SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mah Leaving

Go down 
+22
MISTERbobPLOODY
naruto85
LaserLag
Queen Blood
qpthebossqp
EmperorBlood
EMG_81
Biionic
boatsandhoesss
SamBrears
rocketeer55
Mash_Tactics
bloodtamer
lolplayer365
Fire_unknown
ShaunDepro
flame_burger
codydragon
Niner256
Dro
Linden
TrevIzSick
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should Trev Come Back As Mod
No
Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_vote_lcap57%Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
No
Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_vote_lcap43%Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage

Mah Leaving - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:46 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i never though i would say this but for once trev is not the one being child like its the rest of you fucking hell your always going on about being mature and yet your fucking responding and hateing on blood YOU ARE MODS ADMINS AND RESPECTED PEOPLE ON SWAGGER ACT LIKE IT! what fucking exsample are you setting for others you all should be ashamed of your selfs!
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Hmm, because cussing and caps lock shows your maturity right?
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:06 pm

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:
Hmm, because cussing and caps lock shows your maturity right?

Look who's talking. Most everyone here already curses and you use cussing make you sound like a little kid. He is saying it to the mods not talking about himself.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 2:44 pm

When do I use cussing and caps lock when calling other people kids?

Proof read your post before you send it so I don't have to sit there and try to decipher it in the future, and understand the meaning of my message before you comment on it.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:
When do I use cussing and caps lock when calling other people kids?

Proof read your post before you send it so I don't have to sit there and try to decipher it in the future, and understand the meaning of my message before you comment on it.

When did I ever say you call people names? And I understand but i don't think you understand mine.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Look who's talking.
Right there.

It's obvious you don't understand my message, your posts are irrelevant to what my original point was. Your purpose was to pick points that don't even matter. My original post was stating that just because you use caps lock and cuss words while calling other people kids, it does not make you grown up. You decided to go off on a tangent about me, then state he was talking about the mods and admins. You commented without comprehending what I said.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:28 pm

[quote="MISTERbobPLOODY"]Look who's talking.
Right there.

It's obvious you don't understand my message, your posts are irrelevant to what my original point was. Your purpose was to pick points that don't even matter. My original post was stating that just because you use caps lock and cuss words while calling other people kids, it does not make you grown up. You decided to go off on a tangent about me, then state he was talking about the mods and admins. You commented without comprehending what I said

Who said I didn't understand you, and if you read you can see he was talking about the mods and admins in the first place. And i was saying that you can't just going around saying how mature someone is if they curse. I was saying that when you use the little kid term "cussing" make you sound like you aren't mature.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:30 pm

And like i said before this isn't the right post for this. This is Trev's good bye post not, like cody said, a flame war.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:53 pm

#BlameSkelly
Back to top Go down
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:05 pm

rocketeer55 wrote:
#BlameSkelly
It's #BlameNike now, get with the program.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:11 pm

TrevIzSick wrote:
rocketeer55 wrote:
#BlameSkelly
It's #BlameNike now, get with the program.
Incorrect logic, Trev. #BlameSkelly
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:07 am

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Sounds like Blood ^

Also #BlameSkelly for Flame War
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:12 am

rocketeer55 wrote:
Lol I don't thinks there's a single player on this server who hasn't been called gay before...
I have not been called gay before on the server.

I'm just hobosexual.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:23 am

Aus10IsANoob wrote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Yea Unknown, so WATCH IT. -insert emoticon-
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:46 am

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:
Aus10IsANoob wrote:

Yea Unknown, so WATCH IT. -insert emoticon-

Watch what? I was allies with blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:50 am

misterbob i hope you understand the only reason i was wrighting in caps was to get the message accross as i have read all the posts and alot of them are saying shut the fuck up and stop retaliating i saw they had failed so i decided to wright in caps and i was not saying i am mature also i would you rather not decide if i am or not i am sorry but i do not feel that your imput on that kind of stuff is valid thanks for understanding
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:20 am

It's a joke mang @ Unknown.

Now you for you dragon_tom, my INPUT is based off your grammar, do you really want to go into that again?
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:24 am

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:
It's a joke mang @ Unknown.

Now you for you dragon_tom, my INPUT is based off your grammar, do you really want to go into that again?

If you haven't notice english isn't EVERYONE's first language. Try speaking french and i would laugh at you.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:20 pm

Question.

Is this a French forum?
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 pm

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:
Question.

Is this a French forum?

Another question

Is this ELA class?

Answer to that is no, so stop complaining about other peoples' grammar. This is a post to Trev not us.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Linden wrote:
EXCUSE ME NINER? DONT INCLUDE ME. IVE CALLED HIM ROCKETQUEER.
Sorry. I didn't mean to include you buddy. And that is nice to know.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:14 pm

It was a simple yes or no question, all your other responses were irrelevant.

You say this is a post to Trev? Stop trying to start a fight then kid. Look back at everything I've said and realize you've made a response each time that was unnecessary. I beg of you, think before you post. 95% of the things you say hold no relevance. You treat this too much like real life, go outside, get some fresh air, and chill.

This post requires no response from you.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:39 pm

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

You say this is a post to Trev? Stop trying to start a fight then kid. Look back at everything I've said and realize you've made a response each time that was unnecessary. I beg of you, think before you post. 95% of the things you say hold no relevance. You treat this too much like real life, go outside, get some fresh air, and chill.

You replied to all my post so yea. And i do go outside. Its called afk fishing in grinder. You don't see my fighting 24/7
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:39 pm

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

Ill be the bigger person and end this.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:50 pm

I don't think you understand what being the bigger person is in an argument like this.

Being the bigger person is ending the conversation by not responding, not just declaring that the argument is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mah Leaving
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft General-
Jump to: