SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

=-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.

Go down 
+14
BartTheHobo
Kilinkrevenge25
Shmoopernator
huntfirerun08
Textus
pogdoo
vongriva
adamg355
jokaly
ShaunDepro
ttomss
samsizzle
B1GBADW0IF
GetKnifed808
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GetKnifed808
Gold

=-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:25 pm

ttomss wrote:
i gte it ur just jelouse cuz if i join the server i will be the best looking guy in arcane and u wont i see sadly jelousy takes over good people...
no your ugly..
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:03 pm

GetKnifed808 wrote:
adamg i dont even know you...
LMAO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ri0TxFILMS?feature=mhee
adamg355
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 pm

B1GBADW0IF wrote:
GetKnifed808 wrote:
adamg i dont even know you...
LMAO
LMAO (please keep quoting this)
Back to top Go down
ttomss
Scrub
ttomss

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:51 pm

NO UR UGLY *cries*
Back to top Go down
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:29 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
adamg355
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:11 pm

ttomss wrote:
NO UR UGLY *cries*

????
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 pm

wow, this is hilarrious, i cant stop lookin at this topic!!

N0L1F3
Back to top Go down
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:06 pm

It's not that funny...
Back to top Go down
ttomss
Scrub
ttomss

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:14 am

YOUR NOT THAT FUNNY
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:26 am

Your all wrong, its just because im a fucking god! and your crap... to put it in simple terms.
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Jimmy Pop!
Back to top Go down
huntfirerun08
Scrub
huntfirerun08

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:36 am

So it seems that this topic is just full of arguments and not any applications. I'm sure someone needs to make and arguehere topic some where.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:52 am

huntfirerun08 wrote:
So it seems that this topic is just full of arguments and not any applications. I'm sure someone needs to make and arguehere topic some where.

Hunt you can't blame me... I'm already in arcane :/ actually I'm bored so I'm going to try and work out what my application would look like XD
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:09 am

a-a-a-aahhh-cane.

=-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 Arcane
Back to top Go down
Shmoopernator
Scrub

PostSubject: Applictation   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:28 am

-In game name: Shmoopernator

-Why you would like to join: So I can be with a great clan with many different aspects and raid with you. And with me joining your faction becomes a little bit better, haha. By the way I got some cords. Haha Cool

-What are your intentions to help: For what I would do to help? Well, That would be raiding and sneaking but in my spare time or when we really would need it I will mine. A few hours of mining on this server and boom I got diamond armour baby !! Wink

-What is your profession [Skill] : My skill would have to be in mining, brewing and all over PVP. Test me and I can show you what I can do.

-What other factions have you been in: On this server none so far but that will change.

-Will you do as you are told?: All the time and every time.

Consider me bro Very Happy thx
Back to top Go down
Kilinkrevenge25
Iron
Kilinkrevenge25

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:11 pm

-In game name: Kilinkrevenge
-Why you would like to join: My buddy is in this faction and its badass. Very Happy
-What are your intentions to help:Well I may donate soon so you gets more diamonds Very Happy
-What is your profession [Skill] : Building well protected bases, pissing enemies off, getting coords of other bases.
-What other factions have you been in: Lurid, Revenge, Rivendale, ShadowClan, RiverClan, StarClan, ShadowClan (again) and Avengers, I never betrayed any of them, I was betrayed Sad
-Will you do as you are told?: Maybe, if I'm not enslaved, yes. But you have to ask nicely Smile

(side note: I have a dry sense of humor, I will insult you guys as a joke but it's just a joke, I hope you have a sense of humor.)
ps: Yes my prof. pic is me Smile.
ps no.2: Invite me even if I'm offline, it still works Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:55 am

B1GBADW0IF wrote:
-In game name: B1GBADW0IF,ttomss,Tristen77,TKD_KID
-Why you would like to join:I was the leader of a faction called "TheFallen". We got raided by Damn. We lost everything. My friends and I are looking for another faction. We are a very strong team, who loves to PVP and raid we also do a lot of mining.
-What are your intentions to help: We can help scout bases for you, PVP, mine and we can do what ever you need us to.
-What is your profession [Skill] : We are more PVP, and raiding based.
-What other factions have you been in: TheFallen
-Will you do as you are told?: Yes,sir
also bigbad wolf i dont think arcane will let you in as we are verry good allys with them and you hate us so there would be no good there will there?
Back to top Go down
BartTheHobo
Iron

PostSubject: BartTheHobo's Application Bitches   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:23 pm

IGN- BartTheHobo (You know that knifed)
Why would you like to join- Because I like Knifed and Pog, and arcane seems like a pretty good faction. And i wanna help pog with his alcohol related problems.
What are your intentions to help- I will help. With increasing your awesomeness.
What is your profession [Skill]- Being homeless, being a friendly bitch to Trev, being a boss, helping alcoholics, and much, much more.
What other factions have you been in- Raid, SPQR (note: i quit and raided them since G4ssy took all my shit), Classy, lava (They just kicked and killed me) And random little shit factions.
Will you do as your told?- Sure, if you say so.
P.S. I know Pogdoo might deny it, but he is an alcoholic, and i am determined to help.
Back to top Go down
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:29 pm

BartTheHobo wrote:
IGN- BartTheHobo (You know that knifed)
Why would you like to join- Because I like Knifed and Pog, and arcane seems like a pretty good faction. And i wanna help pog with his alcohol related problems.
What are your intentions to help- I will help. With increasing your awesomeness.
What is your profession [Skill]- Being homeless, being a friendly bitch to Trev, being a boss, helping alcoholics, and much, much more.
What other factions have you been in- Raid, SPQR (note: i quit and raided them since G4ssy took all my shit), Classy, lava (They just kicked and killed me) And random little shit factions.
Will you do as your told?- Sure, if you say so.
P.S. I know Pogdoo might deny it, but he is an alcoholic, and i am determined to help.

1. I used to like you, then you joined raid.

2. Pog is not an alcoholic so it's not really funny, only when tex says it.

3. Lava is our ally and if they don't like you that would be more bad reputation.

4. Plus were not really taking apps anymore (Should really delete topic.)

Application DENIED
Back to top Go down
Joah100
Iron
Joah100

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:12 pm

SHAUUUNNNN HOW COULD U CALL ME SHITTY D; No No No No No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:24 am

Because you are, now stop with the mass replies. If it doesnt reqiure a reply from you and you do have something worthwile to say, Just dont.
Back to top Go down
imalego
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:01 am

-In game name:imalego
-Why you would like to join:because my last faction got raided and it would be nice to be in a faction that won't get raided anytime soon
-What are your intentions to help:i can bring in a stack of diamonds every 5 days
-What is your profession [Skill] :mainly Swords and mining
-What other factions have you been in:TheFlood Dominators
-Will you do as you are told?:
yes

Back to top Go down
abcdefgih9
Scrub

PostSubject: Abcdefgih9's app for Arcane :)   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:55 pm

-In game name: abcdefgih9
-Why you would like to join: MooShroom got disbanded, and I miss you guys Sad
-What are your intentions to help: Whatever you need help with, I can help with
-What is your profession [Skill] : I can do pretty much everything Smile
-What other factions have you been in: SolSwag, MooShroom, Arcane(you guys)
-Will you do as you are told?: Yessir
Back to top Go down
redgeorge4
Scrub

PostSubject: In need of a new faction   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:25 am

-In game name: MagmaSucks
-Why you would like to join:I am tired on the faction I am in and just want a new faction that is friendly
-What are your intentions to help: I am good at making traps ad unreadable bases and can get you a ton of diamonds
-What is your profession [Skill] : ony because om my mob spawner swords 400 pickaxe 519 acrobatics 409 and the rest are at 100
-What other factions have you been in:TnG Raid and those are the most recent and can't remember the others
-Will you do as you are told?:I will do what you guys tell me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2