SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

qpthebossqp

Go down 
+9
Fire_unknown
Aus10IsANoob
IronWingz
bluefireEnigmatic
TrevIzSick
ShaunDepro
EMG_81
Linden
qpthebossqp
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
qpthebossqp
Scrub
qpthebossqp

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:09 am

ign: qpthebossqp
time spent on server : since 1.0.0
previous faction : lava
mcmmo: unarmed swords axes archery are 500 or higher
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:10 am

Don't trust this guy, he's evil Smile
Back to top Go down
EMG_81
Iron

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:12 am

and a haxor
i saw his head spining to my dog and me at same time
Back to top Go down
qpthebossqp
Scrub
qpthebossqp

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:15 am

lies im legit Cool
Back to top Go down
EMG_81
Iron

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:16 am

of course you are legit
did you know that im frank sinatra?
Back to top Go down
qpthebossqp
Scrub
qpthebossqp

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:17 am

hmm thats new
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:18 am

Bullshit.

Also, there was a recent one of you sprint toggling, don't bullshit bro.
Back to top Go down
qpthebossqp
Scrub
qpthebossqp

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:24 am

its just skills bro Cool
Back to top Go down
qpthebossqp
Scrub
qpthebossqp

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:27 am

and btw i dont know about the first one cause my bro was on the account these times
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:30 am

Lol @Nopush one.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:44 am

I just looked up random videos, and shut up Qp you're not legit.
Back to top Go down
TrevIzSick
Gold
TrevIzSick

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:45 am

Back to top Go down
bluefireEnigmatic
Scrub
bluefireEnigmatic

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Evolve accusing someone else of hacking, 95% of there clan hacks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:11 am

Who in our faction hacks? I'm the only in our current faction that has EVER been banned for hacking.
Back to top Go down
IronWingz
Scrub

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:18 am

First of all I dont hack.. Second of all Rocket doesnt hack... Skelly, bee, EMG, DRO, Ave, AJ, and EVERYONE In our faction Doesnt hack.... the only person with the history of hacking in our "Clan" (Noob its a faction) is Linden... and that was in the past Noobs bounce Panda doesnt Hack, Mortomax doesnt Hack,,,, so if you wanna say 95% Go to Rehab and learn from there Mental Facility because that is a 100% Lie
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 am

bluefireEnigmatic wrote:
Evolve accusing someone else of hacking, 95% of there clan hacks anyway.

What the hell is a clan?
Back to top Go down

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 am

I am pritty sure emg has been done for hacking before I remember that before any of you came on the server and you linden just got banned who was it by again? probably not any one in your faction i wonder why. and the reason most of you dont get caught is because YOU HAVE MODS IN YOUR FACTION that wil look past you hacking and only go for the ones that you dont like.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:20 am

Uhh, If I don't recall I'm banned right now? And I don't believe EMG has been banned...
Back to top Go down

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:42 am

linden it was before you joined the server and i am saying you should stay banned intill your time is up
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Dude, you're really stupid, for one, you don't have to bring up the fact that my whole faction is full of "CRAZY HACKERS" and uhh If EMG was banned before I joined again, that was more than 2 map wipes ago, so shut up and forget about it. Also, there is no given time you dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Linden wrote:
Dude, you're really stupid, for one, you don't have to bring up the fact that my whole faction is full of "CRAZY HACKERS" and uhh If EMG was banned before I joined again, that was more than 2 map wipes ago, so shut up and forget about it. Also, there is no given time you dumbass.

The time was before you joined the server. There you go not to hard to figure out Razz
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:48 pm

I originally joined the server at 1.8, So Uhh, you're wrong.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:29 am

Linden wrote:
I originally joined the server at 1.8, So Uhh, you're wrong.
I joined the server in 1.7.3 but didn't really play because people had there spawn bases RIGHT next to the safezone and i couldn't get out.
Back to top Go down

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 pm

linden linden linden i was just proveing my point and don't go around thinking you know it all and that emg was banned before i joined so i dont care it does not count you said i dont think anyone is my faction have been banned or something along those lines so i was just stateing i think emg was banned and also you go around calling our faction hackers so your in no position to tell me not to bring up your faction are hackers.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Did you just say nobody in your faction has been banned for hacking? If I don't recall, Chococyclops was just banned a few days ago for hacking?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

qpthebossqp Empty
PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp   qpthebossqp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

qpthebossqp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next