SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

mcMMO feedback.

Go down 
+22
rocketeer55
pogdoo
MISTERbobPLOODY
skelly
Niner256
huntfirerun08
serin1
samsizzle
mortomax
Uaint
SamBrears
EMG_81
lucasmetcalfe
pandabear135
kyle8800
IWreck
ShaunDepro
abcdefgih9
Fire_unknown
G4ssy
GetKnifed808
LaserLag
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Uaint wrote:
LaserLag wrote:
The general sense I'm getting is that people really only have a problem with archery. If it is capped, it will be capped at 500. So far that is the only skill I'm considering for a cap.

Please dont...
I say max it at a 1000
Archery does take more skill than any other combat skill
i think its cool that there are Archers in the server
And if your going to cap archery, maybe you should enable ignition Smile
And do note only the people who do not have archery or high archery have a problem with it. The Archers do not Smile

but if that didnt work, and you are going to cap archery at 500, since there are maybe 15 players with 500+ archery
you should let us put the skill points that we are losing in another skill.
Like i have 950 archery. so could you put 450 points that i worked so hard to get into my unarmed ?

But cmon ... 500 archery cap? Im gonna go throw up now

yeah bout that it does not take skill if people use bow aim bots or something like that and yes people that use nodus and say "i dont have it because i missed aload of shots on you" aimbots only work when the target is not moveing so if someone with a bow and a bowaimbot on tryed to shoot me but i am zigzaging the aimbot would not hit me(source vareious websites that i look at to see what i am up againts when it comes to hackers). if anything dont put a cap on the skill just nerf it beacuse then it just makes it fair on both sides of people then everyones happy
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Uaint wrote:
LaserLag wrote:
The general sense I'm getting is that people really only have a problem with archery. If it is capped, it will be capped at 500. So far that is the only skill I'm considering for a cap.

And do note only the people who do not have archery or high archery have a problem with it. The Archers do not Smile

You do realize that what you just said translates into
Quote :

And do note that only the people who are benefitting from the overpowered skill don't have a problem with it, all the people who are getting hosed by it are complaining..
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:35 pm

serin1 wrote:
Uaint wrote:
LaserLag wrote:

Quote :

And do note that only the people who are benefitting from the overpowered skill don't have a problem with it, all the people who are getting hosed by it are complaining..
No. Your so dumb. He means that people are complaining because they don't have high archery. If they had high archery...then they wouldn't be complaining.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:42 pm

Niner256 wrote:
serin1 wrote:
Uaint wrote:
LaserLag wrote:

Quote :

No. Your so dumb. He means that people are complaining because they don't have high archery. If they had high archery...then they wouldn't be complaining.

I agree. And as long as you're paying attention it's usually painfully easy to avoid archers. They're slow because they're aiming and drawing back the bow slows them down, and then if you're moving around it makes it harder for them to hit you.

I think my only concern is the fact that some people try so hard to level their mcmmo just to have it taken away because everyone else is too lazy to train themselves.

Also, if skills are going to be capped at 500, they should be taken off the donation list.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Mcmmo   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:04 pm

No its just that Lejanar said she could kill someone in god armor in 1 hit with 1000 archery and power V bow so i thinks thats the only bad part.
Back to top Go down
abcdefgih9
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:57 pm

I say we replace mcmmo completely with a plugin that gives us the ability to have Silk Jizzing I and Penetration V enchanted dildos. This would solve everyones problems, and make our lives sooo much easier. Now just to find a way to do this...
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:12 am

Don't think anything should b capped, ppl need 2 stop whining nd lev up their stats if they hav a problem. theres one solution lol.
Back to top Go down
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:18 am

Fire_unknown wrote:
No its just that Lejanar said she could kill someone in god armor in 1 hit with 1000 archery and power V bow so i thinks thats the only bad part.

First of all, Lej is a guy...

Second, this is true, I think archery needs to be capped in order to avoid stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Uaint
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:57 pm

abcdefgih9 wrote:
I say we replace mcmmo completely with a plugin that gives us the ability to have Silk Jizzing I and Penetration V enchanted dildos. This would solve everyones problems, and make our lives sooo much easier. Now just to find a way to do this...

Finally someone who understands
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:33 am

Eventhough it's very fun to 1-shot people, archery is op. Cap archery at 500, and leave the other stats alone. Anyone with around 600+ archery should be given the option of where they want there extra levels to go... Even if it's combat stats. Moving it from a combat stat to a gathering one isn't exactly fair on the people who have spent some time levelling up. And I said level 600+ so it's not too time consuming...
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Mcmmo   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:15 am

Yea i think that everyone 600+ should get to move the those stats to other that are none combat.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:55 am

Also, I think axes is a bit op... But personally, I like it that way. When you have extremely high axes like EMG, your armor is killed in under 15 hits. But next map, when enchanting will be tons easier, I guess this won't really be a problem.
Now about archery. I understand these people put very hard effort into getting their level that high, but the damage their arrows do is TOO DAMN HIGH. Honestly, you need projectile protection IV armor to even stand a chance against these guys, and with them dazing you every 3 seconds, there's not much you can do either. I think it should be capped at 500 and the levels moved into another combat skill that's under 500, and if none are under 500, move it to non-combat skills.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:32 am

rocketeer55 wrote:
Also, I think axes is a bit op... But personally, I like it that way. When you have extremely high axes like EMG, your armor is killed in under 15 hits. But next map, when enchanting will be tons easier, I guess this won't really be a problem.
Now about archery. I understand these people put very hard effort into getting their level that high, but the damage their arrows do is TOO DAMN HIGH. Honestly, you need projectile protection IV armor to even stand a chance against these guys, and with them dazing you every 3 seconds, there's not much you can do either. I think it should be capped at 500 and the levels moved into another combat skill that's under 500, and if none are under 500, move it to non-combat skills.

Yea i like your idea about them being moved to a combat skill less than 500 or a none combat skill.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Mcmmo   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:46 am

Well you dont need protection Iv armor all you need is high unarm. They barely hit me unless its a fire bow and i just disarm them. Unarmed has arrow deflect which is good and so far i gotten about 6 god bows mostly dead but fine.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Glad I modeled my mob grinder on my server before hand. Oh god this thing is gonna level us like crazy. My unarmed will be high in no time Smile
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Mcmmo   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Well i got my unarmed in about 2 full days of sitting in my grinder well not full days i have a life but i didnt do anything but grinder and got myself a set of god armor
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Mcmmo   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:17 pm

And it will take along time
Its boring sitting in a grinder
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:17 pm

You can't put conditions on the stats level that it's being moved to... With your example someone could have 499 and 1000 archery when it's the swapped they would have 500 levels that would put them at 999... It either goes to A combat stat with no conditions or it doesn't at all. And in my opinion anyone who has worked for a combat stat doesn't deserve it to be forced onto gathering...
Back to top Go down
Moosause
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 am

pandabear135 wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:

First of all, Lej is a pussy hacker...

Second, this is true, I think archery needs to be capped in order to avoid stuff like this.
Fixed.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:57 am

pogdoo wrote:
You can't put conditions on the stats level that it's being moved to... With your example someone could have 499 and 1000 archery when it's the swapped they would have 500 levels that would put them at 999... It either goes to A combat stat with no conditions or it doesn't at all. And in my opinion anyone who has worked for a combat stat doesn't deserve it to be forced onto gathering...
What I meant was their extra archery levels will fill up their other combat skills up to 500, them move to non combat skills. The only downside is that this will be hard for laser, as it is a lot of work (either editing a bunch of files or typing a lot over commands).
(Sorry for typos, I'm in my phone)
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: archery   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 am

There are only about 13 people with archery higher than 600+ which in my opinion would be fine.
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:

Find/Make an MCMMO grinder that non-stop spawns mobs.

Go AFK for an hour.

Kill mobs

Enchant god armor/weapons

Level combat stats ridiculously high in no time

Win
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:24 pm

naruto85 wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:

Go AFK for an hour.

Kill mobs

Win
And, to stop the boredom?
Back to top Go down
EMG_81
Iron

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:37 am

ShaunDepro wrote:
naruto85 wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:

Go AFK for an hour.

Kill mobs

Win

play another games Razz
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: mcMMO feedback.   mcMMO feedback. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:45 pm

EMG_81 wrote:
ShaunDepro wrote:
naruto85 wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:

Go AFK for an hour.

Kill mobs

Win

play another games Razz

*Thumbs Up*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
Sponsored content