SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Unban's and Tightening down.

Go down 
+2
I3lackminer
zZPoRk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zZPoRk
Scrub

Unban's and Tightening down. Empty
PostSubject: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Laser, I don't want to tell you how to run your own server but it must be done! >:O
I think you should tighten down on pardoning people to join your server after they have been banned for hacks such as Xray, Flying, Pvp Hacks and other thing to give them an advantage over normal players. I have been reading through most of the ban appeals and I have noticed that you unban mostly everyone that appeals. I think this should be changed and you should stop unbanning everyone. You're pretty much letting hackers roam free on your server. Also... When you ask someone to play on a clean .jar (Hackers). They most likely won't clean their .jar and continue hacking.
Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
I3lackminer
Scrub

PostSubject: If your smart   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Ok so you tell the owner how to run his server now you make one more sucsessful then smart Ass
Back to top Go down
zZPoRk
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:16 pm

BlackMiner, you sure are "factual" fucking herp derp. <-- Mod app
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:42 am

I3lack... Pork has a very good point to be honest, hackers do get away with it to easily, I believe everyone deserves a second chance. However people who have been caught for a 2nd or 3rd time depending on what there caught for should be permanently banned in my personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:56 pm

There just needs to be a standard for rule breaking, once = 3 week ban then appeal, twice = 1 month ban then appeal, three times = banned forever, no appeal.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:37 pm

samsizzle wrote:
There just needs to be a standard for rule breaking, once = 3 week ban then appeal, twice = 1 month ban then appeal, three times = banned forever, no appeal.
That'll work. People generally stop appealing or stop being appealed after their second ban.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:54 pm

samsizzle wrote:

My way is slightly more harsh for non donators Razz remember that what i say here is on the basis of the ban being correct and not because of a bug... like flight violations from glitching.

non-donators:

1st time = 1 week 6 days ban - appeal
2nd time = ban forever

Donators:

1st time = 1 week 6 days ban - appeal
2nd time = 1 month ban - if caught for the same offence then ban forever.
3rd time = ban forever.

NOTE: the 1 week 6 days is because of the factions plugin having the autokick on it.
Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 pm

There should be no difference for donators and non-donators. Doing something wrong should have the same consequence no matter who you are or what you do.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 am

Bribery much?
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:38 am

No im basing what i said on the idea that laser was saying about before how if you are banned you could donate a specified amount to get yourself unbanned, however it would be a one time only thing... thats why i didnt say keep donating to get yourself back on.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:15 am

At the moment donator are not banned unless it's something major. We just report it in the hidden Mod report forum and if a lot has piled up on one player who is a donator then they would probably get banned.

That's why Knifed isn't banned Razz
Back to top Go down
zZPoRk
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:26 pm

How many posts on the "Hidden Mod Forum" are about Nike? LOL
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:33 pm

zZPoRk wrote:

Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:26 am

ShaunDepro wrote:
zZPoRk wrote:

HOW ABOUT ME?!?!?!?!? Shocked
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:53 am

Textus wrote:
ShaunDepro wrote:
zZPoRk wrote:

HOW ABOUT ME?!?!?!?!? Shocked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban's and Tightening down.   Unban's and Tightening down. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban's and Tightening down.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Other :: Feedback-
Jump to: