SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.

Go down 
+42
PenguiN_x
Itsyuka
Zootable
8_B_A_L_L
magma83
zxkool_cutzxz
Jadarius
LIL_SIDDI
BartTheHobo
Kilinkrevenge25
theepicbeast33
BenMcVety
whiskeasy
Maximus616
TiiMoTHYx
Maguleir
ethanroxx
TrevIzSick
jokaly
Leafshade
vongriva
acc_name1
koolwrench
MUZCRAT4thewin
halo3noab
samsizzle
krackerjack
luckystars123
hawkkiller
justinchudley
UNDEADbladeMC
Mash_Tactics
louiered1
MrCabbagePotato
ShepherdBook
I3lackminer
Textus
B1GBADW0IF
ttomss
pogdoo
ShaunDepro
LaserLag
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:04 am

Minecraft name: minedudej
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha 1.1.2
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: about 3 1/2 months
How often do you play on weekdays? about an hour or more
How often do you play on weekends? about 3 hours or more
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Well since i own a bukkit server, i also understand how all the commands work. I honestly do not like to ban or even mute other people. i am sometimes a leniant person but if it absolutaly necessary, i will have to give the person consequences. I think that Moderators should be mature and good people. I think of myself as both those qualities. I thank you for your time and have a nice day. thank you!

Minedudej/vongriva
Back to top Go down
BartTheHobo
Iron

PostSubject: Moderator Application    Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Minecraft Name: BartTheHobo
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.8.1
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft? About 4 months.(since late October 2011.)
How often do you play on weekdays? About 2-3 hours Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, Sometimes not on Wednesdays(Church)
How often do you play on weekends? All depends on the weekend. On average its about 4-6 hours a day. (Sometimes More)
Why do you think you will be a good mod? I believe i would be a good moderator for SwaggerCraft because i have had Moderator/Admin experience before. I also would like this job to have a position on SwaggerCraft were i can stop the people who are ruining the fun of the server, such as spammers and hackers. I would lastly like to add that as far as commands go, i am very familiar with the moderator commands, and right now am getting familiarized with NoCheat.

Thank you for reading my application LaserLag. Hope to hear from you soon!
Back to top Go down
LIL_SIDDI
Scrub

PostSubject: I wanna be a mod   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Minecraft name: LIL_SIDDI (aka LIL)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3-4 months.
How tllong have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 1-2 months.
How often do you play on weekdays?: 1-3 hours maybe longer.
How often do you play on weekends?: 5-10 hours depending on how much home work I got.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I'm nice to people that Respect and following the rules and helping them if the need it.
And i'm consistently for people that dont respect me and the other mods, or the rules.
Back to top Go down
Jadarius
Scrub

PostSubject: Moderator Application   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:59 pm

Minecraft name: Nelshill2
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Beta 1.1 I think thats about a year.
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: 3 Months I believe.
How often do you play on weekdays? 5-9 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 10-15 hours
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Even as just a member I try to ask a mod to check nocheat violations. So far I have helped ban 1 person. That person is lucky257. I have been a mod on more than 5 servers. I have also ran my own server for about 1 year, and the only client side mods I have are a minimap mod which I got approval from ShaunDepro97.
Sincerely,
Jadarius
Back to top Go down
zxkool_cutzxz
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Minecraft name: zXkOoL_CuTzXz
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 1 year
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: About 3 month's
How often do you play on weekdays? As much as i can about from 3:30pm-9:30pm(Eastern Time)
How often do you play on weekends? All the time, like from 9:00am-10:00pm
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think i would be a Good mod becaus i am a mod on another server before i joined this one and i think i did a good job with banning players for the approriate reason and Just helpin gohter people out with there needs.

Back to top Go down
magma83
Scrub

PostSubject: Application for magma83 (~Magma)   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 am

Minecraft Name:magma83
How Long Have You Been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.2.02
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Since 1.7
How Often do you play on weekdays?: Once I get home from school, about 2 hours.
How often do you play on weekends?: Around 3-4 hours, on Friday maybe 5
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:I know all the commands by heart, I love to help others out and highly respect and enjoy my time on the server. I am always neutral when it comes to problems. But I do think that I might be a good [Guide] instead of a mod.

Thank you very much for looking at my application! Very Happy
--Magma
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:37 pm

magma83 wrote:
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:I know all the commands by heart, I love to help others out and highly respect and enjoy my time on the server. I am always neutral when it comes to problems. But I do think that I might be a good [Guide] instead of a mod.

--Magma
Reasons why you wont get mod
1. 12
2. You joined in late 1.8, I remember
3. 12
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:47 am

8_B_A_L_L wrote:
magma83 wrote:

--Magma
Reasons why you wont get mod
1. 12
2. You joined in late 1.8, I remember
3. 12
4. If I was laser I wouldn't mod someone who was banned recently.
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 am

Minecraft name:Zootable
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: longer than 10 months
How often do you play on weekdays? As soon as i get back from school. So about 5 hours
How often do you play on weekends?As soon as i get up. About 10 - 12 hours a day
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:Cause i have been well trusted by a few owners on servers and understand the consequences
If i stuff up. And will always reply and help people that are new and i fully understand the /nocheat command.
Back to top Go down
Itsyuka
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Minecraft name: Itsyuka

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.1

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: On and off for about a month.

How often do you play on weekdays? Possibly 2-5 hours.

How often do you play on weekends? Most likely 4-6 hours.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Well I have owned many, many servers, been an admin in lots and a mod in a few of them. I also know the owner LaserLag (Alex) from a little business talk we had. I know most commands on basic operating servers, essentials, mcbans, nocheat, etc. I do hate hackers, spammers, griefers, etc. I am one of a kind.

On other notes~

Time Zone: GMT -6

Minecraft Related jobs I have done(or currently doing): I own and develop MinecraftCMS and I am also an administrator on Buycraft.
Back to top Go down
PenguiN_x
Scrub

PostSubject: SwaggerCraft Mod Application - PenguiN_x   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:40 am

Minecraft name: PenguiN_x

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since first version of Beta.

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: I played it a lot about half and year ago or something, then I stopped (made my own server) and now I'm back! I do still have my server but I've been thinking of shutting it down, and I will do it to be more in this awesome server.

How often do you play on weekdays? Hmm.. I just say A LOT. xD Mostly about 4-6 hours a day, weekends almost all day Razz

How often do you play on weekends? Whole weekend actually.

Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I think I will be a good Moderator because I have my own server (survival pvp), and it's been on about 2 months. I haven't before it been a Mod or anything, but being a Owner has learned me a lot. I know what to do if someone autospams (spam=text=amount), just IP ban and ban instantly. It makes the server laggy. If someone spams just normally, or uses CAPS too much, I warn them once or twice before mute. I usually say a reason for muting, even if it's clear that they spammed. I know a lot of plugins such as Essentials, Factions, mcMMO, NoCheat. I know which NC errors are lag and which cheats/hacks. So I think I could do good for SwaggerCraft, im a lot online, Im 16, very mature and I don't rage easily, not even if someone is calling me jerk or something.

Something about me: I'm 16 year old boy from Finland, I play Minecraft (a lot) and A.V.A (Alliance of Valiant Arms). I'm going to be a website designer propably, I'm now learning more about HTML. I hope you like this app and accept it, I would be very glad, and you too, I think. Well, thanks for reading my application, see ya! Smile

- PenguiN_x, The Best Moderator for Survival PvP Servers
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:02 am

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:since december
How often do you play on weekdays? 5 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 12 hours or less depends what i have on
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: cause i am on alot and know the commands and know not to abuse my powers and that if anyone asks for a persons nocheat i will tell them what theyre and will be fair to everyone on the server.
Back to top Go down
Moosause
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Minecraft name: Moosause (Alt is SatanicCattleInc)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since around 1.7.3
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: Not completely sure on this one. I would say about a month.
How often do you play on weekdays? Around an hour to two hours a day.
How often do you play on weekends? Around two to eight hours a day.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I have had experience on things other than minecraft, mainly MapleStory. I am fair to everyone, know how to get proof when banning/muting/anything of the sort, and generally pretty nice to people. I have also ran a few MapleStory servers and dabbled with running a minecraft server.
Thank you for reading my app, and good luck to the rest of the applicants.
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:53 am

I3lackminer wrote:
Minecraft name:I3lackMiner
How long have you been playing Minecraft?around 1 and a half years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:almost a year
How often do you play on weekdays? 2-3 hours a day
How often do you play on weekends?4-5 hours a day
Why do you think you will be a good mod?:Because i'm a very factual and active player
lol!
Your 11
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:58 am

Mash_Tactics wrote:
Yes, the server was here during 1.7.3

1.8 came less than 5 months ago.

The server was started in september. Do you really think that us, the founders, would forget when it was started?
Your not very active i have never saw you since 1.8.1 D:
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:24 am

Minecraft name: lucasmetcalfe
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.4 Beta
How long have you been playing Swaggercraft? 1.8.1 Beta
How often do you play on Weekdays? 4 Hours
How often do you play on Weekends? 9 Hours, Sometimes 8.
Why do you think you will be a good mod? I think I would be a good Moderator because, I understand NoCheat i have been a moderator before on another server. (Untill the donations got low and we closed it.) I am very active and I am not going to rage ban people. Also alot of players are spamming while no mods are online, due to every mod being from Us, Canada and Aus. I am not familar with most plugins (Sorry). Also I know most of the active players.
I don't have skype and I am not getting it because it messes up my computer if I use a microphone, so I will be able to contact you through minecraft...
Thanks for your time.
~Lucas
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 am

lucasmetcalfe wrote:
Minecraft name: lucasmetcalfe
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.4 Beta
How long have you been playing Swaggercraft? 1.8.1 Beta
How often do you play on Weekdays? 4 Hours
How often do you play on Weekends? 9 Hours, Sometimes 8.
Why do you think you will be a good mod? I think I would be a good Moderator because, I understand NoCheat i have been a moderator before on another server. (Untill the donations got low and we closed it.) I am very active and I am not going to rage ban people. Also alot of players are spamming while no mods are online, due to every mod being from Us, Canada and Aus. I am not familar with most plugins (Sorry). Also I know most of the active players.
I don't have skype and I am not getting it because it messes up my computer if I use a microphone, so I will be able to contact you through minecraft...
Thanks for your time.
~Lucas

I'm from England.
Back to top Go down
ethanroxx
Iron
ethanroxx

PostSubject: Mod application   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Minecraft name: ethanroxx
How long have you been playing Minecraft? SInce Beta 1.2
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: A few days after you guys made it
How often do you play on weekdays? I am homeschooled and i get to go on 11:00-8:00 With other activities in the middle : 4-5 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 5-6 hours
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Because I am on a lot of the time, I dont let people get down my back, I Am calm and collected, and I help lots of people even when i dont need to. I am a Star scout and in the order of the arrow (google it). I I wont abuse my abilitys and I Love the server alot to help it out daily.
Back to top Go down
jonahfox2
Scrub

PostSubject: jonahfx2's Mod attempt   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Minecraft name: jonahfx2
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since early alpha
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: since early 1.8
How often do you play on weekdays? Im usually on my computer so Im usually on swagger 9+ hours
How often do you play on weekends? Literally all day from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Ive been with swagger for a while and I loved watching it grow and flourish... Ive always wanted to be a bigger part of swagger, something that will benefit swagger and keep the spam hacks ect. to a minimum Ive ran my own faction server and admined many others I have past experience and I dont let my emotions get in the way of my modding
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:40 am

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1 and a 1/2 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?:Since 1.8
How often do you play on weekdays?4-6 hours
How often do you play on weekends? 7-13 hours depends what i got on
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: I understand the commands and know not to abuse commands or rage at something then go on a banning spree and im very active on the server. And that i play fairly to everyone and just cause i get killed i wont ban ect to people just cause they annoy me.
Back to top Go down
lootho
Scrub

PostSubject: Lootho for mod   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Minecraft name: Lootho
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: About 1 year
How often do you play on weekdays? On weekdays i play at least a hour or day sometimes more. But generally i get on everyday.
How often do you play on weekends? On the weekends i'm on for about 5 or 6 hours per day sometimes more just depends on what i'm doing.
Why do you think you will be a good mod?
I think i would be a good mod because i know how to read Nocheat and I know a lot of glitches so i would be able to tell if i thought someone got into a base legitly. Also I think i would be a good mod because sometimes I don't think mods are honest about there nocheat or there faction members nocheat. I would be i don't like it when people hack because it ruins the game.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:31 pm

lootho wrote:

How long have you been playing on SwaggerCraft?: About 1 year.

Somebody doesnt read the other comments.... Lootho the server hasnt been up for a year and you havnt been playing since the start of it anyway, you only joined about 2 months ago maybe 3.
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 pm

jonahfox2 wrote:
How often do you play on weekdays? Im usually on my computer so Im usually on swagger 9+ hours
How often do you play on weekends? Literally all day from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed
Why do you think you will be a good mod?: Ive been with swagger for a while and I loved watching it grow and flourish... Ive always wanted to be a bigger part of swagger, something that will benefit swagger and keep the spam hacks ect. to a minimum Ive ran my own faction server and admined many others I have past experience and I dont let my emotions get in the way of my modding

"Age: 15"
- You're 14.

"Country: United states of america"
- United States of America... Fkn scrub.

"How often do you play on weekdays? Im usually on my computer so Im usually on swagger 9+ hours"
- You're always AFK and you wait till Laser gets on to help. Hence why people call you a kiss ass because you never speak or do anything when he isn't online.

"Ive always wanted to be a bigger part of swagger"
- So that's why you left swag to make your own server just like it(which epicly failed).
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:40 pm

8_B_A_L_L wrote:
jonahfox2 wrote:

"Age: 15"
- You're 14.

"Country: United states of america"
- United States of America... Fkn scrub.

"How often do you play on weekdays? Im usually on my computer so Im usually on swagger 9+ hours"
- You're always AFK and you wait till Laser gets on to help. Hence why people call you a kiss ass because you never speak or do anything when he isn't online.

"Ive always wanted to be a bigger part of swagger"
- So that's why you left swag to make your own server just like it(which epicly failed).

Kinda like me but i'm a boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Your gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.   Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for New Moderators - Post here if you're interested.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next