a noob faction, but if they are not in a faction ( unless they are someone no new) i almost always give them their stuff back. Unlike everyone else who is greedy i feel sad for new players not having anything but what is in their inv.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Well, normal average players aren't really going to help newbies to the server.
SkellyPlay helps out new players, I even saw JohnJohn introduce a new player who joined the server. Even through it is a raiding server, it does put people off.

Probably two solutions - 1. Reintroduce guides, but with a guideline to actually help players who join the server, etc. 2. Have broadcasts with tips for new players, such as travelling far, levelling up McMmo, all that simple to advance stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Guides are an iffy solution, at best.

I mean, I could MAYBE set up a newbie guide center under spawn. (Long hallway/room filled with tips, advice, etc.) This would be located underneath the spawn area, with a staircase leading down.

Other than that, all I could really do is set up an area on the forums/site that specifically exists to help out new players.
Back to top Go down
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Setup a Guide Center around where Lawrence used to live, RIP. Put some main info their and then make a stairway down to a even bigger room where their is Donation info, forums, Staff, and community calender, people should start being able to make some givaways and stuff, and we should put that so more people would get into it. All I see is the rich players complaining about how boring it is to have all their shit just cramped their and them knowing they will never use it. Maybe some of the rich factions should start getting into givaways and fun stuff. This will help the server out completly, props to the thread maker, if it wasn't for you people wouldn't have put all these creative ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:20 am

Mash_Tactics wrote:
dragok_tom wrote:
in that case then reset the map at 1.3 but donators can take there things through and make people pay in game money for the transportation of there items

Then... virtually nothing will change.

Donators will once again have a monumental advantage, and be virtually unraidable. The only thing this will do is cause non-donators to leave the server.

dragok_tom wrote:
and serin the reason noobs get killed or raided like that is becuase we dont have anything to tell them what to do we need more guides or a hallway that tells them what the servers like. or we can do something that grants them invincabilaty for like one hour or something like that

We have a large amount of signs scattered around spawn that give people the gist of what to do. After that, it's up to you guys to tell them what to do; a job that most of you are doing very, very poorly.

dragok_tom wrote:
and yes whilst its true that most people on the server are between 12 and 15 if they had a role moddle to look up to and help to have some self controll then maby they would start to listen like when mash and laser used to come on all the time and be friendly with the members and help the people that need help, you guys dont come on the server any more you should start raiding and fighting like the members and yes some will bitch that your the admins and you have op skills but reset your skills to 0 and grind or something like that and join in you'll find that people look up to you and will listen to you and then you can witness first hand the problems the server faces and deal with them aswell as haveing fun.

Have you ever been the admin on a server before?

Day in and day out ALL that me and Laser would deal with is the bitching and moaning of the general population.

"Laser! Mash! The server is lagging! Do something, you dummies!"
"Laser! Mash! The server isn't lagging anymore, but you turned mob spawns down!"
"Laser! Mash! You turned mob spawns back up, but now the server is lagging again!"
"Laser! Mash! Can't you make up your minds about anything!?"
"Laser! Mash! You unclaimed our factions land!"
"Laser! Mash! You didn't ban the guy who ACTUALLY unclaimed our faction's land!"

Whine, whine, moan, moan QQQ. That's all we hear. All fucking day long.

There is a reason we only go on so much.
mash then just don't listen to it most of the chat is people bitching about people allday long and yes i have been an admin of a server i have listen to the peoblems that the people have and made changes to keep the people happy with with in reason if the rare amout of people keep bitching then just ignore them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:27 am

and also serin most of the time i dont have time to check over the the things i type and also this is about the server not about you i was replying to you and i do help out noobs that join the server i only talk to people in a bad way if i dont like them and your on about people being polite and things like that why dont you put that in to practise instead of haveing a go at people for bad grammer people like you are part of the reason that noobs dont join the server because you take the piss out of people rarther then help them i have experanced that from you first hand.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:54 am

dragok_tom wrote:
and also serin most of the time i dont have time to check over the the things i type and also this is about the server not about you i was replying to you and i do help out noobs that join the server i only talk to people in a bad way if i dont like them and your on about people being polite and things like that why dont you put that in to practise instead of haveing a go at people for bad grammer people like you are part of the reason that noobs dont join the server because you take the piss out of people rarther then help them i have experanced that from you first hand.
Nono. Most of the time if they mix up Your and You're, then you become instant enemies with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:42 am

Niner256 wrote:
dragok_tom wrote:
Nono. Most of the time if they mix up Your and You're, then you become instant enemies with him.

and niner how would you know that i dont even see you on the server that much i don't think your in any position to tell me what i do
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:15 pm

dragok_tom wrote:
Niner256 wrote:
dragok_tom wrote:

and niner how would you know that i dont even see you on the server that much i don't think your in any position to tell me what i do
Holy shit... learn English please.... I literally had to read this through 5 times to figure out what it meant, and I'm still not quite sure. This is a forum, not a text message.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm

As a great man once said;

"Good grammar is credibility, especially on the internet. In blog posts, on Facebook statuses, in e-mails, and on company websites, your words are all you have. They are a projection of you in your physical absence. And, for better or worse, people judge you if you can't tell the difference between their, there, and they're."
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
As a great man once said;

"Good grammar is credibility, especially on the internet. In blog posts, on Facebook statuses, in e-mails, and on company websites, your words are all you have. They are a projection of you in your physical absence. And, for better or worse, people judge you if you can't tell the difference between their, there, and they're."

Yea i saw this picture " The difference between knowing your and knowing you're shit"
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:34 pm

dragok_tom wrote:
Niner256 wrote:
dragok_tom wrote:

My apologies. I'm very sorry I don't go by Britain's Time Standerds. I really don't want to wake up at 5 AM over here just to prove that I am infact somewhat "active" on the server. And for the record, I never told you what to do. I told you my opinion on his statement. Now if you have a problem with that, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:02 am

dragok_tom wrote:

Server is almost dead - Page 2 5CVsQ

All Credit goes to XKCD

I would fully support this virus, and I'd probably request it affect forum posts too..

By the way, If you "dont" have time to add a fucking period every now and again, or even just press [ENTER] after every thought for the purpose of making your statements at least readable.. You really don't deserve any of my respect, or any of my etiquette. Same goes for everyone, if you "dont" have time to check over the things you type then I "dont" have time to be polite to you, or even nice to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:01 am

i don't want any of your respect or you to be nice to me if you all only only care about gammer then you must not be a verry nice person and this is not sopost to be "you will not get my respect because you have bad grammer" ITS ABOUT THE SERVER so stop trying to down grade me for my grammer and judeing me. and lets try and get the server to become batter you all seem to only care about one thing rather then the actule fourm its self
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 pm

It's not about him 'only caring about grammar' it's about him taking the time to make himself look respectable.

Using bad grammar on a public forum is similar to looking like a hobo at a job interview. Sure, you might get the job, but it's highly unlikely. You've given your potential employer no reason to think that you're prepared for that kind of responsibility if you can't even wash yourself on a daily basis.

Of course, we have no mandatory dress code on this forum. You can type the way you want, and I'm not going to hound you about it. Just don't expect people to take you completely seriously.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:
The biggest problem is that it's way, way too easy to become unraidable.

Now, I'd like to do something about this. I really would. However, short of re-enabling lava flow, and taking away 80% of the obsidian that players have, there's not much that I can do.

And that's hardly fair to the people that earned their obsidian.

I think lava flow should be added but not able to make obby generators because that would make it easier for people to make obby and so we should be able to place water or lava in ally of enemy territory

You do realize that lava flow was installed because of the horrible lag cobble mountains created, right? NOT because of obsidian, though if it had remained it probably would have been removed by now for that reason as well.

Basically Laser wants nothing to do with lava flow. Especially cobbling.
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:04 am

dragok_tom wrote:
i don't want any of your respect or you to be nice to me if you all only only care about gammer then you must not be a verry nice person and this is not sopost to be "you will not get my respect because you have bad grammer" ITS ABOUT THE SERVER so stop trying to down grade me for my grammer and judeing me. and lets try and get the server to become batter you all seem to only care about one thing rather then the actule fourm its self

Thank you, You made an attempt this time..

To give you a better explanation for why I'm so critical of you.

You are using this forum in an attempt to convey a thought from your head to another person.
That being said it's in your best interest to make your thought as legible as is possible, so that you don't have to explain, and re-explain, not to mention so that your reader doesn't have to read and re-read 4-5 times to finally get the meaning. Also, Since you've been saying "I don't have time to waste on it" Think about this.. You get 2 things from doing it your way.. Either ignored, or people waste time picking on your grammar rather than reading your message.. How much time did you just waste even typing out your thoughts and opinions? No one read them, they all just skipped over them because it was too difficult to decipher and in turn, when you finally berate them for picking on your grammar and get them to actually maybe listen to you.. they ask "So, What did you say again?" When you could have just saved the effort, and typed it right in the first place.

Secondary point: Going based on the idea that you're trying to pass on a thought from you to someone else.. You may be attempting to influence someone's behavior. People respond better and also some times will actually change their minds if you phrase things like an intelligent individual. Rather than when it looks like you just slammed your face down onto the keyboard and rolled it around a few times..

Lastly, now that those explanations are done.. It takes me on average about 5 minutes solid to read your posts.. and I fucking hate it..

Now, With that all being said, Here's my same post above the same way you would type it.. Try to read it..

Quote :

thank you you made an attempt this time to give you a better explanation for why i m so critical of you you are using this forum in an attempt to convey a thought from your head to another person that being said it s in your best interest to make your thought as legible as is possible so that you don t have to explain and reexplain not to mention so that your reader doesn t have to read and re read 4 5 times to finally get the meaning also since you ve been saying i don t have time to waste on it think about this you get 2 things from doing it your way either ignored or people waste time picking on your grammar rather than reading your message how much time did you just waste even typing out your thoughts and opinions no one read them they all just skipped over them because it was too difficult to decipher and in turn when you finally berate them for picking on your grammar and get them to actually maybe listen to you they ask so what did you say again when you could have just saved the effort and typed it right in the first place secondary point going based on the idea that you re trying to pass on a thought from you to someone else you may be attempting to influence someone s behavior people respond better and also some times will actually change their minds if you phrase things like an intelligent individual rather than when it looks like you just slammed your face down onto the keyboard and rolled it around a few times lastly now that those explanations are done it takes me on average about 5 minutes solid to read your posts and i fucking hate it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server is almost dead   Server is almost dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server is almost dead
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next