SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Time of cody's video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

Time of cody's video Empty
PostSubject: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Ok i don't know the exact time but you could look at the map. It's the new map so the video could be about a month old or more ,which means the sprint toggle was in play, or this could be weeks old still rule in play. I remember that video that i was in not to long ago. The sprint toggle rule was put in before the map was created so Linden was doing something WHEN the rule was created but I don't know what you mean by not dealing with old videos.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

This Is valid. It is the new map. And it was recent. He is correct.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:31 pm

He means that he's not going to accept old videos.

Let me explain. Say that in some alternate dimension there were a server that allowed duping. Suddenly, the server makes duping illegal, AFTER someone gets recorded doing it.

They send in the recorded video, and BAN someone gets banned for something that was legal at the time.

And that's just one example of why we do not want to use them.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
He means that he's not going to accept old videos.

Let me explain. Say that in some alternate dimension there were a server that allowed duping. Suddenly, the server makes duping illegal, AFTER someone gets recorded doing it.

They send in the recorded video, and BAN someone gets banned for something that was legal at the time.

And that's just one example of why we do not want to use them.

But it wasn't legal. The rule was put in BEFORE this map.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:59 pm

I'm pretty sure Laser already knew that this was based after the rule was in place, just so you know... That's probably why I was banned in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 am

Linden wrote:
I'm pretty sure Laser already knew that this was based after the rule was in place, just so you know... That's probably why I was banned in the first place.

This.

I'm just giving you future reference, and explaining one of the reasons.

There is absolutely no valid reason to withhold a video. Either use it now, or don't use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 am

either way linden should live out his ban becuase others have got banned when there was no rule for the crime they did then laser put the rule in so i think it should be fair that linden does his time aswell.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 am

You realize I'm banned ATM right?... Mash said 3 days, and it's going to be longer than at, which is longer than Qp's ban, and he was supposed to be perm banned aswell, You happy? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:25 am

Wasn't this your last chance?
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Its never Linden's last chance. He always has 1 more.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Linden wrote:
You realize I'm banned ATM right?... Mash said 3 days, and it's going to be longer than at, which is longer than Qp's ban, and he was supposed to be perm banned aswell, You happy? Very Happy

Admittedly, giving you an exact date was a mistake that I should have known better not to do.

'High-profile' bans like this are usually exclusively handled by Laser. Especially since I wasn't here for any previous offenses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time of cody's video   Time of cody's video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time of cody's video
Page 1 of 1