SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Plugin Suggestions

Go down 
+4
samsizzle
pogdoo
ShaunDepro
vongriva
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Suggest plugins here. (appropriate plugins)

PS: if you are ingame and you want to see what plugins are used, use /pl

Last edited by vongriva on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 pm

You could of put your other post about titles in here..

Silkier Touch

So we can collect spawners, ice blocks, and fire block (not so sure about the fire block through... can be turned off on cetain blocks/spawners so people don't just place blaze spawners around the spawn or something).
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:45 am

No i like the idea of this silkier touch, and the spawners would be good to be on.... surely if someone can find a blaze spawner then they deserve it and should be able to do what they want with it since alot of the local blaze spawners are destroyed. Shaun does the silkier touch only work with silk touch pickaxes or just in general?
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:47 am

It's a plugin that brings back some functionality to silk touch enchanted pickaxes, so those pickaxe will be worth more. Can pick up ice blocks and more importantly spawners with the respective mob that it spawns. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to mine spawners with a silk touch enchanted diamond pickaxe, iron pickaxe and I think gold pickaxe too.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:38 am

Sounds like a great plugin, the one thing that i know laser wont let it do is ice blocks because he has said he doesnt want to make it possible to get water in the nether because otherwise its like unlimited obby thats why in the past he said no to putting ice blocks in the shop... although i think there might be a way with placing grass or something in the nether and then placing the water on that? but anyway i like the idea of that because that way you can move spawners to wherever you want instead of having to set your home there or right down the coords.
Back to top Go down

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:31 am

i agree with pogdoo but i think that would make more room for grinders witch would be unfair os people that work hard on trying to get there skills up legit
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:55 am

thats a good point.... it would mean that practically everyone would have level 1000 combat in about a week of putting it on swagger :/ or i know i would anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:12 pm

LaserLag says he doesnt want moveable mob spawners. thus he will not add silkier touch. sorry guys Sad, i would reccomend the CITIZENS plugin. there would be people guarding the spawn point and it would look awesome! keep on requesting guys!
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:40 pm

what about the citizens plugin, im really good with it, i run it on my server. i think it would be cool to have guards guarding the safe area Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Books would be epic. You could store your coords in em or whatever, or various bits of information. Then when you raided someone, after looting their chests, you'd head over to their library and see what knowledge you could collect. lololol
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:09 pm

I was thinking of using it in Amaranth each person room has a chest in front of it which would be the mail box xD Then you just make a book, write in it then place it in their mail. Smile
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:34 pm

wow, that actually is a really good idea, im pretty sure that LaserLag would like this plugin !
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Moved to Feedback forum. I looked at the BookWorm plugin. I like it and I'll think about implementing it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 pm

Glad it'll be implemented.

I found this one called ExpBank. Somebody before in a different thread said something about a way to store exp.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/gen-mech-expbank-exp-sign-storing-no-database-1-1-r3.58001/

Seems interesting. What it does is allow players to create a sign like [Disposal] but [expbank] instead.

For example:

[expbank]
ShaunDepro97
---------------

That would put 1 level into the sign, you could increase the number and make it to 5 for example so it would deposit in lots of 5. Left clicking deposits and right clicking withdraws the amount set.

It's like a quick easy storage for exp for times when, for example: Other people in your faction are about to go raiding and you want to go to, but you had been getting some exp recently and you have about 40, you don't want to use it because you want to get a level 50 enchant - but you don't want to lose it, so you deposit it into the expbank and go, you then can come back to it and withdraw the 40 and continue to get your exp.

The only way I'm concerned that will break the sign would be an explosion or if the block the sign was on was removed.
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:01 am

I think that this should be sticky, just in case people have not posted in a while and other people who don't know about this topic wont start posting plugin suggestion topics.
Back to top Go down
LILOREB
Scrub

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: I hate getting called a cheater so.....   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:50 am

I would love an anti x-ray and I would also love the pipes mod for collecting my loot but it is just a suggestion Smile. Also if you could please change the factions mod back to lowering power by 1 a day then it would be great that way I can start claiming some of these people that haven't played in months. Also would love a server wipe for biome but apparently that is already decided Smile

The anti x-ray I propose is used on massivecraft. (Where factions came from I think) This is a link to the bukkit plugin.

The pipes are part of buildcraft. You can download them seperately but I know that this is not getting anywhere. Smile

All in all it is an awesome server. These are just minor tweaks.
Back to top Go down
LILOREB
Scrub

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:51 am

Can't post links apparently... Wait 7 days?
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:04 am

Not so sure about pipes, it would mean automatic grinders, tons of tnt.

And also inactive members in factions (that have been away for more then 15 days without logging in) will be kicked, so you just have to wait.
Back to top Go down
ShepherdBook
Gold
ShepherdBook

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:42 am

I do not believe the pipes would mean automatic grinders (still need someone within an X chunk radius to cause mob spawning and to let the UpdateTick run to suck it up with pipes).

That said, I do not approve of that plugin as it would absolutely make things too easy.
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:44 pm

What about the MyTitles plugin. Admins can make their titles and give it to players. players can choose which title they want and which one they dont.

link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mytitlescontinued/

thanks
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:42 am

what economy plugin does swaggercraft use? if it isnt iconomy, you definitaly need to use iconomy, it is really organized.
Back to top Go down
LILOREB
Scrub

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: NoLagg and Ore To Client Obfuscation   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:27 pm

So the first one is a basic anti lag system that I see alot of big servers using.
The second one is a great and easy way to stop x ray Smile
I know that x ray is not allowed but I don't think we have a way to stop it and it seems like somepeople have an advantage over me and can see certain traps Smile
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:05 am

LILOREB wrote:
So the first one is a basic anti lag system that I see alot of big servers using.
The second one is a great and easy way to stop x ray Smile
I know that x ray is not allowed but I don't think we have a way to stop it and it seems like somepeople have an advantage over me and can see certain traps Smile

I lovee you traps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plugin Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plugin Suggestions   Plugin Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plugin Suggestions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next