SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo

Go down 
+2
Niner256
Toxicity33
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxicity33
Scrub
Toxicity33

Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo Empty
PostSubject: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:23 pm

This thread will list off a couple things that will improve pvp and some changes I want in Mcmmo.

Fast Food Soups

Basically, the FastSoup plugin allows players to intantly eat their mushroom soups instantly like pre 1.8 minecraft. All you have to do is right click with the soup in your hand and you'll regain health instantly. This addition would make pvp fun and action packed.

I think Pvp on swaggercraft has been a bit bland lately, so why not spice it up? The instaheal soups will quicken up the pace of pvp, and have longer lasting fights. Right now, a lot of fights tend to be "hit and run" because of the splash instant health pots. With the soups, more people would face an enemy head on and actually FIGHT.

Plus, soups are pretty cheap, so anyone can use em.

Changes to Mcmmo combat skills.

Axes - Would it be too much to remove the damage it deal to armor? If you have 750 axes, it takes around 10 hits to remove someone's diamond helm, and a couple more hits to strip em naked. Really, this is too much. I think axes would be fine with their critical hit and knockback effect anyways. You can think of axes as the poor man's enchanted sword.

I would really like to see it removed, god armor is useless on this server, half broken armor needs to be repaired, and noobs with their only set of diamond armor get stripped down. And if the instant soups change does take place, axes will just end the battle too quickly.

Unarmed - You can 3 hit kill someone in diamond armor with level 400+ unarmed, berserker and a strength II pot Very Happy

Just disable berserkers damage increase.

Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Toxicity33 wrote:
This thread will list off a couple things that will improve pvp and some changes I want in Mcmmo.

Fast Food Soups

Basically, the FastSoup plugin allows players to intantly eat their mushroom soups instantly like pre 1.8 minecraft. All you have to do is right click with the soup in your hand and you'll regain health instantly. This addition would make pvp fun and action packed.

I think Pvp on swaggercraft has been a bit bland lately, so why not spice it up? The instaheal soups will quicken up the pace of pvp, and have longer lasting fights. Right now, a lot of fights tend to be "hit and run" because of the splash instant health pots. With the soups, more people would face an enemy head on and actually FIGHT.

Plus, soups are pretty cheap, so anyone can use em.

Changes to Mcmmo combat skills.

Axes - Would it be too much to remove the damage it deal to armor? If you have 750 axes, it takes around 10 hits to remove someone's diamond helm, and a couple more hits to strip em naked. Really, this is too much. I think axes would be fine with their critical hit and knockback effect anyways. You can think of axes as the poor man's enchanted sword.

I would really like to see it removed, god armor is useless on this server, half broken armor needs to be repaired, and noobs with their only set of diamond armor get stripped down. And if the instant soups change does take place, axes will just end the battle too quickly.

Unarmed - You can 3 hit kill someone in diamond armor with level 400+ unarmed, berserker and a strength II pot Very Happy

Just disable berserkers damage increase.

I've always wanted fast soup here. Please do it.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:44 pm

I still want a new arena with things in it.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Yea cap unarmed because it's like using instant damage. And you don't need to use berserk. I killed qp with a strength II with it and in like 3-5 hits.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Using berserk just kills players even quicker, with regular diamond armor you're dead in like 2 hits.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:28 pm

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:
Using berserk just kills players even quicker, with regular diamond armor you're dead in like 2 hits.

Yea and it reminds me of 1000 archery and instant damage potions
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

Ohhh The Good Ol" ruling of the Lejanar and Bloodtamer days. God were those good.
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Berserk increases damage by +50%, so disabling it would help. I'm going to run some tests with mcMMO to test the OP status of the skills.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:39 am

Niner256 wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:
MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

Ohhh The Good Ol" ruling of the Lejanar and Bloodtamer days. God were those good.

Not really that sad I missed out on them. Lol
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 2:55 pm

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:
Niner256 wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:
MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

Not really that sad I missed out on them. Lol
Hahah, trust me. Even with your 1000 swords. If you had a Power V bow with 1000 archery, your person that your trying to kill is fucked.
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:44 pm

I'd love to take out most or all of the armor damage from axes but as far as I know it isn't configurable right now.

As far as the fast eating, what is wrong with instant health potions? Isn't the only difference the half second you spend "eating" it?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:56 pm

LaserLag wrote:
I'd love to take out most or all of the armor damage from axes but as far as I know it isn't configurable right now.

As far as the fast eating, what is wrong with instant health potions? Isn't the only difference the half second you spend "eating" it?

You dont quite, eat the soups, you just click and boom. Health. Insta-healths are alright, but with recent lag, throwing the potions isn't so great.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Aus10IsANoob wrote:
LaserLag wrote:

You dont quite, eat the soups, you just click and boom. Health. Insta-healths are alright, but with recent lag, throwing the potions isn't so great.
Yes, I mean I was trying to pvp and I was running and threw my pots ahead of me and what do you know, they somehow managed to get the other player and not me because the lag that interfeared. This would bring alot more pvp, raiding, and more people to make farms Smile
Back to top Go down
Toxicity33
Scrub
Toxicity33

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:33 pm

LaserLag wrote:

So is the final answer a no? Because I would LOVE it if you would run fastsoups for a couple of days. See how players respond to it. I obviously think that this spices up the game and adds a little more skill into PvP.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Toxicity33 wrote:
LaserLag wrote:

So is the final answer a no? Because I would LOVE it if you would run fastsoups for a couple of days. See how players respond to it. I obviously think that this spices up the game and adds a little more skill into PvP.
Also be a great reason to sell mobs eggs again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo   Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast Food Soups and tweaks to mcmmo
Page 1 of 1