SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Crazy and 2 other people hack

Go down 
+2
naruto85
redgeorge4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
redgeorge4
Scrub

Crazy and 2 other people hack Empty
PostSubject: Crazy and 2 other people hack   Crazy and 2 other people hack I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:48 am

I was in my base doing my normal things and they vcliped foun under my base which is "lava" and no blocks and they like I am going to say dotted up and I think it I free cam in one of my chests and took everything and got in the main part of my base and I have been enemies for a long time and there home is now set in there and they must use freecam because I always see them stand motionless for like ever and when they turn it off they like bounced.

I will post pictures when I get on my laptop later today
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and 2 other people hack   Crazy and 2 other people hack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Sorry bud, you cant vclip from under a base. We glitched up. We also did the door glitch to get through your doors. And we broke through the wall to reach your chest. By the way, how can you tell we were standing motionless? Xray? Standing still isn't against the rules, last time I checked. Oh, and you sent us an ally a long time ago, so we waited until we wanted to use it. We allied you, set our homes, then enemied. Oh, and you guys are pot whores! <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and 2 other people hack   Crazy and 2 other people hack I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Oooh snap.
Back to top Go down
redgeorge4
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and 2 other people hack   Crazy and 2 other people hack I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Then how do I glitch up with out reconnecting O wait u cant but u did
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and 2 other people hack   Crazy and 2 other people hack I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:45 am

Use a fire res potion and tpa to your self while in the lava under your base.
Back to top Go down
redgeorge4
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and 2 other people hack   Crazy and 2 other people hack I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 am

There was no lava under my base and they just stood there for like 30 seconds
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and 2 other people hack   Crazy and 2 other people hack I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:07 pm

redgeorge4 wrote:
I was in my base doing my normal things and they vcliped foun under my base which is "lava" (keyword) and no blocks
Back to top Go down
Childflayer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and 2 other people hack   Crazy and 2 other people hack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:34 pm

lucasmetcalfe wrote:
redgeorge4 wrote:
I was in my base doing my normal things and they vcliped foun under my base which is "lava" (keyword) and no blocks

Mr. Metcalfe, I think you are a tool, as well as a complete fucking moron. In this case, however, you make an excellent observation.
Back to top Go down
Childflayer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and 2 other people hack   Crazy and 2 other people hack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:36 pm

naruto85 wrote:
Oh, and you sent us an ally a long time ago, so we waited until we wanted to use it. <3

Also, this is why I never send ally requests Cool
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Hackers   Crazy and 2 other people hack I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 pm

There is no proof which isnt helping you. You need video/picture to help you or laser wont do anything about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy and 2 other people hack   Crazy and 2 other people hack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy and 2 other people hack
Page 1 of 1