SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

People assuming i have hacks

Go down 
+3
Kilinkrevenge25
ShaunDepro
Hoppywolf334
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoppywolf334
Scrub

People assuming i have hacks Empty
PostSubject: People assuming i have hacks   People assuming i have hacks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:28 pm

I killed a person that was a donar and he got pissed that i killed him. so he claimed i had hacks like any one would do and trev belived him.

so they tp to me and killed me and i had a enchanted sword "sharpness 2 knockback 1" and diamond armor. Thats how i killed him so fast and so Trev tp to me and appernetly "Beast" did /home and beast was origaily my ally but he decied to tp to me and try to kill me "which failed" So he got trev and said that i was hacking so trev tp to me and killed me with what ever his enchanted sword was.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: People assuming i have hacks   People assuming i have hacks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 6:33 pm

I hate the amount of people calling out other people for hacking. -.-

Instead of them spamming the chat calling them out, why don't they just PM a moderator or post proof on the forums or via Lasers email?

If you're not hacking, don't worry about it. If you are hacking we'd be able to see.
Back to top Go down
Kilinkrevenge25
Iron
Kilinkrevenge25

PostSubject: Re: People assuming i have hacks   People assuming i have hacks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Can I ask which Beast? There are two PvP_Beast and Theepicbeast, which one where you talking about? I'm confused....
Back to top Go down
Hoppywolf334
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: People assuming i have hacks   People assuming i have hacks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:33 pm

It was pikbeast

And i lost all of my stuff :/

all my diamond armor and a enchated sword sharpness 2 knockback 1

and alot of other stuff. i just want my stuff back i just dont see it fair that donators get a special treatment. and if they say someone is hacking every one belives them but if its someone who didnt donate no one belives a word they say (it seems like).
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: People assuming i have hacks   People assuming i have hacks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:17 am

Solution: Donate
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

PostSubject: Re: People assuming i have hacks   People assuming i have hacks I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:18 pm

8_B_A_L_L wrote:
Solution: Donate

Razz
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: People assuming i have hacks   People assuming i have hacks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:18 am

You didn't get banned. People thought you were hacking since you kied them, that doesn't matter. Because you killed them they got there revenge by killing you and stealing all your stuff, stop moaning and get used to it.
Back to top Go down
Vanquil
Scrub
Vanquil

PostSubject: Re: People assuming i have hacks   People assuming i have hacks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Lol from what i can see theirs quite a bit of flaming lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People assuming i have hacks   People assuming i have hacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People assuming i have hacks
Page 1 of 1