SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?

Go down 
+2
hawkkiller
naruto85
6 posters
AuthorMessage
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? Empty
PostSubject: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:46 pm

Yeah, yeah, the vid is a bit laggy at first, but to prove I didn't edit or tamper with it in any way, keep your eyes on the chat. qpthebossqp vclipped into my ally's base while I was recording. He's cool.

Vid speaks for itself.
Notice how the last chat lines at 0:07 are the same ones as the first ones at 0:09.
The base is unglitchable, not un-v-clipable. Hawkkiller said in chat he was going to vclip in (but brought in a butt-buddy to do it) and denied that I was recording.

I expect a bit of hate from Lava.

YAY-O

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
hawkkiller
Iron
hawkkiller

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:53 pm

I saw no vclip Jusst lag
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 pm

hawkkiller wrote:
I saw no vclip Jusst lag

You were on his side so your statement is invalid. How do you suppose he 'glitched' in, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:39 pm

This is what you did to my base saying it was a new glitch -_- .
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
This is what you did to my base saying it was a new glitch -_- .

Wasn't me. You don't have to believe me, though.
Back to top Go down
G4ssy
Scrub
G4ssy

PostSubject: No evidence   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:09 am

And it looked like when he came in you looked at him in a aimbot motion and i also agree with hawk ITS WAY TO LAGGY
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 am

Unfortunately, this video doesn't show him v-clipping, specifically.

It shows him in the base after an enormous lag spike. I'm not sayin g that he did or did not do anything, but it doesn't specifically show him hacking.
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:55 pm

G4ssy wrote:
And it looked like when he came in you looked at him in a aimbot motion and i also agree with hawk ITS WAY TO LAGGY

It sounds like your suggesting I'm using aimbot, which is not true. I had a huge lag spkie, making it appear I was automatically hitting him. Why would I record myself hacking?

Mash_Tactics wrote:

It shows him in the base after an enormous lag spike. I'm not sayin g that he did or did not do anything, but it doesn't specifically show him hacking.

I'm aware it's a bit hard to prove this as v-clipping, but in the slow-motion you can see he never left the game. The only 2 other glitches that don't require you leaving the game require the base to be at sky limit (which it's not) or to be allys with the opposing faction to do the /home glitch (when he never was allys).

Theres no other way to get into the base, otherwise v-clippinng.

Hawkkiller even warned me he was going to vclip in. bounce
Back to top Go down
hawkkiller
Iron
hawkkiller

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:32 pm

naruto85 wrote:
hawkkiller wrote:
I saw no vclip Jusst lag

You were on his side so your statement is invalid. How do you suppose he 'glitched' in, anyways?
\

SETHOME !!
Back to top Go down
hawkkiller
Iron
hawkkiller

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:33 pm

naruto85 wrote:
G4ssy wrote:

It sounds like your suggesting I'm using aimbot, which is not true. I had a huge lag spkie, making it appear I was automatically hitting him. Why would I record myself hacking?

Mash_Tactics wrote:

I'm aware it's a bit hard to prove this as v-clipping, but in the slow-motion you can see he never left the game. The only 2 other glitches that don't require you leaving the game require the base to be at sky limit (which it's not) or to be allys with the opposing faction to do the /home glitch (when he never was allys).

^ LIES
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 8:40 pm

Hello, you sir are very stupid and I believe if anything YOU should be getting banned, I have proof of this being fraud video proof, as the first part is clearly a screenshot, and to mash, or anybody who thinks this is lag, Look at how his enchanted tools do NOT show any effect on them, or maybe how the chat does not move, but if you were to look after this "Video- AKA screenshot" the chat moves rapidly, showing that if it weren't a screenshot the chat would most likely be moving atleast slightly faster, rather than just stuck being frozen. Oh, and I don't believe that if you are infact in a giant lag spike your mouse moves, If you're lagging once you come back your head does not randomly move, so I don't know what any mods think about it, but he should get in trouble for posting an idiotic video with no proof, trying to get somebody banned

-Nice try
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Linden wrote:
Hello, you sir are very stupid and I believe if anything YOU should be getting banned, I have proof of this being fraud video proof, as the first part is clearly a screenshot, and to mash, or anybody who thinks this is lag, Look at how his enchanted tools do NOT show any effect on them, or maybe how the chat does not move, but if you were to look after this "Video- AKA screenshot" the chat moves rapidly, showing that if it weren't a screenshot the chat would most likely be moving atleast slightly faster, rather than just stuck being frozen. Oh, and I don't believe that if you are infact in a giant lag spike your mouse moves, If you're lagging once you come back your head does not randomly move, so I don't know what any mods think about it, but he should get in trouble for posting an idiotic video with no proof, trying to get somebody banned

-Nice try

Thanks, I had just started the video recording while ingame so i had massive lag spike and my entire minecraft froze. The recording froze up from it, making it look like what a noob would call 'aimbot'. If you actually pay attention to the video, you can see how after i froze from the lag, the chat continues from where it had ended. If it was a screenshot you'd see the 'Saved Screenshot' icon pop up. No reason to be raging about pointless shit trying to get me banned. The video wasn't editted in anyway. I never took a screenshot, as well. You, sir, be very stupid, because you believe just because there was a problem with the recording, you believe the video is faulty.
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:45 pm

hawkkiller wrote:
naruto85 wrote:
G4ssy wrote:

Mash_Tactics wrote:

^ LIES

Its funny how hawk still refuses to tell me how qp 'glitched' in. If I am lying, tell me.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:42 pm

There are other ways of taking a screenshot, Sir Lol...
And If I do say so myself, the screenshot doesn't look normal.
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:28 pm

Linden wrote:
There are other ways of taking a screenshot, Sir Lol...
And If I do say so myself, the screenshot doesn't look normal.

K cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?   qpthebossqp V-Clip Much? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

qpthebossqp V-Clip Much?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: Other :: Report Hacker-
Jump to: