SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mah Leaving

Go down 
+22
MISTERbobPLOODY
naruto85
LaserLag
Queen Blood
qpthebossqp
EmperorBlood
EMG_81
Biionic
boatsandhoesss
SamBrears
rocketeer55
Mash_Tactics
bloodtamer
lolplayer365
Fire_unknown
ShaunDepro
flame_burger
codydragon
Niner256
Dro
Linden
TrevIzSick
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Should Trev Come Back As Mod
No
Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_vote_lcap57%Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
No
Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_vote_lcap43%Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
skelly
Gold
skelly

Mah Leaving - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:10 am

Mash_Tactics wrote:
I don't think you understand what being the bigger person is in an argument like this.

Being the bigger person is ending the conversation by not responding, not just declaring that the argument is over.

Mash read my mind. MIND READER! PSYCHIC! GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE GOVERNMENT ON YOUUUU.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:51 am

skelly wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:
I don't think you understand what being the bigger person is in an argument like this.

Being the bigger person is ending the conversation by not responding, not just declaring that the argument is over.

Mash read my mind. MIND READER! PSYCHIC! GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE GOVERNMENT ON YOUUUU.

I've been claiming the whole psychic routine since Shawn Spencer was just a twinkle in his extremely bald daddy's eye.

Ask anyone.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:18 am

I blame Lawrence for all that.
#BLAMELAWRENCE
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:33 am

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:
I blame Lawrence for all that.
#BLAMELAWRENCE

Woah, son. Don't you go flippin' your ham all over Lawry's rap. You ain't got nothin' on his jay, and he still has plenty to spare.

You smell where I'm steppin'?
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 am

#MashIsAwesome.

Thread DONE
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:54 am

Last edited by MISTERbobPLOODY on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:02 pm

Shush, Unless it's #Kobe2012 of #BlameSkelly nobody wants to hear it, even though the mods (Skelly, Mash) hate #kobe2012 ;3
Back to top Go down
Thex_xPope
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:01 am

Don't you be coming up all in my hood shit. #BlameSkelly. #BlameLawrence. #BlameMister. #BlameLinden. #BlameOJSimpson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:33 am

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:
It's a joke mang @ Unknown.

Now you for you dragon_tom, my INPUT is based off your grammar, do you really want to go into that again?

first off my name is dragok_tom not dragon second off i am english but try liveing on diffreant contanant for 4 years try not being in education for 4 fucking years try haveing a fucking death threat on your name and runing for 2 fucking years before you you input is based of MY fucking grammer maby you should fucking know more about me so yes i know my grammer is not what it should be but i have seen more thing in this world i have experianced lots of things in my life alot bad alot good but one thing i have not done is needed to get better at my grammer there was no use for it for 4 fucking years. i had to learn a compleatly diffreant language for 4 fucking years. and i knwo now your going to bring up the fact that i am a lier its not true blah blah blah but thats just people being aroggant you dont know me or what has happend to me so dont fucking judge people if you dont fucking know them
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:15 pm

dragok_tom wrote:
MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

Now you for you dragon_tom, my INPUT is based off your grammar, do you really want to go into that again?

first off my name is dragok_tom not dragon second off i am english but try liveing on diffreant contanant for 4 years try not being in education for 4 fucking years try haveing a fucking death threat on your name and runing for 2 fucking years before you you input is based of MY fucking grammer maby you should fucking know more about me so yes i know my grammer is not what it should be but i have seen more thing in this world i have experianced lots of things in my life alot bad alot good but one thing i have not done is needed to get better at my grammer there was no use for it for 4 fucking years. i had to learn a compleatly diffreant language for 4 fucking years. and i knwo now your going to bring up the fact that i am a lier its not true blah blah blah but thats just people being aroggant you dont know me or what has happend to me so dont fucking judge people if you dont fucking know them

RUN ON SENTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!010101001110101000101

Last edited by vongriva on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
skelly wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:

I've been claiming the whole psychic routine since Shawn Spencer was just a twinkle in his extremely bald daddy's eye.

Ask anyone.

Mah Leaving - Page 5 True_story_poster-ra1af92c27e34472196add11f22fbc17c_w2u_400
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:31 am

Aus10IsANoob wrote:
I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

Gorilla Warfare -
Mah Leaving - Page 5 Gorillawarfare
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Pretty Late

To Trev:

-Best Mod
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
EMG_81
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:59 pm

dragok_tom wrote:
MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

Mah Leaving - Page 5 Grammar-large-1co8krd
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 am

What about EMG? He's DUMBBBBBBBB and he uses proper grammar. Very Happy (Love you EMG)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mah Leaving
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft General-
Jump to: