SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mah Leaving

Go down 
+22
MISTERbobPLOODY
naruto85
LaserLag
Queen Blood
qpthebossqp
EmperorBlood
EMG_81
Biionic
boatsandhoesss
SamBrears
rocketeer55
Mash_Tactics
bloodtamer
lolplayer365
Fire_unknown
ShaunDepro
flame_burger
codydragon
Niner256
Dro
Linden
TrevIzSick
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Should Trev Come Back As Mod
No
Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_vote_lcap57%Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
No
Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Biionic
Scrub
Biionic

Mah Leaving - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:00 pm

ITT: Mad people being mad.
Back to top Go down
SamBrears
Scrub
SamBrears

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:03 pm

I'm still not sure why nike was banned the last time? I was online at the time talking to him where he started saying abuse about a member and got banned for code brown. what is code brown?
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Funny... Bringing the internet into real life shows how pathetic you are, And did she ever deny to being fat xD. I don't know about you, but see, Evolve is a big happy family, so as far as I know, we all love her, and hopefully her boyfriend loves her... and her parents... Andddd her friends... So saying that "Nobody loves you" is really just an immature idiotic thing to say, when obviously somebody in the world has to love her, she's not some random person who lives in caves and does nothing and doesn't interact with anybody.
Back to top Go down
boatsandhoesss
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Linden wrote:
Funny... Bringing the internet into real life shows how pathetic you are, And did she ever deny to being fat xD. I don't know about you, but see, Evolve is a big happy family, so as far as I know, we all love her, and hopefully her boyfriend loves her... and her parents... Andddd her friends... So saying that "Nobody loves you" is really just an immature idiotic thing to say, when obviously somebody in the world has to love her, she's not some random person who lives in caves and does nothing and doesn't interact with anybody.

Linden she would always deny it. You are so fucking dumb! And of course she doesn't live in a cave. She would have to live by some buffet guessing by how fucking fat she is.
Back to top Go down
Biionic
Scrub
Biionic

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:10 pm

I love you Linden. Very Happy I love lots of people in my life. I know I am loved too, it's why saying stuff like that doesn't offend me. I mean, I'm not even sure what I did to piss people off. I try to be nice as possible. Oh well, their loss. I'm pretty awesome. ;D
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Linden wrote:
some random person who lives in caves and does nothing and doesn't interact with anybody.

Sounds like me xD
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Bii you're so mean. That's why I hate you. I just hate you so much. #Hate
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 pm

You know boats, the funniest memory I have with you, was you telling me that I had to pay you real life money for you to stop Ddosing me, Oh, and also you told me that It was SeventhSpiker ddosing me, I thought that was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:15 pm

boatsandhoesss wrote:
She would have to live by some buffet guessing by how fucking fat she is.

I wish I lived by a buffet Very Happy

And you never know, all that bread you find in chests inside caves could make oneself fairly fat.. :/
Back to top Go down
Biionic
Scrub
Biionic

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:16 pm

#BLAMESKELLY

I like my cave. I actually feed off of Zubats, and we all know how abundant those are... that's why I'm so fat. :,( Population control.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Boats is banned. Any recurring accounts spouting the same bullshit will be banned as well.

Back to top Go down
codydragon
Scrub
codydragon

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Holy Shit! This escalated quickly. It went from a simple goodbye from Trev, to a full on fucking flame war. Damn, Bloods a troll.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:27 pm

bloodtamer wrote:
Niner256 wrote:
Trev, Your Anus Is now mine. Please save if for me when you can.

Love,
Niner Razz
faggot nobody likes you, kill yourself ginger faggot, and no boats isn't going to re add you on facebook you fucking loser, lol go cry and bitch to him some more maybe that'll make him stop making fun of you.... friendless FAGGOT
Blood, do you think I honestly care from what you say? I have friends..LOTS more than you ever will. You stay home from school to play this game..How pathetic are you. I know I'm ginger, so be it. I don't care if he removed me on fb? LOL you have some serious problems. I really suggest you go see a therapist.

I recommend him:
Mah Leaving - Page 2 V5fP

Here will suit your things.

I say so long and farewell. You were always hated everywhere. Have a nice life, faggot.

Love,
-Niner
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Mah Leaving - Page 2 VtSdI
Back to top Go down
bloodtamer
Scrub
bloodtamer

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Hey mash, a lot of us found your facebook... HAHAHAHAh you're so fucking fat and ugly dude, thats disgusting, not to mention that pic laser posted of you on twitter

GOD DAMN you little piglet get a life, some Proactive, a treadmill, and a good plastic surgeon you messed up disgusting cunt

Last edited by bloodtamer on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bloodtamer
Scrub
bloodtamer

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:25 pm

codydragon wrote:
Holy Shit! This escalated quickly. It went from a simple goodbye from Trev, to a full on fucking flame war. Damn, Bloods a troll.

faggot, im still mad at you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
codydragon
Scrub
codydragon

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 pm

bloodtamer wrote:
codydragon wrote:

faggot, im still mad at you Evil or Very Mad

lol, Why?
Why did I do wrong? You never told me xD lol!

Last edited by codydragon on Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bloodtamer
Scrub
bloodtamer

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
Lol, Bloodtamer. It's so cute when you get your panties in a twist.

You didn't leave. You were banned because you used auto-equip. Trev left because he was demodded, and Nike was banned for duping. I don't think I have ever seen a message that had such an intense degree of WRONG in it.

Keep crying. I can see the butthurt all the way over here.

FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY

I have a list of hacked alts, I can never be banned, I legit quit and gave away my shit
Back to top Go down
codydragon
Scrub
codydragon

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Blood, why are you doing this? Why are you so mad? Calm down, and grow up.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:49 pm

bloodtamer wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:
Lol, Bloodtamer. It's so cute when you get your panties in a twist.

You didn't leave. You were banned because you used auto-equip. Trev left because he was demodded, and Nike was banned for duping. I don't think I have ever seen a message that had such an intense degree of WRONG in it.

Keep crying. I can see the butthurt all the way over here.

FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY FATTY

I have a list of hacked alts, I can never be banned, I legit quit and gave away my shit

Cry more, little boy.

You got banned, and now you're spending the rest of your days hunched over your computer, weeping tears of agony.

Cry more, little boy.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:50 pm

codydragon wrote:
Blood, why are you doing this? Why are you so mad? Calm down, and grow up.

You tell em' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Blood, just because you're a shallow, ignorant bigot inside, doesn't mean you have to show it. We know there's no changing your terrible ways inside, but can you try to tone it down a bit? It's not that anyone really cares what you say, it's just a tad annoying.

Why do you act like such an idiot? Is it simply because this is the internet, so you feel free to do whatever without consequences? Or is it something deeper inside causing these social issues you seem to possess? Could it be family problems that you don't know how to deal with, or maybe the loss of a loved one? Maybe you're just angry that you can't get a boyfriend because they all rejected you.

Whatever the case, instead of taking your inner anger out on the internet, take it out on yourself. Maybe punch yourself a bit, and break your nose. Or throw your computer out the window: that would easily solve the problem. (Maybe this time don't buy a shitty alienware).

Or maybe I'm thinking too hard and you just have a social disorder. If that's the case, I'm sorry for everything above this. You might want to go to some classes about learning basic social skills, they'll help more than you could ever believe.
Back to top Go down
EMG_81
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Hello Razz
Back to top Go down
codydragon
Scrub
codydragon

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:09 pm

rocketeer55 wrote:
Blood, just because you're a shallow, ignorant bigot inside, doesn't mean you have to show it. We know there's no changing your terrible ways inside, but can you try to tone it down a bit? It's not that anyone really cares what you say, it's just a tad annoying.

Why do you act like such an idiot? Is it simply because this is the internet, so you feel free to do whatever without consequences? Or is it something deeper inside causing these social issues you seem to possess? Could it be family problems that you don't know how to deal with, or maybe the loss of a loved one? Maybe you're just angry that you can't get a boyfriend because they all rejected you.

Whatever the case, instead of taking your inner anger out on the internet, take it out on yourself. Maybe punch yourself a bit, and break your nose. Or throw your computer out the window: that would easily solve the problem. (Maybe this time don't buy a shitty alienware).

Or maybe I'm thinking too hard and you just have a social disorder. If that's the case, I'm sorry for everything above this. You might want to go to some classes about learning basic social skills, they'll help more than you could ever believe.

Im not trying to defend him or anything, but it kind sounds like you are CyberBullying him. Anyways, Me and Sam just got the remains of his base, so RIP. Sindorei 1.7.3 - 1.3
Back to top Go down
bloodtamer
Scrub
bloodtamer

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:23 pm

hahahahahaha

Last edited by bloodtamer on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mah Leaving   Mah Leaving - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mah Leaving
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft General-
Jump to: