SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Hmmmmmmmm

Go down 
+15
Biionic
skelly
Gollum1217
LaserLag
Dougthebug
ShaunDepro
Mash_Tactics
MISTERbobPLOODY
Virtualpixels
rocketeer55
Niner256
Textus
Fire_unknown
lucasmetcalfe
Linden
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Niner256 wrote:

Funny this is Mash, i aint even mad. You want proof of favoring to evolve? Sorry if you didn't get the memo you weren't here for like the past 6 months and most of the favoring happened then. But just recently, there has been a new rule implanted to not tpa glitch..Isn't a coincidence(or however you spell it) that the rule was implanted a day after Linden did it or just laser finally decided to do it.

So, you're saying that all of the favoring happened in the six months I was gone, and then immediately stopped when I came back? Man, that makes so much sense, it's overwhelming.

And yes, it is a coincidence. The rule went into effect BEFORE Linden was reported for it, but after he did what he did.

Unless he told us he did it before anyone actually reported it, how would we have known he did it at all?

Quote :
Mash I have also seen multiple times that mods mix up Their and There. I'm not going to check my every sentence just to sound somewhat like a mod because guess what I'm not a mod. Nobody is perfect Mash and it seems what you are trying to say to me is that everybody should have proper grammar. We aint perfect. And sorry for using "aint". I am southern and that is basically a word down here so if you don't like what I am saying, then so be it.

I'm not asking you to be perfect. I'm asking you to have a 4th grade level of proficiency in your native language.

Quote :
And if you want any more proof ask some other factions and see what their reply is. I guarantee that at least one faction out their or multiple will say. And if you expect me to do it, well your wrong.

That isn't proof. That's an assertion. A verbal testimony. Nothing concrete. Anyone who got raided by Evolve would say the same thing, whether or not they saw anything.

Quote :
Also, Evolve isn't the most powerful actually. IMO, It is Arcane. The only reason i said Evolve will never get raided is because they will have staff to back them up. If you want proof I have to wait for that day and then you will see your proof. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

P.S- If your going to make fun of my grammar. Go Ahead. It is not going to make any difference as long as you get the point.

And how do you know that the staff don't favor Arcane?

Trust me, if we favored anyone, they would be the strongest faction by a landslide. Don't kid yourself.
Back to top Go down
Dougthebug
Scrub
Dougthebug

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 pm

mash im sorry but your wierd

Last edited by Dougthebug on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dougthebug
Scrub
Dougthebug

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 pm

[quote="Mash_Tactics"]
Niner256 wrote:

Funny this is Mash, i aint even mad. You want proof of favoring to evolve? Sorry if you didn't get the memo you weren't here for like the past 6 months and most of the favoring happened then. But just recently, there has been a new rule implanted to not tpa glitch..Isn't a coincidence(or however you spell it) that the rule was implanted a day after Linden did it or just laser finally decided to do it.

So, you're saying that all of the favoring happened in the six months I was gone, and then immediately stopped when I came back? Man, that makes so much sense, it's overwhelming.

And yes, it is a coincidence. The rule went into effect BEFORE Linden was reported for it, but after he did what he did.

Unless he told us he did it before anyone actually reported it, how would we have known he did it at all?

MASH YOU MAKE 0 SENSE
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:

I challenge you to do one thing, and one thing only.

Bring to the table any form of proof, screenshot, video, telegram, anything that even remotely suggests that you're doing more than talking out of your ass.

Until you can do that, I'm just gonna continue assuming that you're mad.

I would have to agree with this "Favoritism" when it comes to bans. I don't have many pics but here I go anyway.

When Nike was banned for posting "Personal Information" of Linden on the server.
I know there's most likely a story behind this one, but from what I know. Nike was leaking personal information about Linden on the server. Nike was then banned, and then rule #14 was put into play.
http://www.swaggercraft.com/p/rules.html
If you know more then feel free to respond.

Linden using Autoclicker. EaRs posted a video of Linden using Autoclicker at his grinder. Laser did nothing about it but add rule #16 right after. You can use the same link above to see it.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75QqvBqR_9o&feature=plcp

Sonic Duping. A lot of people on the server talk out of their ass when they talk about this story. Here's what really happened. A man named Sonic hopped on the server one day, (You might know this man as MrDove.) and started to dupe "LOADS" of stuff. Since I was a good friend of MrDove before he left the server, he gave me "A SHIT TON" of duped items. These items that I had received were then giving to Arcane. Word went out that Arcane was duping because they kept going to PvP with god armor. Laser went to Arcane's base to find a load of duped items. He then asked GetKnifed, who then "Confessed" to Laser about everything that had happend. Saying that they were giving the duped items by Sonic. Sonic also confessed to Laser that he gave us the duped items. Laser then went on to ban people such as myself, SamB, and MineFurHitler. We were banned for the possession of duped items. A rule that had not been implemented yet. Laser then added "posessing duped items" into rule #11.
Here's a picture of the rule before Laser changed it.
Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 YfgOe

Glitching down. A week before rule #7 was put into place "officially". I seen Laser and Mash talking about how glitching down with /tpa was bannable. I saw the reasons they were giving for it. Such as "A glitch that only works and helps people who are Swag or Epic." I'm not sure if this is the exact quote but it was something like that. They also continued with "People who do actually hack and V-Clip say they glitched down." Again, not sure if this was the exact quote but it was close to this. After a few days of seeing this I recorded Hawkkiller and Linden glitching down. Everybody that seen them told me it was V-Clip and not a glitch. So I uploaded the video with the title "Swagger V-Clippers" I knew that it most likely was a glitch but I didn't care cause I knew either way they would be banned for V-Clipping or glitching down. I showed a Mod who then showed Laser. When I asked Laser if they would be banned, he replied with, "The rule was put into play after they did it so no" This is how rule #7 was made "Official".
Here's the video I posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WjVsSbLy4

I don't see much favoritism when it comes to playing on the server, but I do see a little of it when it comes to banning.

Mash please don't call me stupid or eat my face off.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Textus wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:

I challenge you to do one thing, and one thing only.

Bring to the table any form of proof, screenshot, video, telegram, anything that even remotely suggests that you're doing more than talking out of your ass.

Until you can do that, I'm just gonna continue assuming that you're mad.

I would have to agree with this "Favoritism" when it comes to bans. I don't have many pics but here I go anyway.

When Nike was banned for posting "Personal Information" of Linden on the server.
I know there's most likely a story behind this one, but from what I know. Nike was leaking personal information about Linden on the server. Nike was then banned, and then rule #14 was put into play.

Linden using Autoclicker. EaRs posted a video of Linden using Autoclicker at his grinder. Laser did nothing about it but add rule #16 right after. You can use the same link above to see it.

I honestly can't comment on this. I'd have to ask Laser to see what happened at the time.

Quote :
Sonic Duping. A lot of people on the server talk out of their ass when they talk about this story. Here's what really happened. A man named Sonic hopped on the server one day, (You might know this man as MrDove.) and started to dupe "LOADS" of stuff. Since I was a good friend of MrDove before he left the server, he gave me "A SHIT TON" of duped items. These items that I had received were then giving to Arcane. Word went out that Arcane was duping because they kept going to PvP with god armor. Laser went to Arcane's base to find a load of duped items. He then asked GetKnifed, who then "Confessed" to Laser about everything that had happend. Saying that they were giving the duped items by Sonic. Sonic also confessed to Laser that he gave us the duped items. Laser then went on to ban people such as myself, SamB, and MineFurHitler. We were banned for the possession of duped items. A rule that had not been implemented yet. Laser then added "posessing duped items" into rule #11.
Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 YfgOe

And clearly, he didn't stick to that rule, did he?

If I recall, I saw you and SamB ingame not too long ago. Doesn't sound like much of a permaban.

Quote :
Glitching down. A week before rule #7 was put into place "officially". I seen Laser and Mash talking about how glitching down with /tpa was bannable. I saw the reasons they were giving for it. Such as "A glitch that only works and helps people who are Swag or Epic." I'm not sure if this is the exact quote but it was something like that. They also continued with "People who do actually hack and V-Clip say they glitched down." Again, not sure if this was the exact quote but it was close to this. After a few days of seeing this I recorded Hawkkiller and Linden glitching down. Everybody that seen them told me it was V-Clip and not a glitch. So I uploaded the video with the title "Swagger V-Clippers" I knew that it most likely was a glitch but I didn't care cause I knew either way they would be banned for V-Clipping or glitching down. I showed a Mod who then showed Laser. When I asked Laser if they would be banned, he replied with, "The rule was put into play after they did it so no" This is how rule #7 was made "Official".
Here's the video I posted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WjVsSbLy4

Making a glitch bannable is not something that we do lightly, or without good reason. Since we had a good reason for this one, Laser let people know well in advance that he was going to make it bannable.

We were being lenient due to the fact that not everyone plays every day, and were likely to have missed a memo or two. We made it illegal on an official day to increase the chances that people would hear about it, and thus not get banned for something like a simple case of misinformation.

Whether or not people actually didn't know that it was about to become illegal, we were not about to ban people that committed it before it actually became illegal.

Quote :
I don't see much favoritism when it comes to playing on the server, but I do see a little of it when it comes to banning.

Mash please don't call me stupid or eat my face off.

You're mistaking hesitance for favoritism. We've punished people from Evolve before, and we will almost definitely do it again.

And I'm not going to fly off the handle at people if they manage to keep the conversation civil, like you have.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:15 am

Don't know if you remember, but I've banned Linden for a day for violations you aren't even supposed to ban for (waterwalking). Favoritism is *obviously* in play, here.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:38 am

rocketeer55 wrote:
Don't know if you remember, but I've banned Linden for a day for violations you aren't even supposed to ban for (waterwalking). Favoritism is *obviously* in play, here.

We are talking about Laser not you.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:49 am

Fire_unknown wrote:
rocketeer55 wrote:

We are talking about Laser not you.

No, you're talking about Swaggercraft staff.

The mods are part of the staff team. They are as much a part of this as Laser or myself.
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 am

Rocket i saw that video (Look at description) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdRab_0k-1M&list=UUWmDlQBkWp6_ogSyylqLMrQ&index=2&feature=plcp
Also Mash i hear Linden has been Banned a few times.
PERM ban No.1 http://forum.swaggercraft.com/t345-unban-for-linden11b
+ He was PERM banned for which I don't know untill the Ddoser Blackmailed Laser for unban. https://twitter.com/SwaggerDown1
He has been warned for sevral differant things.
To be honest If Linden didn't hack at first (Xray diamonds) Evovle would of never existed.
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Quote :

I just want to mention that each situation is unique. Giving out personal information of several players and continuing to harass players, spam, and disrespect mods/admins (Nike) is ENTIRELY different than doing a glitch that was perfectly legal at the time (Linden). Do not even pretend that they are similar scenarios.

And seriously, the duping thing? When was duping ever okay? Why would it make sense to be able to keep knowingly duped items? That'd be like saying "Hey bro, I know you don't play this server but could you dupe these items for me and give them to me? I won't get banned due to semantics, you duped them, not me".

The point is, in Linden's cases, everything he was doing was legal and my views on autoclicking and the /tpa thing were clear at the time. They were legal and known to be legal at the time. Giving out personal information, spamming, harassing, and duping are completely different. Those things were never okay under any circumstances and frankly, you don't need a "rule" to know that.

By the way, I don't plan my life or SwaggerCraft around Linden's raiding schedule. The /tpa rule was planned at least a week in advance to be added during the map reset but I was tired and forgot to add it. I added it a day or two after. Give your conspiracy theories a rest and stop getting worked up over the tiniest things. I know you guys love drama, but come on.

Last edited by LaserLag on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:14 pm

lucasmetcalfe wrote:
Rocket i saw that video (Look at description) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdRab_0k-1M&list=UUWmDlQBkWp6_ogSyylqLMrQ&index=2&feature=plcp
Also Mash i hear Linden has been Banned a few times.
PERM ban No.1 http://forum.swaggercraft.com/t345-unban-for-linden11b
+ He was PERM banned for which I don't know untill the Ddoser Blackmailed Laser for unban. https://twitter.com/SwaggerDown1
To be honest If Linden didn't hack at first (Xray diamonds) Evovle would of never existed.

I don't know where you get your info but that "PERM" ban wasn't a permanent ban and he ASKED for it because he was tired of dealing with this exact bull crap.

And a lot of people have been banned "a few times". People get banned over minor things, appeal, and get unbanned. Mistakes happen (both by players and mods/admins). This is nothing new. Almost everybody gets multiple chances. For goodness sake, this isn't the United States legal system. It's not a felony (unless you're duping). It's a video game.

Last edited by LaserLag on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Niner256 wrote:
Quite frankly, linden has no proof of when this video was actually taken and neither do we. But as far as i know, the love that laser has for evolve is way to strong. If they ever get raided he would probably do 1 or both things. Restart the map and make everybody start over..or rollback the server a few hours and lie to everyone saying that the server somehow "crashed" This new rule favors linden and he should be banned for doing his deed. If if he were banned for it, he would hop on his most commonly known alts which are NeonPandas or CyberRamen. If not them, he would use a skelly's alt which is Wickered. He would be bypassing the ban and most people would know. And as far as i know, the staff would make up a story for it or just keep the story up on their desk and never getting to it.

Getting to your point mash about intelligence. For your information only 4 people in that faction have decent knowledge.. Im not pointing any fingers but lets just say 2 of them are mods and one is technically a mod, but she just doesn't want the job.

The faction evolve is not the most powerful faction Mister. There just the most liked by the staff. If you have ever heard the other side of the story..you will soon learn how much evolve is actually hated on this server. There are a few exceptions for some people in their faction, but not many.

I'm not speaking for myself, I am speaking for most factions the want justice that will never be served.

On a final note, Evolve will never be raided.

Tell me one instance where I "favor" them? Do I chat with them more out of Minecraft? Sure. I'd like to consider Skelly and Biionic friends (as much as you can consider people you only know online, friends). But how do I favor them and the whole entire faction in-game? I honestly can't think of even one minute instance. All I ever do in-game is chat. And check out people who are called out for hacks. That's literally it. So please, enlighten me as to how joining their Skype calls twice a month gives them a massive, unfair advantage on the server.
Back to top Go down
Gollum1217
Scrub

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:07 pm

We have a winner.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:59 am

Textus wrote:

Nike has more than Linden's information, he has my information, Bee's information, Rocket's information, Laser's information, and Laser's girlfriend's information. He added us to a call and threatened us, everyone was already extremely stressed out AND freaked out when he started going off on Linden. There's no proof of it because I don't have a screenshot, and I doubt Nike has a screenshot of it, but I asked him to lay off of Linden that night before he went anywhere with it and he agreed. Afterwords he was muted. You can see the conversation between Sam and I about how we should go about it in one of Sam's screenshots.

Not only this, but there was a threat against Laser's girlfriend on the forums for awhile before Nike was banned and all his threads deleted.

Textus wrote:

It's funny you brought this up. Linden took a video of _007harry007_ supposedly vclipping and I showed it to Laser and all he said was "Tell Linden as of right now I'm making auto-clicking banable" as Linden was autoclicking the entire video. The rule was added BECAUSE of Linden, not in favor of him.

As for the banning, it might be more in favor because whenever people are in our base, or whenever my faction mates are fighting people there are generally 2-3 people recording, if not more. When you're in a call with these people and they're constantly screaming "LOOK AT MY VIDEO I SENT YOU THE LINK" it's going to get done. I've personally NEVER received links to videos from anyone in Damn as evidence for anything. If you took it and gave it to me, or any of the other mods, we would look at it.

Niner256 wrote:
On a final note, Evolve will never be raided.

We've been raided several times. And you know it. Right before I joined Boats raided Evolve. Since I've joined Icemanking, Lejanar tried once, your faction raided us, and one of our own members tried a few days ago before they were kicked when people noticed some of their shit missing. So obviously we can be raided. Last I checked no one's been banned for raiding us.

Oh, and thanks for telling everyone what my alt is. Really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:44 am

skelly wrote:
But, you're nice Skelly, whilst Wickered is a mean person. Sad
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:47 am

ShaunDepro wrote:
skelly wrote:

:c Sowwie about that. That was more frustration than anything. That and I don't particularly love Boot and Zoot because of some Amaranth drama from a looong time ago.

Imagine how happy you'd be getting laid off from work without a second job lined up and coming home to build and find people firing themselves from canons to try and murder you and take your shit, two of which you have issues with and one you like.

That was what I was dealing with. Love you, Shaun. c:
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:49 am

lucasmetcalfe wrote:

Actually, at the first of Evolve I had no idea what a hacked client was, It was actually BoatsandHoesss who had Xrayed diamonds, when we threatened to kick him for doing it, I was called a hacker multiple times, But I had used spout, It was not until later when I had actually used Nodus ever.

Oh, and to all you idiots who know EVERYTHING about Evolve, and our bans / raids you really need to get your fucking facts straight, not a single thing that i've heard about us getting raided, me getting banned, or any of your guys' shit has been correct, so fucking don't say anything if you don't know what REALLY happened, and none of you would unless you were in my faction.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:01 am

skelly wrote:
ShaunDepro wrote:
skelly wrote:

:c Sowwie about that. That was more frustration than anything. That and I don't particularly love Boot and Zoot because of some Amaranth drama from a looong time ago.

Imagine how happy you'd be getting laid off from work without a second job lined up and coming home to build and find people firing themselves from canons to try and murder you and take your shit, two of which you have issues with and one you like.

Heh, well I thought it was fun. I wouldn't hate somebody if they raided or killed me, unless they made a big deal of it in chat afterwards.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:05 am

LaserLag wrote:
I'd like to consider Skelly and Biionic friends (as much as you can consider people you only know online, friends).

Cuz we're the three best friends that anyone could have, yes we're the three best friends that anyone could have~!
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:08 am

ShaunDepro wrote:
skelly wrote:
ShaunDepro wrote:
skelly wrote:

Heh, well I thought it was fun. I wouldn't hate somebody if they raided or killed me, unless they made a big deal of it in chat afterwards.

Oh, I didn't care. The only reason I cared was because I was building and had an inventory of obby and was freaking out. What was really fun was putting up angry signs and lawlzing. I have screenies of those messages I left you guys. It was more of an inside joke between me and Bee than anything else.

And they did start shit in chat after they left Amaranth. We kinda got over it for awhile but idk what happened and they're not really active anyway, so it doesn't matter.

NOMSAUCE.

Edit: By the way that launching system was super awesome and really clever. And also super hilarious when it wasn't high enough to get over the wall.
Back to top Go down
Biionic
Scrub
Biionic

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:49 am

Zoot and Boot brought the drama into public chat, but that's how we met Linden. HE LIKED OUR GRAMMAR. And that's honest to god how we got in Evolve. No joke.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:36 pm

Biionic wrote:
Zoot and Boot brought the drama into public chat, but that's how we met Linden. HE LIKED OUR GRAMMAR. And that's honest to god how we got in Evolve. No joke.

I haz teh grammer guud.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:00 pm

I believe you meant Guude, skelly Smile
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:16 pm

skelly wrote:

Nike has more than Linden's information, he has my information, Bee's information, Rocket's information, Laser's information, and Laser's girlfriend's information. He added us to a call and threatened us, everyone was already extremely stressed out AND freaked out when he started going off on Linden. There's no proof of it because I don't have a screenshot, and I doubt Nike has a screenshot of it, but I asked him to lay off of Linden that night before he went anywhere with it and he agreed. Afterwords he was muted. You can see the conversation between Sam and I about how we should go about it in one of Sam's screenshots.

Who in the world gets so mad about a simple video game like that? o_O
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:28 pm

lolplayer365 wrote:
skelly wrote:

Who in the world gets so mad about a simple video game like that? o_O

You'd be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmmmmmmm
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: General-
Jump to: