SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE

Go down 
+6
lucasmetcalfe
rocketeer55
xxjmodxx.... i was banned
ShaunDepro
Mash_Tactics
heathero
10 posters

Should he be unbanned?
Yes
UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_vote_lcap26%UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 5 ]
No
UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_vote_lcap63%UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 12 ]
Maybe
UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_vote_lcap11%UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
heathero
Scrub
heathero

UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Hello fellow swagcrafters! I just wanted to make this topic about my friend beverwolf. He has posted a ban appeal and the decision was that he isn't getting unbanned Sad. I completely disagree with the decision. First off,this is his first ban. He has never been warned about being banned. I think this is completely unfair when Linden11b has been banned many of times for only a week to a month, while my friend`s first ban is perm. Second of all, he agrees that he uses hacks,and swears not to do it again. Now, if you look at the ban appeal section, a TON of the appeals basically have " You are Unbanned." when they did x100000000000 worse things using their hacks. Derp doesn't give anyone a unfair advantage on either side. Forcefield and Aimbot is a lot worse than Derp. All my friend wants is to play on a GOOD minecraft server,which is extremely hard to find. Im not trying to be disrespectful to the ops/admins in ANY way, but i just think this is completely unfair.

Heathero

Last edited by heathero on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Hacking is hacking.

The type of hack doesn't matter to me. Not in the least. It all gets the same punishment, unless the situation demands a separate solution.

Furthermore, this is the very wrong forum section for this.

Also, just to be clear, nobody said he wasn't getting unbanned. Don't put words in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
heathero
Scrub
heathero

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
Hacking is hacking.

The type of hack doesn't matter to me. Not in the least. It all gets the same punishment, unless the situation demands a separate solution.

Furthermore, this is the very wrong forum section for this.

Also, just to be clear, nobody said he wasn't getting unbanned. Don't put words in my mouth.

First off, yes I know you dont care what type of hack,but either way he should of received at least got a warning of some sort. Next, in your forum guideline that you made for the forum section you said " you can post about anything in this forum section" or something to that matter. There was never a word in that guideline that said that this type of topic was not allowed/a wrong section for it. Lastly, it wasnt clearly stated that he was unbanned/banned, but from the reply that you made from his appeal, you could basically tell that your answer was: No. Yes, I know I cant read your mind and say its a no, but it looked that way to me and some people who read his appeal. Again, I do not mean to disrespect you in any way, I am just disagreeing with your reply on his appeal. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:25 pm

heathero wrote:

First off, yes I know you dont care what type of hack,but either way he should of received at least got a warning of some sort.

He did get a warning. It's called /rules.

Quote :
Next, in your forum guideline that you made for the forum section you said " you can post about anything in this forum section" or something to that matter. There was never a word in that guideline that said that this type of topic was not allowed/a wrong section for it.

Is this, or is this not an appeal for a ban?

If it is, it should go to the Appeal ban section of the forum. If it's not, I want to know why the words 'unban such and such' are in the thread title.

Quote :
Lastly, it wasnt clearly stated that he was unbanned/banned, but from the reply that you made from his appeal, you could basically tell that your answer was: No. Yes, I know I cant read your mind and say its a no, but it looked that way to me and some people who read his appeal. Again, I do not mean to disrespect you in any way, I am just disagreeing with your reply on his appeal. cheers

My reply had nothing to do with whether or not he would be unbanned. Nothing at all. Not a single word.

My reply was 100% concerned with WHY he got banned in the first place, and how there were no exceptions to the rules.

I don't expect you to read my mind. I expect you to read my posts.

Back to top Go down
heathero
Scrub
heathero

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Ok, im done with the arguing. I just want to know one thing that hasnt been clearly stated yet: Is he Unbanned or not? Thats all i got to ask Question
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 pm

heathero wrote:
Ok, im done with the arguing. I just want to know one thing that hasnt been clearly stated yet: Is he Unbanned or not? Thats all i got to ask Question

If he is, it probably won't be for at least a week after he was initially banned, but that's Laser's call.
Back to top Go down
heathero
Scrub
heathero

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Ok thank you very much.Thats all i wanted to know
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:57 am

Just have to add - please don't drag non-related bans into here. Too many people use Linden as an excuse.

Derping, I agree it is pretty harmless; but imagine if you were a new player to the server and saw players using that derp hack. I'm pretty sure it would turn you off the server.
Back to top Go down
heathero
Scrub
heathero

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 am

Ok sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:54 pm

MASh..................................u are the biggest retard ive ever seen...........he was usin derp...........WtF is yo problemo...........U know i was banned with beverwolf,,,i was usin derp too.......but i dont want to be unbanned cuz all the admins are fat queers....................TRUE STORY.....

P.S...... im a big fat stupid retard

Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:15 pm

xxjmodxx.... i was banned wrote:
MASh..................................u are the biggest retard ive ever seen...........he was usin derp...........WtF is yo problemo...........U know i was banned with beverwolf,,,i was usin derp too.......but i dont want to be unbanned cuz all the admins are fat queers....................TRUE STORY.....
You understand that Derp is HACK, right? And hacks mean you're using a hacked client... which is against the rules. Instead of insulting people and making yourself look like a dumbfuck, read the rules.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:16 pm

It's fine.

I banned him for roughly 50,000 days.
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:13 pm

This xD
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:07 pm

xxjmodxx.... i was banned wrote:

P.S...... im a big fat stupid retard

OH MY GOD, i hate you, everytime i pvp yu come in and FF against me and derp at the same time.

sowwy if this was irrelevant XD
Back to top Go down
Beverwolf
Scrub
Beverwolf

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Am i unbanned?
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Yeah, I'll hop on again to unban you.

I will say this again.

Do not hack. Under any circumstances. For any reason.
Back to top Go down
kilinkrevenge925
Scrub
kilinkrevenge925

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:25 pm

What is Derp? If you don't mind me asking.
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:37 pm

kilinkrevenge925 wrote:
What is Derp? If you don't mind me asking.

Watch the dude named "darkAJD" and you'll see what derp hacks means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE   UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNBAN BEVERWOLF PLEASE
Page 1 of 1