SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Ideas to for the server

Go down 
+4
ShaunDepro
Zootable
pandabear135
Fire_unknown
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Ideas to for the server Empty
PostSubject: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:13 pm

I think there should be a lava Friday where lava flows every friday and only that day.

Post some other thoughts.
Back to top Go down
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
I think there should be a lava Friday where lava flows every friday and only that day.

Post some other thoughts.

That would be cool, but very hard for laser to manage that. To constantly have to change lava flow would be quite annoying for him.

Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Every 3rd or 2nd day laserlag should post difficult questions to ask and the first person get the question right wins something e.g money.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:31 pm

Yes, let's flood spawn with lava moutains on Fridays like when it was enabled...
-.-
Back to top Go down
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Zootable wrote:
Every 3rd or 2nd day laserlag should post difficult questions to ask and the first person get the question right wins something e.g money.

That is actually a pretty good idea. Its a fun challenge for the players and wouldn't be to hard to laser to manage.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: d   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:30 pm

ShaunDepro wrote:
Yes, let's flood spawn with lava moutains on Fridays like when it was enabled...
-.-

Fine every 2 weeks he should do lava friday day since he said he is getting out of school. Plus he will be able to mange it.
Back to top Go down
IWreck
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:40 am

or even events ever week, like free for all tournaments,
Back to top Go down
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:17 pm

IWreck wrote:
or even events ever week, like free for all tournaments,

Again, that would be hard for Laser to manage. Maybe if he gave a trusted player Admin permissions for this tournament only, or if he himself did it but only once a month.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:00 am

Like me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Ideas   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:41 pm

I still like the idea of lava lundi = monday
Back to top Go down
Childflayer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 am

Seriously, If no one has posted on your thread in 3 weeks, just let it go. Stop resurrecting your old threads in the hope that someone suddenly gives a shit. Specifically when all you do is re-post something you said already. elephant You are contributing nothing, and making yourself look like an attention-hungry child.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Childflayer wrote:
Seriously, If no one has posted on your thread in 3 weeks, just let it go. Stop resurrecting your old threads in the hope that someone suddenly gives a shit. Specifically when all you do is re-post something you said already. elephant You are contributing nothing, and making yourself look like an attention-hungry child.

Im not hungry
Back to top Go down
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Childflayer wrote:

This.
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:00 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:

Im not hungry

Lol'd.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:08 pm

Childflayer wrote:

you mad bro?
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:58 pm

LaserLag wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:

Im not hungry

Lol'd.

Why are you laughing i just ate so im not hungry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas to for the server   Ideas to for the server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas to for the server
Page 1 of 1