SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Next Map Wipe

Go down 
+13
bluefireEnigmatic
wjr5
Asteryx21
redgeorge4
EMG_81
Tiger_Sperm
Mash_Tactics
pandabear135
skelly
Joshua9911222
MISTERbobPLOODY
Toxicity33
Linden
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wjr5
Scrub

Next Map Wipe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:10 pm

if u wipe everything then there will be no point in doing anything because there is nothing to take plus wiping it will just make alot of people quit plus then half the poopulation with lots of things will probably quit then iron will become just l;ike diamond then everyone will have lots of iron and iron will become the new diamond and everyone wil become rich in iron and that defeats the purpose also linden with the duping obby people will dupe it and make bases easiily plus no one will be able to secure anything if the actualy got anything so it defeats the purpose Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bluefireEnigmatic
Scrub
bluefireEnigmatic

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:32 pm

Everything reset but mcmmo, This will give newer factions a chance to not get dominated by older and "richer" factions, As for xray bann the morons, and hope we have a chance at catching the smarter ones, This reset will bring good things, no matter how much you all think it wont.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:11 pm

wjr5 wrote:
if u wipe everything then there will be no point in doing anything because there is nothing to take plus wiping it will just make alot of people quit plus then half the poopulation with lots of things will probably quit then iron will become just l;ike diamond then everyone will have lots of iron and iron will become the new diamond and everyone wil become rich in iron and that defeats the purpose also linden with the duping obby people will dupe it and make bases easiily plus no one will be able to secure anything if the actualy got anything so it defeats the purpose Twisted Evil
Actually, at the moment inside our obsidian bases there is no point in doing anything. Half the population will not quit, you just saying so there doesn't mean they will. A reset means people get to work their ways up to the top again - A long ago around 1.8 the server was a lot better, not because of old players, not because of hackers, because a fully protected base was scarce.

Look at people now, they have obsidian bases near spawn with multiple chests of diamond blocks, right now, what's the point of losing a set of diamond armour? You can just easily make some more with diamonds people have hoarded up. Around 1.8 people struggled to make a few sets of diamond armour, and if they were good enough they could bring home some more. What is the point of combat at this stage? If you kill someone you get their armour, maybe some enchanted stuff (although enchants are so easy to get now anyway), it's just another set of armour racked up next to your 200 other sets of diamond armour.

1.8 was a challenge - right here, right now people just sit in their bases and mock, annoy and piss off people, since people are tucked up inside their bases it's a rarity to see raiding unless somebody doesn't watch their power, being inactive or pvping.

In a way I'm a bit hypocrite, since I've got a bedrock to over sea level obsidian base, and stacks upon stacks of diamond blocks, but I'd give that away for a reset.
Back to top Go down
wjr5
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:00 pm

shaun if no one had anything no one would be able to do anything why would laser bother making obby tntable if u cant bring any over ? why pvp if u have no amror then unarmed people (cough
* cough* ) unknown would always win so yes maybe we reduce the amounts of things people have but they should be atleast able o bring 18 things a account for donators or 9 for nondonators so people can enjoy the stuff they worked hard for and not loose it all Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:01 pm

wjr5 wrote:
shaun if no one had anything no one would be able to do anything why would laser bother making obby tntable if u cant bring any over ? why pvp if u have no amror then unarmed people (cough
* cough* ) unknown would always win so yes maybe we reduce the amounts of things people have but they should be atleast able o bring 18 things a account for donators or 9 for nondonators so people can enjoy the stuff they worked hard for and not loose it all Exclamation

The server started out with players that had nothing... and here we are.

I fail to see how that would stop people from doing anything. People were killing eachother brutally from day one.
Back to top Go down
wjr5
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:16 pm

mash what about the things we worked hard and earned and if u are wiping everything its just like making a new server if we wanted that we could join a new serv but i like swaggercraft and the things i have on it
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 pm

People do as much damage at lvl 500 as lvl 1000 and it takes skill. When the map reset we didn't have room for any armor but the one on us and now we have 4 chest full both iron and diamond
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:18 am

wjr5 wrote:
mash what about the things we worked hard and earned and if u are wiping everything its just like making a new server if we wanted that we could join a new serv but i like swaggercraft and the things i have on it
If the server reset, would you never, ever login again?
Back to top Go down
redgeorge4
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 am

What about the things people donated money for like obsidian and diamond blocks or god armor, bows, and swords
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:12 pm

It's a donation, it's not like you were buying the items. "Give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to a charity." Does it mention anywhere about you getting anything in return? No.

You should be happy with what you have. It's not like that stuff is impossible to get again, or to donate for again. Laser has all the right to get rid of any items you donated for, as he is giving them to you as a gift.

And anyway, with all the duping that's going on, a map wipe is 100% necessary.
Back to top Go down
lucasmetcalfe
Gold
lucasmetcalfe

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:59 am

I would like everything reset everything. But make it so you cant donate for items you get special commands and you can join if its full. And if you add CTF like more ctf classes.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:02 pm

lucasmetcalfe wrote:
I would like everything reset everything. But make it so you cant donate for items you get special commands and you can join if its full. And if you add CTF like more ctf classes.

Considering you're banned ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Map Wipe   Next Map Wipe - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next Map Wipe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: General-
Jump to: