SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration

Go down 
+19
TrevIzSick
UNDEADbladeMC
Wicked_Wazza
huntfirerun08
pogdoo
vongriva
Dro
jokaly
adamg355
BunkerGrenader
ttomss
GetKnifed808
samsizzle
ShepherdBook
ShaunDepro
Mash_Tactics
B1GBADW0IF
~Princess Cadance
LaserLag
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:15 pm

damn I'm stoked for this regeneration. Especially if the /f powerboost thing is added.
Back to top Go down
adamg355
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:32 pm

LaserLag wrote:
I haven't looked at any of the virtual chest plugins yet but I assume you can set it to whatever you want... I'm not going to let it be infinite though. There will be a limit.

I like this idea a new start with your stuff.
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:29 pm

this regeneration i feel is gonna be very fun with a fresh start and amaranth will soon walk over more factions ans tnt other shit Razz
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:20 am

My god you people have some stupid idea's..... Laser the virtual chest is a great idea however i think more than one double chest worth of space would be a good idea as well maybe 2 double chests worth? That way for people with masses of stuff it limits them to not filling 10 chests full of weapons and just taking what they really need, it also gives the "less forunate" (poor) people to take everything they can to the next map giving them a sort of head start instead of going to back to having the /kit starter and nothing else.

The schematics ideas is a load of rubbish because all the diamond and obby you couldnt get into your virtual chest you could just place it then mine it after the restart. Dont ever say it again because reading through all those comments about it took the piss -.- However eventhough your doing the virtual chest thing, i think donors need to get what they got for all there donations again because i know of donors that have had everything stolen from them and are left with nothing now... I dont know how you feel about that but thats my personal opinion. (its not because i want more diamond and stuff because i have plenty)

Also when you do make the new map you might want to think of a way of protecting spawn because im planning on rigging up some dispensers full of fire charges... and i doubt i will be the only one since setting people on fire whilst they are trying to pvp would be extremely fun Twisted Evil

Sorry about the long message guys but after reading all those comments i had alot to say
Back to top Go down
huntfirerun08
Scrub
huntfirerun08

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:48 am

ShaunDepro wrote:
Yeah the shop definitely needs some changes.

I want to see XP potions from creative mode as a 1-time use for XP that is very expensive from the shop. Another thing is probably some peaceful mobs, very expensive through because people could just go around spamming the eggs if they're cheap. I want mooshroom cow eggs Very Happy Also Mycelium has got be added and Obsidian needs a waaay cheaper price xD

At the moment people just have tons of money and don't spend it much in the shop Razz The shop is reliable but is so expensive.

DO YOU KNOW how much i would love moo shroom eggs. I would spend all my money on them.
-huntfirerun08 Owner of the faction:MooShroom
Back to top Go down
Wicked_Wazza
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:35 am

Virtual chests are good enough
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:45 am

ShaunDepro wrote:
Yeah the shop definitely needs some changes.

I want to see XP potions from creative mode as a 1-time use for XP that is very expensive from the shop. Another thing is probably some peaceful mobs, very expensive through because people could just go around spamming the eggs if they're cheap. I want mooshroom cow eggs Very Happy Also Mycelium has got be added and Obsidian needs a waaay cheaper price xD

At the moment people just have tons of money and don't spend it much in the shop Razz The shop is reliable but is so expensive.

Obsidian can't be at a much cheaper price otherwise everyone will have it. You need to work for it and some people make a business out of selling it. Mob eggs could be added but in my opinion it should be all peaceful and passive mobs.. But at an extortionate price. And the same goes for xp potions if they are being put into the shop...
Back to top Go down
UNDEADbladeMC
Scrub
UNDEADbladeMC

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:15 pm

pogdoo wrote:
My god you people have some stupid idea's..... Laser the virtual chest is a great idea however i think more than one double chest worth of space would be a good idea as well maybe 2 double chests worth? That way for people with masses of stuff it limits them to not filling 10 chests full of weapons and just taking what they really need, it also gives the "less forunate" (poor) people to take everything they can to the next map giving them a sort of head start instead of going to back to having the /kit starter and nothing else.

The schematics ideas is a load of rubbish because all the diamond and obby you couldnt get into your virtual chest you could just place it then mine it after the restart. Dont ever say it again because reading through all those comments about it took the piss -.- However eventhough your doing the virtual chest thing, i think donors need to get what they got for all there donations again because i know of donors that have had everything stolen from them and are left with nothing now... I dont know how you feel about that but thats my personal opinion. (its not because i want more diamond and stuff because i have plenty)

Also when you do make the new map you might want to think of a way of protecting spawn because im planning on rigging up some dispensers full of fire charges... and i doubt i will be the only one since setting people on fire whilst they are trying to pvp would be extremely fun Twisted Evil

Sorry about the long message guys but after reading all those comments i had alot to say
remember whose those diamonds are boy:)
Back to top Go down
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

PostSubject: My Thoughts   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:12 am

Well, I would really love the jungle right now, and it looks reallly cool, but a lot of people will be very mad when it comes to it. Honestly, I new map regeneration would be awesome. Now there won't be any holes in the ground or destroyed bases. Like a new start like when we switched our last minecraft update. People weren't happy, but they got over it. I'm sure we can all get over it, and hey, to answer some of your questions about your items, laser will most likely or hopefully (if you ask him) give some of your treasureable items back, hope this helped. - Trev
Back to top Go down
UNDEADbladeMC
Scrub
UNDEADbladeMC

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:03 pm

Trev it's probably a good idea to read a topic before posting in it as laser has mentioned virtual chest will be used to transfer some items over
Back to top Go down
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:05 pm

UNDEADbladeMC wrote:
Trev it's probably a good idea to read a topic before posting in it as laser has mentioned virtual chest will be used to transfer some items over

I did, but he might not get to that. If he doesn't he could always do what I said in my post. I think the virtual Chest is a great idea though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:15 pm

TrevIzSick wrote:
UNDEADbladeMC wrote:

I did, but he might not get to that. If he doesn't he could always do what I said in my post. I think the virtual Chest is a great idea though.

Trev, get off of the forums. No one wants you here. Go make a forums for your shit server. Who knows, maybe you can ask laser for the layout of his forum.
Back to top Go down
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:19 pm

NikeCleats wrote:
TrevIzSick wrote:
UNDEADbladeMC wrote:

Trev, get off of the forums. No one wants you here. Go make a forums for your shit server. Who knows, maybe you can ask laser for the layout of his forum.

You need to quit posting ridiculous stuff on here. If you notice on my reply, I don't use the server anymore. My server was for experience of Bukkit and plugin development. I think nobody want's your shit comments on here, please quit posting stuff nobody needs to see.
Back to top Go down
UNDEADbladeMC
Scrub
UNDEADbladeMC

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:21 pm

Actually I'm finding this amusing please carry on:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:24 pm

TrevIzSick wrote:
NikeCleats wrote:
TrevIzSick wrote:
UNDEADbladeMC wrote:

You need to quit posting ridiculous stuff on here. If you notice on my reply, I don't use the server anymore. My server was for experience of Bukkit and plugin development. I think nobody want's your shit comments on here, please quit posting stuff nobody needs to see.

Ohh, right. That's why you spent all your hard work on it and it just crashed and burned. "You need to quit posting ridiculous stuff on here.". Should I post suck dick comments, about nonsense like you? Would I fit your standards then Trev?
Back to top Go down
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:31 pm

NikeCleats wrote:
TrevIzSick wrote:
NikeCleats wrote:
TrevIzSick wrote:
UNDEADbladeMC wrote:

Ohh, right. That's why you spent all your hard work on it and it just crashed and burned. "You need to quit posting ridiculous stuff on here.". Should I post suck dick comments, about nonsense like you? Would I fit your standards then Trev?

I did hard work because I wanted to build and see how it went. You don't know anything about servers except for how to world edit TNT all over spawn. One friend of mine started up a server because it was a class project for College to see what they do. It's still up as of now and it's been 2 years almost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:35 pm

TrevIzSick wrote:
NikeCleats wrote:
TrevIzSick wrote:
NikeCleats wrote:
TrevIzSick wrote:
UNDEADbladeMC wrote:

I did hard work because I wanted to build and see how it went. You don't know anything about servers except for how to world edit TNT all over spawn. One friend of mine started up a server because it was a class project for College to see what they do. It's still up as of now and it's been 2 years almost.

You should be more careful? A 13 year old shouldn't be friends with older guys on the internet. Aswell as, you wanted people to donate. You were about to make a server. Don't try to play it off with you "testing stuff out". What did you need to test out? It was just like Lasers? Nothing to test when you attempt to re-create success.
Back to top Go down
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:38 pm

NikeCleats wrote:
TrevIzSick wrote:
NikeCleats wrote:
TrevIzSick wrote:
NikeCleats wrote:
TrevIzSick wrote:
UNDEADbladeMC wrote:

You should be more careful? A 13 year old shouldn't be friends with older guys on the internet. Aswell as, you wanted people to donate. You were about to make a server. Don't try to play it off with you "testing stuff out". What did you need to test out? It was just like Lasers? Nothing to test when you attempt to re-create success.

So? I thought the server would be really cool. It was more than just testing Bukkit and Developing plugins, but you dont get it, you were only on for about half a month, I have had the server up for 1 1/2, longer than Swaggers. Donations were needed so I could get better internet for other servers I have and that minecraft one. I only use that server for "Bukkit and development of plugins".
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Laser have you decided on whether using the virtual chest plugin or not? And if so how many chests would we be getting do you think?
Back to top Go down
LILOREB
Scrub

PostSubject: Yay for regen   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:18 pm

I am totally for the regen. Would love to see an anti x-ray mod on the restart too. That would be an awesome time to implement the really big things. Also great idea on the virtual chest thing. Can't wait to build a bigger spawn trap Smile. And like pog, I would like to figure out how many chests we get to use.
Back to top Go down
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

PostSubject: thoughts   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 am

I think a map regen would be OK. Only that donors get their donated stff back, thats the reason i donated. I belive what you did for the 1.0 reset laser would be ok. all the killed factions done, all the enemys void unless they say so lol but i think we can somehow ask you to hold our faction name, so people wouldent go ./f create Decimation 3 seconds in. so to speak.. everyone needs to start over, and i hate all this claimed land from factions that ar no more and the owners ragequit never to return. you cant stop that but you can only reset that. mcmmo would be returned but everyone over 500 gets reset to 500. i hate all this 1605 level stuff.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:23 pm

ethanroxx wrote:
I think a map regen would be OK. Only that donors get their donated stff back, thats the reason i donated. I belive what you did for the 1.0 reset laser would be ok. all the killed factions done, all the enemys void unless they say so lol but i think we can somehow ask you to hold our faction name, so people wouldent go ./f create Decimation 3 seconds in. so to speak.. everyone needs to start over, and i hate all this claimed land from factions that ar no more and the owners ragequit never to return. you cant stop that but you can only reset that. mcmmo would be returned but everyone over 500 gets reset to 500. i hate all this 1605 level stuff.

Ethan the virtual chest idea is the best in my opinion, all faction land would be reset and all factions deleted. Just make it again when you go back on... Mcmmo will stay the same because some people really did work for there levels... Like getknifed since I'm guessing that's who your reffering to? (axes) the problems that are happening are things like people who have donated purely for more diamond for example... That's why laser isn't just giving peoples donations back to them. There are so many extra little ones.
Back to top Go down
Kilinkrevenge25
Iron
Kilinkrevenge25

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:33 am

I say we reset everything, EVERYTHING, so the lesser known people have a chance to thrive instead of getting raped by a bigger faction 3 seconds flat.

I've been looking forward to the reset Cool
SHADOWCLAN WILL BE THE STRONGEST FACTION EVER!!!!!!

because none of those factions made up of 300 irl friends will gang up on us in time!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:46 pm

pogdoo wrote:
ethanroxx wrote:

Ethan the virtual chest idea is the best in my opinion, all faction land would be reset and all factions deleted. Just make it again when you go back on... Mcmmo will stay the same because some people really did work for there levels... Like getknifed since I'm guessing that's who your reffering to? (axes) the problems that are happening are things like people who have donated purely for more diamond for example... That's why laser isn't just giving peoples donations back to them. There are so many extra little ones.

the only reason i want a map reset is so i cAn have my donor stuff.. i am nearly broke. all i do is fish and i get leather armor ect LOL
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:01 am

ethanroxx wrote:
pogdoo wrote:
ethanroxx wrote:

the only reason i want a map reset is so i cAn have my donor stuff.. i am nearly broke. all i do is fish and i get leather armor ect LOL

I know exactly what you mean, my account was hacked and I lost everything... But join a faction that has more stuff or donate for some more fishing levels or something? I know a way for you to aft grind fishing if you want otherwise? Thanks to I3lackminer Smile

But anyway like I say you refuse to let people join you or anything like that... How do you expect to ever make something :/ you have to become proper friends with allies, trust them and they will help you out... I know if I lost everything I have friends to help me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration   Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts About Future Map Regeneration
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next