SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Hmmmmmmmm

Go down 
+15
Biionic
skelly
Gollum1217
LaserLag
Dougthebug
ShaunDepro
Mash_Tactics
MISTERbobPLOODY
Virtualpixels
rocketeer55
Niner256
Textus
Fire_unknown
lucasmetcalfe
Linden
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Linden
Gold

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Okay, so because I knew when I "Vcliped" AKA Tp glitched (The night before Laser made it illegal) I made a video when I was doing it so I could counter evidence you fucks who think I was Vclipping, so here you go ^_^, Note : This was recorded like, one time after Textus recorded his, but it's the same exact location, so don't worry

Here yallzz Go

Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Why is everyone's names so big
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:30 pm

I don't know but my minecraft doesnt make them that big and you can even see it through water
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:05 pm

I knew that it was most likely a glitch but the people in my call convinced me other wise. The only reason I uploaded the video is because I seen Laser and Mash talking about how glitching down was bannable and giving reasons for it.

Last edited by Textus on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:00 pm

lucasmetcalfe wrote:
He forgot that pressing the disable nodus button doesn't stop name seeing through walls.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:44 pm

Niner256 wrote:
lucasmetcalfe wrote:
He forgot that pressing the disable nodus button doesn't stop name seeing through walls.
I don't know about you, but I can see names through walls.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:05 am

I can see through walls too, I don't know if you've noticed, but names through walls tend to do random shit.
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:38 am

Linden wrote:
but names through walls tend to do random shit.
Not really.
I've never noticed names that size and tone before at all.
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:47 am

The names are not that clear, they are usually more fuzzy. Also laser won't ban because its Evolve
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:03 am

It gets kinda old seeing everybody bash evolve just cuz they're the most powerful faction. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 9:23 am

Mister if you was not retarted you would see "Larger" name tags through a wall. It's not because Evolve are what you call the most powerfull faction, it's because it's the truth and we all know Laser shows favourtism towards the Evolve faction.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:22 am

lucasmetcalfe wrote:
Mister if you was not retarted you would see "Larger" name tags through a wall. It's not because Evolve are what you call the most powerfull faction, it's because it's the truth and we all know Laser shows favourtism towards the Evolve faction.

You know what they say. Intelligence IS more appealing.

But in all seriousness, Laser doesn't show favoritism towards factions.
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Mash say something about the large names tell me what it is. If its not hacks?
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:01 pm

If stating the truth makes me retarded, so be it.
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 am

Mister that's you're opinion. Also no admin has informed me how to get larger names, seems like they are trying to hide the truth.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am

All i want to know is how can you see names under the water so clearly.
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 am

Same here unknown. If its hax I want to know why he isn't perm banned for the third time.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:49 am

When you run your settings in fast mode, don't names always show white? (Not sure, thought I read that somewhere.)
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:06 am

Nope I use fast settings and that does not happen.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:55 am

lucasmetcalfe wrote:
Nope I use fast settings and that does not happen.
Were you using optifine?
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 am

I use optifine on one of my computers and shockingly I don't get large name tags
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 pm

On my intel atom netbook names come up so brightly, but they don't come up large, some render glitch with optifine.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Quite frankly, linden has no proof of when this video was actually taken and neither do we. But as far as i know, the love that laser has for evolve is way to strong. If they ever get raided he would probably do 1 or both things. Restart the map and make everybody start over..or rollback the server a few hours and lie to everyone saying that the server somehow "crashed" This new rule favors linden and he should be banned for doing his deed. If if he were banned for it, he would hop on his most commonly known alts which are NeonPandas or CyberRamen. If not them, he would use a skelly's alt which is Wickered. He would be bypassing the ban and most people would know. And as far as i know, the staff would make up a story for it or just keep the story up on their desk and never getting to it.

Getting to your point mash about intelligence. For your information only 4 people in that faction have decent knowledge.. Im not pointing any fingers but lets just say 2 of them are mods and one is technically a mod, but she just doesn't want the job.

The faction evolve is not the most powerful faction Mister. There just the most liked by the staff. If you have ever heard the other side of the story..you will soon learn how much evolve is actually hated on this server. There are a few exceptions for some people in their faction, but not many.

I'm not speaking for myself, I am speaking for most factions the want justice that will never be served.

On a final note, Evolve will never be raided.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Niner256 wrote:
Quite frankly, linden has no proof of when this video was actually taken and neither do we. But as far as i know, the love that laser has for evolve is way to strong. If they ever get raided he would probably do 1 or both things. Restart the map and make everybody start over..or rollback the server a few hours and lie to everyone saying that the server somehow "crashed" This new rule favors linden and he should be banned for doing his deed. If if he were banned for it, he would hop on his most commonly known alts which are NeonPandas or CyberRamen. If not them, he would use a skelly's alt which is Wickered. He would be bypassing the ban and most people would know. And as far as i know, the staff would make up a story for it or just keep the story up on their desk and never getting to it.

I challenge you to do one thing, and one thing only.

Bring to the table any form of proof, screenshot, video, telegram, anything that even remotely suggests that you're doing more than talking out of your ass.

Until you can do that, I'm just gonna continue assuming that you're mad.

Quote :
Getting to your point mash about intelligence. For your information only 4 people in that faction have decent knowledge.. Im not pointing any fingers but lets just say 2 of them are mods and one is technically a mod, but she just doesn't want the job.

Now, this is just me, but I would rather have a mod that knows the difference between 'there' and 'their'.

Is that what defines our mods? No.

It's just nice to be able to read what they say to us, and to know that they at least put in the effort to look professional.

Quote :
The faction evolve is not the most powerful faction Mister. There just the most liked by the staff. If you have ever heard the other side of the story..you will soon learn how much evolve is actually hated on this server. There are a few exceptions for some people in their faction, but not many.

I'm not speaking for myself, I am speaking for most factions the want justice that will never be served.

Again, I'd like to see some actual proof here.

It's a raiding server. Are you honestly surprised that a faction in particular is hated more than another?

You need proof to support your claim, and you have none.

Also, the point that your first sentence in this quote attempts to make is mitigated by your last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
Niner256 wrote:

I challenge you to do one thing, and one thing only.

Bring to the table any form of proof, screenshot, video, telegram, anything that even remotely suggests that you're doing more than talking out of your ass.

Until you can do that, I'm just gonna continue assuming that you're mad.

Quote :

Now, this is just me, but I would rather have a mod that knows the difference between 'there' and 'their'.

Is that what defines our mods? No.

It's just nice to be able to read what they say to us, and to know that they at least put in the effort to look professional.

Quote :

Again, I'd like to see some actual proof here.

It's a raiding server. Are you honestly surprised that a faction in particular is hated more than another?

You need proof to support your claim, and you have none.

Also, the point that your first sentence in this quote attempts to make is mitigated by your last sentence.
Funny this is Mash, i aint even mad. You want proof of favoring to evolve? Sorry if you didn't get the memo you weren't here for like the past 6 months and most of the favoring happened then. But just recently, there has been a new rule implanted to not tpa glitch..Isn't a coincidence(or however you spell it) that the rule was implanted a day after Linden did it or just laser finally decided to do it.

Mash I have also seen multiple times that mods mix up Their and There. I'm not going to check my every sentence just to sound somewhat like a mod because guess what I'm not a mod. Nobody is perfect Mash and it seems what you are trying to say to me is that everybody should have proper grammar. We aint perfect. And sorry for using "aint". I am southern and that is basically a word down here so if you don't like what I am saying, then so be it.

And if you want any more proof ask some other factions and see what their reply is. I guarantee that at least one faction out their or multiple will say. And if you expect me to do it, well your wrong.

Also, Evolve isn't the most powerful actually. IMO, It is Arcane. The only reason i said Evolve will never get raided is because they will have staff to back them up. If you want proof I have to wait for that day and then you will see your proof. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

P.S- If your going to make fun of my grammar. Go Ahead. It is not going to make any difference as long as you get the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmmm   Hmmmmmmmm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmmmmmmm
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: General-
Jump to: