SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Mods

Go down 
+7
samsizzle
LaserLag
IWreck
Textus
ShaunDepro
skelly
Fire_unknown
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

We need new mods
1)Yes we need new more helpful and honest mods.
Mods - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%Mods - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
2)No we dont need anymore.
Mods - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Mods - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
3)De-mod all the current ones and replace them
Mods - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Mods - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: mods   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Well we live in different times zones
Back to top Go down
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:01 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
Well we need more mods AGAIN. skelly and rocket have been not been getting on as much. Bartthehomo hes rarely come on too. I know they live in different time zones but where i live no mods are on in the morning mostly at night.

The reason why skelly and rocket aren't coming on that much is because we don't have much left to do in Evolve. Once the restart occurs they will be much more active.

However, I don't agree with you that BarttheHobo is hardly on, I see him on all the time. I think he is an excellent mod. With the exception of LadyVelvet who I have never seen on in my entire time on swaggercraft, i think all the staff, including Laser, are doing phenomenal jobs.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mods   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 am

pandabear135 wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:
Well we need more mods AGAIN. skelly and rocket have been not been getting on as much. Bartthehomo hes rarely come on too. I know they live in different time zones but where i live no mods are on in the morning mostly at night.

The reason why skelly and rocket aren't coming on that much is because we don't have much left to do in Evolve. Once the restart occurs they will be much more active.

However, I don't agree with you that BarttheHobo is hardly on, I see him on all the time. I think he is an excellent mod. With the exception of LadyVelvet who I have never seen on in my entire time on swaggercraft, i think all the staff, including Laser, are doing phenomenal jobs.

What are you talking about i seen ladyvalet all the time before they got raided.
Back to top Go down
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
pandabear135 wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:

What are you talking about i seen ladyvalet all the time before they got raided.

I've never seen her online.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mods   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:52 pm

pandabear135 wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:
pandabear135 wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:

I've never seen her online.

Ive seen her play a lot before but i think she quit after they got raided.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:59 am

Fire_unknown wrote:

Chillin' on a different server off and on. Rocket and I still check in quite a bit, though, just to make sure things are going okay and I check all the requests in that time. It's kind of the slow time right before a restart where there's nothing to do because all the progress will be lost. And even if we're not on, we're always in skype calls and SOMEONE is on swagger almost constantly in the calls. If we both suddenly appear its either because we're PVPing or because the person in our call who IS on swagger said something fishy is up so we get on to check.

Also my sleep schedule is all out of whack, I sleep until 4 in the afternoon and go to sleep around 6 in the morning. :C Starting to miss all the action because of sleep. And I have a job. CX

I've been on more the last few days, usually I'm chillin' AFK in a spawner playing Skyrim, but I do check the chat every 10-15 minutes to make sure no one needed me. And because of spout every time someone says my name it shows up red, so it's really easy to see when my laptop's constantly on my lap.

I do agree that we need more mods, though. The issue is that a lot of people don't really fit the requirements Laser has or haven't been on for very long. But we're certainly keeping an eye out for people. c:
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mods   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 am

Well everything i get on in the morning there are not mods but for moosause and thats because he just became a trial mod but before there were none.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:32 pm

What timezone are you in and what time in the morning do you wake up? o^o
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: mods   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:46 pm

skelly wrote:
What timezone are you in and what time in the morning do you wake up? o^o

I what up at 9
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 pm

9 in what timezone? 9 in Australia is a lot different than 9 on the West Coast.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: time zones   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:06 pm

[quote="rocketeer55"]9 in what timezone? 9 in Australia is a lot different than 9 on the West Coast.[/quote

Well secrets are better keep unknown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mods   Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2