SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kevinlol1
Scrub

Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;) Empty
PostSubject: Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;)   Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:44 am

Planes mod: I think it's a pretty awesome mod, good for exploring and finding enemy bases. Also it gives another oppertunity of air fights and taking out enemys in the air. The best part of it is (my opinion) that you have a reason to make another base or an underground special thingy whit an plane road (I ain't english sorry ^^). It's for MP. Smile

Line Runners: People like to run behind the pvp line. Fixing that will improve PvP. afro

Leaving ender pearls enabled: Good for raiding and pvping.

Fireballs: Finding a certain mod which makes fireballs enabled to be gathered somehow in Smp.

Difficulty: Set it on Hard Please because this is a pvp hardcore server right? Mobs would be harder to kill zombies kill your doors etc.

Creepers: Enable their explosion for raiding or just because I always glitch in the blocks when they explode. (very annoying have to relog then)

Any good idea's? :S

*Edit: inform me what ya think about it pls
Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;)   Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:55 pm

kevinlol1 wrote:
Planes mod: I think it's a pretty awesome mod, good for exploring and finding enemy bases. Also it gives another oppertunity of air fights and taking out enemys in the air. The best part of it is (my opinion) that you have a reason to make another base or an underground special thingy whit an plane road (I ain't english sorry ^^). It's for MP. Smile
Pretty sure you also have to download the mod for clients, which would limit the number of players joining the server. Not sure about this tho.

kevinlol1 wrote:
Line Runners: People like to run behind the pvp line. Fixing that will improve PvP. afro
I know of a way to fix this. Have the entire spawn raised like 5 blocks, use the same system as the arena all around the borders of spawn, fixed.

kevinlol1 wrote:
Ender pearls are enabled.

kevinlol1 wrote:
Difficulty: Set it on Hard Please because this is a pvp hardcore server right? Mobs would be harder to kill zombies kill your doors etc.
This would be awesome.

kevinlol1 wrote:
Creepers: Enable their explosion for raiding or just because I always glitch in the blocks when they explode. (very annoying have to relog then)
I actually prefer creepers not destroying things, it wouldn't add to gameplay to enable this, it would only make swaggercraft more frustrating. I always manage to get out of glitched creeper holes just by holding space and going in the direction opposite the creeper hole, until it resets.
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;)   Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 pm

I played on a server with planes mod, first off it's a client mod and everyone who played would need to get it, second it sucks balls, laggiest fucking mod ever.
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;)   Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:07 am

kevinlol1 wrote:
Probably not, distracts too much from the vanilla Minecraft and it also requires each player to have the client to it.

Agreed, but a solution please? You are the one suggesting improvements.

Enderpearls are kinda buggy and overpowered. You could have an awesome sky base which no one could reach then they could just right click with a pearl aiming at it and bam, their up with little effort.

Fireballs: Finding a certain mod which makes fireballs enabled to be gathered somehow in Smp.
They can be, derp - Blaze powder above coal above gunpowder in the middle of the crafting grid.

Difficulty: Set it on Hard Please because this is a pvp hardcore server right? Mobs would be harder to kill zombies kill your doors etc. This will create the need for iron doors or piston doors which require redstone, and a redstone input can be activated regardless of the territory - no.

Creepers: Enable their explosion for raiding or just because I always glitch in the blocks when they explode. (very annoying have to relog then) Good idea, I guess it's because creepers are annoying in grinders.

Any good idea's? :S

*Edit: inform me what ya think about it pls

*Started making this post in the morning, didn't have time to finish so hopefully you have not edited the post within that time Razz*
Back to top Go down
kevinlol1
Scrub

PostSubject: Quitted   Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:19 am

I don't really care anymore :/
But if I suggest my last suggestion delete the hackers. (And not but he donate dont ban him!) He hacks. Ban him. I'm sick of it. Hardened Potatoes or so hacks. taco thingy hacks. me neighbours, hack. (in the game). im sick of it
The final touch to it was my base at 2500x and like -1000z (somewhere near those) i had a obsidiancube at bedrock. under the ocean. no entrance. ( i go in there whit /home) i had sharpness V and 2 fire aspects I and more in the cube it was claimed. (probally the way someone found it) but how they know at bedorck is oby cube and how they got in? i see a tnt cannon pointing at the obsidian and the obby is gone? i log in no chests after i logged out i putted them whole cube full of dirt i always do
still... how the fuck? breaking obsidian whit tn cannon? finding a cube of obsidian hidden at bedrock random location far from spawn?
anyways i had a fun time b4 i knew bout all the hackers.
So i downloaded hacks and flooded so i get banned so i wont come back.
this server doesnt deserve it. too much hackers and too low tolerance. ( or high idk how to say it) (i mean its accepted by donaters to hack and spam and stuff?)

Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;)   Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:47 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLLOOLOLOOLL
'So I downloaded hacks and flooded the server'
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;)   Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Improvements to the server (Suggestions) ;)
Page 1 of 1