SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Plugin Suggestions

Go down 
+4
samsizzle
pogdoo
ShaunDepro
vongriva
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shmoopernator
Scrub

Plugin Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin suggestions   Plugin Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:02 am

Well there is one plugin that I'd love to have and that'd be a bank plugin. See, I just got the tag swag Wink and I would rather not take my diamond blocks and TNT out to my base as there can be x-ray's or someone just might get massively lucky so I propose you put in a bank plugin.
Maybe you only get 5 slots and have to pay in game money for more. Consider it Wink oh and one more. Maybe a mob arena where you can win in game money or various items.
Ok thx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Shmoopernator wrote:
Well there is one plugin that I'd love to have and that'd be a bank plugin. See, I just got the tag swag Wink and I would rather not take my diamond blocks and TNT out to my base as there can be x-ray's or someone just might get massively lucky so I propose you put in a bank plugin.
Maybe you only get 5 slots and have to pay in game money for more. Consider it Wink oh and one more. Maybe a mob arena where you can win in game money or various items.
Ok thx Very Happy

That will never happen, because it prevents raiders from getting your stuff whether they are using xray or not... you just have to protect your stuff well enough that people cant steal from it :/
Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:05 pm

Anti X-ray plugin is the only plugin I can think of that Swaggercraft actually needs.
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:55 am

As far as I know there is no plugin that can stop actual x-raying. All the ones posted just monitor ore habits and see if like they are mining diamonds too quickly. Which, to be honest, isn't that big of a deal to me.

CFBanner was the only plugin that came close to stopping x-ray by actually disabling the use of Zombe and CJB cheats but it's out of date plus there are many, many other clients.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 am

vongriva wrote:
what economy plugin does swaggercraft use? if it isnt iconomy, you definitaly need to use iconomy, it is really organized.

I use EssentialsEco. iConomy took months to update, was too clunky, and has tons of features I had no use for. EssentialsEco is easy to use and built in with Essentials. It does exactly what I need it to do.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:18 pm

LaserLag wrote:
As far as I know there is no plugin that can stop actual x-raying. All the ones posted just monitor ore habits and see if like they are mining diamonds too quickly. Which, to be honest, isn't that big of a deal to me.

CFBanner was the only plugin that came close to stopping x-ray by actually disabling the use of Zombe and CJB cheats but it's out of date plus there are many, many other clients.

how does orebfuscator not stop x-ray? look it up. i use it on my bukkit server and it works perfectly.
Back to top Go down
LILOREB
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:41 am

Okay I can finally post links. Laser these are two great plugins that you need to add. The first is the anti x-ray that I have mentioned earlier in my posts here. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/ore-client-obfuscation/

The second is really just a big saver on server cpu and even though you are upgrading this might still help it is called nolagg.
http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nolagg/

Please take the time to check them out before we wipe for the new server because it would be nice to have a truly even playing field.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:03 am

Nolagg looks good, although I am not sure about the TNT ignite buffer, does it affect TNT cannons? And also the entity spawn limit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plugin Suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2