SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.

Go down 
+42
PenguiN_x
Itsyuka
Zootable
8_B_A_L_L
magma83
zxkool_cutzxz
Jadarius
LIL_SIDDI
BartTheHobo
Kilinkrevenge25
theepicbeast33
BenMcVety
whiskeasy
Maximus616
TiiMoTHYx
Maguleir
ethanroxx
TrevIzSick
jokaly
Leafshade
vongriva
acc_name1
koolwrench
MUZCRAT4thewin
halo3noab
samsizzle
krackerjack
luckystars123
hawkkiller
justinchudley
UNDEADbladeMC
Mash_Tactics
louiered1
MrCabbagePotato
ShepherdBook
I3lackminer
Textus
B1GBADW0IF
ttomss
pogdoo
ShaunDepro
LaserLag
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Textus wrote:
pogdoo wrote:
You cant of been? I know i have been playing since 1.7.3 since its the first and only server i ever joined :/ or it might of been 1.8.1 but im sure it was 1.7.3...
'
you're right pog, the server has been up since 1.7.3

Shaun read this and take back what you said about me not having a legit application form. I knew i wasnt going mad. I think you will find i know more about how long i have been on than you do shaun.
Back to top Go down
justinchudley
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Minecraft name: Justinchudley

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.3

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Around 2-3 months

How often do you play on weekdays?: Everyday

How often do you play on weekends?: Everyday

Note: I am sometimes out with friends (like Friday were going to see starwars) so i am not on EVERDAY but most weeks i get around at least two hours a day.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Well first of all i play daily, and am pretty active on the community and the forums. Also, ive reported quite a few to shep in game. I do not like hackers, that's why i was very confused when my account was banned for 700k flying violations. (Me and shep later resolved the problem as my mod screwing up everything) I also ran my own factions server with my IRL friend (down at the moment for a revamp, will be up this weekend most likely), so i do have some experience moderating servers.
Back to top Go down
hawkkiller
Iron
hawkkiller

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Minecraft name:hawkkiller
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 year
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:2 months
How often do you play on weekdays? 5 hour
How often do you play on weekends? 10 hour
[b]Why do you think you will be a good mod?: i have been a mod on other server. sometime i see people autospam and shepherd is not there to do mute or something.i take pic of people who spam or server advertising and try to send it to you.i do not ban player for stupid reason.i answer people question if they have question. Smile

Last edited by hawkkiller on Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
luckystars123
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Minecraft name: luckystars123
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since april of last year.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: since 1.8 I think
How often do you play on weekdays?2-3 hours because of school
How often do you play on weekends? 4-5 hours
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think I would make a good mod because I have been on the server a long time and understand that once you tell people what they can and can't do that many people listen to the person saying it but there has to be someone on to say these things to new players and players that have been on for more than a week. you need trustworthy people that won't let there feelings get involved which I feel is me on this server.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Yes, the server was here during 1.7.3

1.8 came less than 5 months ago.

The server was started in september. Do you really think that us, the founders, would forget when it was started?
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
Yes, the server was here during 1.7.3

1.8 came less than 5 months ago.

The server was started in September. Do you really think that us, the founders, would forget when it was started?
Quote :
The server was started in September.

Quote :
started in September.

Quote :
September
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
ShepherdBook
Gold
ShepherdBook

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:04 pm

Now now, its not like you have any solid evidence (like, say, a hosting bill) so obviously you two are wrong and the proles in this thread are correct.

The admin's sure do troll hard in the forums. The nerve.

Last edited by ShepherdBook on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krackerjack
Scrub
krackerjack

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:45 pm

I'll keep this simple and sweet

Minecraft name: Krackerjack33 (KrackerJack)

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Beta 1.3

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft: 2 active months

How often do you play on weekdays: 5 hours per day

How often do you play on weekends: 1-6 hours per day

Why do you think you will be a good mod: I would make an excellent mod because I'm very "up to date" on bukkit and what changes they make. I do currently have a server but it is simply for testing and learning about plugins, but I also use it for adventure and fun maps with friends. But thats not the point. The point of that is that I know how to run a server and plugins even though that will not serve me much of a purpose as a moderator, you never know when it will come in handy. I'm fairly quiet unless requested and that is because after 1.1 patch my chat color has faded so it is tough to read peoples tags. This has led to me memorizing ranks a guilds of people and also its fun just to sit back and listen to everyone else. I have caught numerous people glitching/hacking but have never been quick to the trigger with catching them with evidence. This I will admit will be a challenge for me but I'm always up for a challenge. I already have a chat scroll installed as this comes in handy even not as a moderator. I'm also a proud sponsor of SwaggerCraft and plan to be for a while.

Thanks for taking time to read this!

Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:28 pm

How active do you have to be? Like 3 hours a day or more?
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 pm

samsizzle wrote:
How active do you have to be? Like 3 hours a day or more?

Yeah, preferably 3 or more hours a day. The longer the better. The major factor though will be maturity.

Also, a tip for you future applicants, proper English goes a long way.

so don tipe like dis plz and mebe u wil get notized beter
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:58 am

Minecraft name: Samsizzle
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since mid-late alpha.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since mid-late Swaggercraft 1.8.1
How often do you play on weekdays? Usually 3-4 hours a day, depending on school/stuff.
How often do you play on weekends? 4-5 hours, depending on friends/other games.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Because I always try to conduct myself in a way that is as fair as possible and I do well keeping my emotions out of my decisions. Not to mention I love Swaggercraft and am familiar with many of the members/factions. Because I have the same attitude as batman when it comes to criminals/cheaters/wrong-doing.

uuhhh... done.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 am

pogdoo wrote:
Textus wrote:
pogdoo wrote:
You cant of been? I know i have been playing since 1.7.3 since its the first and only server i ever joined :/ or it might of been 1.8.1 but im sure it was 1.7.3...
'
you're right pog, the server has been up since 1.7.3

Shaun read this and take back what you said about me not having a legit application form. I knew i wasnt going mad. I think you will find i know more about how long i have been on than you do shaun.

I lol'd. Pogdoo, did you even read my post properly, I was saying that you were one of the people who had a legit application.
Back to top Go down
halo3noab
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Minecraft name:Halo3noab
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since Alpha
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: only for 1-2 months
How often do you play on weekdays? 3-6 hours
How often do you play on weekends?6-7 hours
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: becus i have been playing more and more latly and i think it would be a nice oppitunirty to be able to ban those spams when they get on -.-
Back to top Go down
MUZCRAT4thewin
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Minecraft name:muzcrat4thewin
Real Life Name: James
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I Played Classic,Alpha,Beta(Since Alpha)
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:2-3 But I was not active cause their was no mod or Admin or even LaserLag Was Active InGame and their was so many people Hacking
How often do you play on weekdays?between 4-7 Hours
How often do you play on weekends?between 8-12 Hours
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Cause People will pay more attention to a mod than to a normal player, people will trust mod more than a normal player, im gonna stop these hackers,Spammers...etc , Im gonna help new players, im gonna welcome most of the new players and tell them the rules and explain them strictly and I would be very good in explaining and I will not just shut up the new players when they keep asking questions , im gonna kick the spammers(if they spam twice at the begging which is called warning) and if they rejoined and kept spamming again, im gonna ban them. Ive Been Helper Once , and Been Mod Once and wanted to say a thing , Im going to donate if people liked me and if I get more Attracted to the server...

Ty LaserLag If you read my Appeal and I wish you accept me as a new SwaggerCraft Mod
Back to top Go down
koolwrench
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:13 pm

im supporting pogdoo and him alone.
I havent been on swaggercraft for long as most other people but ive done alot of administration for servers on multiple games.
Not that i dont like the other applicants, granted some have excellent potential there are things that one looks for when choosing mods, things like this.

The reason i support pogdoo are as followed
: Age( hes old enough to understand responsibilities)(secondly he most likely doesn't sound like a little kid and you all know what i mean and it can become irritating and annoying to both the admins and whoever else talks to them)
:Activity (beyond exceptional. hes one of the most dedicated players on there and he is very active)(also hes active on the forums more than these people who signed up once to post there mod applications). THis is why i would not apply myself.
:Communication( pogdoo is easy to talk to , ive talked with him once or twice and hes defiantly not that hard to be friends with. i find this quality good in any mod no matter what game. HE has the attitude to become a successful mod)
:respect( hes risen the ranks for the server and almost everyone knows him. he doesn't create huge fights with anyone that ive seen like jok -_-(but thats not even matter)). what does matter is that allot of people know who he is and would respect him as a mod. to be well accepted throughout the community is key.

Lastly hes a donor which shows his interest for the server. I see him as a great candidate and you have my support pog. i believe shaun is a very very close second atm but I am somewhat particular on age. but hes can be worth a look at. *note: this is not to inform admins what qualities they should look for since they already know, this is just to show the reasons why i support this particular member from the positions ive been in the past and present.*
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Pogdoo would be a great moderator in my opinion as well even through I am enemies in the server with him.

koolwrench wrote:

i believe shaun is a very very close second atm but I am somewhat particular on age.

Age is a huge factor, but doesn't always reflect maturity and response to most matters.
Back to top Go down
koolwrench
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:31 pm

you'd be surprised how 9 time out of 10 it is. the case being for some may be different. as i had stated id give u a try as well because in some cases age is a mere number.
Back to top Go down
acc_name1
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:37 pm

Minecraft name: acc_name1
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.7
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:About 4-5 months now.
How often do you play on weekdays? Almost 4 hours, 3 if school isn't a burden after-school.
How often do you play on weekends? Everyday on weekends, almost 3-12 hours, and a few all-nighters.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Well, I have much experience, for I have gained Co-Owner on another server and maintained this rank for over 2 years now. I have learned to control my temper, know what actions to take in accordance to what a person has done, and also the meaning of helping run a server. I know the rules, learned to love a server, and know how to successfully initiate to beggars, whiners, hackers, immature people, and people who are just plain acting stupid and cheating. I take this very seriously and make right decisions. I hope I can get chosen, for SwaggerCraft has been one of my personal favorites so far in my Minecraft era in life. Stay cool my friends, and I hope I can get this position! -acc_name1
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:26 am

Age is just a number.

And jail is just a room.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:40 am

A room which you cannot leave.
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:48 pm

i absolutely become the idea of becoming a moderator. but it is actually a lot of work and i don't really play minecraft 3 hours a day. I have to go to school. Razz
Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
Age is just a number.

And jail is just a room.
coulda posted the picture... geez
Back to top Go down
Leafshade
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Minecraft name:leafhsade
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Not sure around 8 months
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: around 7-6 months
How often do you play on weekdays? I play almost every weekday and will will be able to increase this time soon when i get my new computer
How often do you play on weekends? I play MOST weekends and almost every Sunday
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I believe I will be a good mod because I am a player that hates when people spam or give themselves UNFAIR advantages
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ye.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Minecraft name:NikeCleats
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Started in 1.5 - 1.6
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since 1.7
How often do you play on weekdays?: Pretty often. (3- 5 hours)
How often do you play on weekends?: Depends.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I used to be a guide. I've been around since 1.7. I know most of the old players/donators. I'm familiar with the rules. I understand most plugins, including NoCheat. afro
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Minecraft name:Jokaly
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Started in 1.2 and i didnt get how to actually ply the game till 1.3
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since 1.8
How often do you play on weekdays?: 3-4 hours
How often do you play on weekends?: 4-7 hours depends if i goto some place
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:#1 I have gotten planty of people banned for doing stuff against the rules#2 i have been playing since 1.8 and i really like this server.#3 i will never abuse my powers because swaggercraft is the only home to me also i used to be od on a server but it got shut down in 1.6
#4 i will probaly be on 24/7 cause i have no life other then school XD.#5 i have also donated $15.

i hope u take this into consideration!

THANKS!!!

Last edited by jokaly on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next