SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Linden hacking

Go down 
+4
Linden
skelly
rocketeer55
lootho
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lootho
Scrub

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwibhlxswLU&feature=relmfu
Look at this linden is auto-clicking. Im sure he wont be banned though because he tweets you.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:03 am

Sorry, I don't believe I gave you permission to use my video. Please take this down, as it shows NOTHING, and I want no negative publicity.
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:06 am

You should get in a call with Linden some day. And then both of you shouldn't talk because you don't like each other and everyone would be screaming. And then you should get him to PVP.

He clicks like a madman.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:55 am

So, why exactly am I auto clicking? If you were EVER in a call with me while I'm PVPing you would hear, I click like fuck. Just ask anybody Smile
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: s   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Me either i see nothing and my computer is terrible with sound so i dont hear anything.
Back to top Go down
NikeCleats.
Scrub

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Linden wrote:
So, why exactly am I auto clicking? If you were EVER in a call with me while I'm PVPing you would hear, I click like fuck. Just ask anybody Smile

Why are you so homosexual.
Back to top Go down
ThyLeader
Scrub

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:56 pm

If you look when rocket puts on his armor, he is still crouching. He has something turned on in spout where I would assume he could do a lot more.
Back to top Go down
http://thydeath08.blogspot.com
lootho
Scrub

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Umm, get your facts right after a certain speed of clicking it will stop going faster. Hints why you can do like 4 hearts without hacking
Back to top Go down
skelly
Gold
skelly

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:52 pm

ThyLeader;

That's a Spout feature. c:
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 10:18 pm

o_O @ThyLeader, Spout has auto crouch and auto sprint toggles... left control and right control, build in. Spout is recommended to use, too... @NotGettingYourPoint
Back to top Go down

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:21 pm

as much as i would like to disagree for arugeing sakes lootho is right. i know linden uses an auto clicker as i have seen it my self i think next time though i shall record it and linden you have been banned so many times just turn your hacks off before you get banned for the last time
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:32 pm

When I posted this, the thingy ma jingy it was in got closed. So I guess I have to put it here and say the same thing I said earlier. Sad
I'm not sure but here's a video of Linden breaking 2 obby blocks in less then 5 seconds to glitch up. I'm not sure though. So.... Don't go Ham on me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8RUHIz9SuI

Last edited by Textus on Sun May 20, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:04 pm

Dragok, I've never used an Auto Clicker in combat, and I did not know that Auto clicking for other things was illegal, and It wasn't it was just made illegal the other day.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: d   Linden hacking I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:14 pm

And Nike was banned before the rule was put in place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Linden hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linden hacking   Linden hacking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linden hacking
Page 1 of 1