SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

New Rule Favors Linden.

Go down 
+11
Textus
G4ssy
8_B_A_L_L
ShaunDepro
Linden
rocketeer55
samsizzle
Fire_unknown
NikeCleats.
skelly
kyle8800
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kyle8800
Scrub

New Rule Favors Linden. Empty
PostSubject: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:10 pm

I just have been banned for one hour for reporting cyber bullies, I dont know why this happend i was being bullied and reported it but when linden did it he got his bully (nike) Banned i am confused on how this rule works or is it just for linden, Please explain

-Kyle
Back to top Go down
kyle8800
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:15 pm

I think me and nike should be unbanned and this rule taken away becouse odv. it is not working for everyone just linden
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:56 am

The rule refers to over the top harassment. I wasn't online for your temp. banning, but when Nike was on he was asked to stop by two mods, was muted, and continued to harass Linden through faction description, avoiding his mute.
Back to top Go down
NikeCleats.
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:42 pm

skelly wrote:
The rule refers to over the top harassment. I wasn't online for your temp. banning, but when Nike was on he was asked to stop by two mods, was muted, and continued to harass Linden through faction description, avoiding his mute.

It's funny how you guys realized you're all wrong so you start bringing up the whole "mute evasion" bullshit. Laser knows you're all wrong as well, due to the fact he took down my post of 10% truth. No worries, I've uploaded it again. Check under Swaggercraft general.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: f   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:21 pm

This is true the new rule only favors linden but I think the if they post someones information that should be looked at.
Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:10 pm

I'm sure if it were anyone other than Nike no one would be saying the rule favors linden. I have never seen a fight like that on swaggercraft in my entire time playing.

The truth is Nike has fun fucking with people, which can be really annoying for the rest of us. Which is why I muted him. I wasn't around when he got banned. So I don't really have anything to say about that.

Back to top Go down
NikeCleats.
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:13 pm

samsizzle wrote:
I'm sure if it were anyone other than Nike no one would be saying the rule favors linden. I have never seen a fight like that on swaggercraft in my entire time playing.

The truth is Nike has fun fucking with people, which can be really annoying for the rest of us. Which is why I muted him. I wasn't around when he got banned. So I don't really have anything to say about that.

Upload the screenshot of linden telling me to killmyself first.
Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:16 pm

I don't have a screenshot of him telling you to kill yourself. Even if I did, I don't see how it would make much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: d   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:19 pm

It would because that is cyberbullying.
Back to top Go down
NikeCleats.
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:31 pm

samsizzle wrote:
I don't have a screenshot of him telling you to kill yourself. Even if I did, I don't see how it would make much of a difference.

Weird how he has screen shots of the entire fight and a screenshot after he told me to kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: d   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Yea like they were planning it all along.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Actually, this rule favors anyone who is bullied, so I don't see how this is a bad thing. If you don't want it to favor Linden, don't be such a dick to him.
-Common Sense.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: d   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:18 pm

That rule is stupid because the definition of cyberbullying in dictionary.com is "The act of harassing someone online by sending or posting mean messages " and anyone could say something like "you suck with could be consider cyberbullying.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:26 am

As Skelly said, It refers to Over the top cyber Bullying.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:50 am

Everyone go kill ya' selves.

The rule only comes into play when the problem extends and leaks into a person's life.
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:45 pm

rocketeer55 wrote:
Actually, this rule favors anyone who is bullied, so I don't see how this is a bad thing. If you don't want it to favor Linden, don't be such a dick to him.
-Common Sense.
I feel you have conjured up your own Çommon Sense'
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:17 pm

8_B_A_L_L wrote:
rocketeer55 wrote:
-Common Sense.
That's probably because you have none.
Back to top Go down
G4ssy
Scrub
G4ssy

PostSubject: Lul   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Seems Like Spout Has Everything........... Accroring to skelly and rocketeer. Whats next, SPOUT HAZ AIMBOT!
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:01 pm

rocketeer55 wrote:
8_B_A_L_L wrote:
rocketeer55 wrote:
-Common Sense.
Lol, I have no common sense? I feel I am one of the few that does.
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:11 pm

8_B_A_L_L wrote:
rocketeer55 wrote:
8_B_A_L_L wrote:
rocketeer55 wrote:
-Common Sense.
Lol, I have no common sense? I feel I am one of the few that does.
Me Too?
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:14 pm

So you're saying it makes sense to bully someone, and not expect something bad in return?
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:42 am

rocketeer55 wrote:
So you're saying it makes sense to bully someone, and not expect something bad in return?
Common Nazi' Sense
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: s   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Well there is a difference and could be related cyber bullying and sending someones' personal information.
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:14 pm

You say it favours everybody when it clearly does not favour Kyle.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:22 pm

G4ssy wrote:
Seems Like Spout Has Everything........... Accroring to skelly and rocketeer. Whats next, SPOUT HAZ AIMBOT!

What does this have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rule Favors Linden.   New Rule Favors Linden. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rule Favors Linden.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next