SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

=-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.

Go down 
+14
BartTheHobo
Kilinkrevenge25
Shmoopernator
huntfirerun08
Textus
pogdoo
vongriva
adamg355
jokaly
ShaunDepro
ttomss
samsizzle
B1GBADW0IF
GetKnifed808
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GetKnifed808
Gold

=-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. Empty
PostSubject: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Arcane

Arcane wants you to join. But are you worthy? Fill in this application to find out.

Rules:

1. Respect Admins/Mods/Members/Allies.
2. Do not maintain a low power ( Don't die alot).
3. DO NOT let others into the base.
4. Do not steal.
5. Contribute to the faction.
6. Don't be an annoying ball sack.

Application:

-In game name:
-Why you would like to join:
-What are your intentions to help:
-What is your profession [Skill] :
-What other factions have you been in:
-Will you do as you are told?:

Ranking System

Classes:

[Stealth] : Roam the deserts/Kill others/Find bases.

[Miner] : Collect resources to supply for your faction.

[Fighter] : Pvp is your job, you better do it well.

[Raider] : Communicate with Stealth for bases to destroy and raid.

Ranks:

[Recruit]

[Newbie]

[Skilled]

[Commander]

Admin:

**Commander-Fighter: GetKnifed808

Mods:

*Commander-Miner Pogdoo

Stealths:

MrCabbagePotato - Recruit
D4VEtheBR4VE - Recruit

Miners:

*Pogdoo - Commander

Fighters:

**GetKnifed808 - Commander

Raiders:

SamBrears - Recruit
*UNDEADbladeMC - Commander
Louiered1 - Recruit

Last edited by GetKnifed808 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:07 pm

-In game name: B1GBADW0IF,ttomss,Tristen77,TKD_KID
-Why you would like to join:I was the leader of a faction called "TheFallen". We got raided by Damn. We lost everything. My friends and I are looking for another faction. We are a very strong team, who loves to PVP and raid we also do a lot of mining.
-What are your intentions to help: We can help scout bases for you, PVP, mine and we can do what ever you need us to.
-What is your profession [Skill] : We are more PVP, and raiding based.
-What other factions have you been in: TheFallen
-Will you do as you are told?: Yes,sir
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ri0TxFILMS?feature=mhee
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:16 pm

B1GBADW0IF wrote:
-In game name: B1GBADW0IF,ttomss,Tristen77,TKD_KID
-Why you would like to join:I was the leader of a faction called "TheFallen". We got raided by Damn. We lost everything. My friends and I are looking for another faction. We are a very strong team, who loves to PVP and raid we also do a lot of mining.
-What are your intentions to help: We can help scout bases for you, PVP, mine and we can do what ever you need us to.

You seem like a good member but you need to post different applications for every person and it has to be posted by them.
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 pm

My friend is posting his right now.

-In game name: B1GBADW0IF
Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:11 pm

lolol wtf, how many factions are gonna have mess with the best die like the rest as their description. What if someone messes with you and you get fucking destroyed?
Back to top Go down
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Oh we wont, but i could always change it
Back to top Go down
ttomss
Scrub
ttomss

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 pm

-In game name: ttomss
-Why you would like to join: i would like to join because i want to be in a good clan because my preveus clans sucked big balls.
-What are your intentions to help: I would like to scout bases and assist with pretty much anything clan members ask for
-What is your profession [Skill] : I have many skills i am a very good builder and farmer also i like to raid and i am very good with tnt and tnt cannons :O
-What other factions have you been in: i used to be the co-owner of thefallen but damn raided us so we left and also i have been in elites but i do not like them i have only been in the clan for about 20 minuites and i regret joining D:
-Will you do as you are told?: INDEED What a Face
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:03 am

ttomss wrote:

because my preveus clans sucked big balls.

Why shank u kind sir
Back to top Go down
ttomss
Scrub
ttomss

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 am

sry but i had lost all that i had after i lost everyhting
Back to top Go down
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Toms no and wolf no cus you guys were in elites and idc how long
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 pm

GetKnifed808 wrote:
Fuck, I regret joining that peice of shit faction, worst fucking faction ever, made us lose all our shit, shaun u can go die in a hole, and i hope your mom gets hit by a drunk driver
Back to top Go down
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:38 pm

B1GBADW0IF wrote:
GetKnifed808 wrote:
Fuck, I regret joining that peice of shit faction, worst fucking faction ever, made us lose all our shit, shaun u can go die in a hole, and i hope your mom gets hit by a drunk driver

lol
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:21 pm

GetKnifed808 wrote:
B1GBADW0IF wrote:
GetKnifed808 wrote:

lol

Lol, you forgot that pogdoo was the one that killed you... way to get over 1 stack of obby >.<
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:28 pm

ShaunDepro wrote:
GetKnifed808 wrote:
B1GBADW0IF wrote:
GetKnifed808 wrote:

lol

Lol, you forgot that pogdoo was the one that killed you... way to get over 1 stack of obby >.<
you forgot that your shitty quality base secruity is the reason queer
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:32 pm

B1GBADW0IF wrote:
ShaunDepro wrote:
GetKnifed808 wrote:
B1GBADW0IF wrote:
GetKnifed808 wrote:

lol

It's not my base it's my shitty members like you. I told you's to stay at spawn but you's just keep f homing and getting killed. And it was a member who tpa'd them in in the first place, so it's got nothing to do with the base Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:39 pm

There is still a way to get in shaun. without your shitty ass members
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 pm

GetKnifed808 wrote:
There is still a way to get in shaun. without your shitty ass members

Lies. The only way is hacks. My base was obby and there was 1-2 chunks surrounding it claimed, you can't jump 32 blocks...
Back to top Go down
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:35 pm

You can shoot yourself there...
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:36 pm

How would you get in? Without tpaing?
Back to top Go down
ttomss
Scrub
ttomss

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:45 pm

soo am i in?
Back to top Go down
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:15 pm

no
Back to top Go down
ttomss
Scrub
ttomss

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:38 pm

i gte it ur just jelouse cuz if i join the server i will be the best looking guy in arcane and u wont i see sadly jelousy takes over good people...
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:51 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
adamg355
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:50 am

ShaunDepro wrote:
B1GBADW0IF wrote:
ShaunDepro wrote:
GetKnifed808 wrote:
B1GBADW0IF wrote:
GetKnifed808 wrote:

lol

It's not my base it's my shitty members like you. I told you's to stay at spawn but you's just keep f homing and getting killed. And it was a member who tpa'd them in in the first place, so it's got nothing to do with the base Rolling Eyes

Oh wow that is why smallville has fell everytime there was a raid becasue the unarmed people will go and fight the guys with DIAMOND ARMOUR and the other people who actualy did have armour cant kill the guy cause the guys who didnt kept getting in the way and dieing.
Back to top Go down
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:25 pm

adamg i dont even know you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.   =-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=-=-ArCaNe-=-= Samsizzle is too good for us.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next