SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

MineCraft Stories!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
made_in_a_minute
Scrub

MineCraft Stories! Empty
PostSubject: MineCraft Stories!   MineCraft Stories! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:11 pm

So Hey again! As my Offical First post, I'll introduce a new Community Thread.
Incase the Title isn't quite Self obvious. I'll tell you more about it.

Our whole Community teams up Together to Share some of their Awesome MineCraft Stories!

Rules:
If playing on another Server other than this, Do NOT list the Name or the IP.
No Cursing
Make it seem... Awesome.

~ MadeInAMinute's Story ~
So here I was. Going mining with a Friend. Not aware of my surroundings. When I hit Gold! (Not literately)
There it was! Diamonds! My First rare find of the Day! I couldn't believe it myself! As coming from personal experience, I'm not the luckiest guy :/. But when it did happen. My friend asked for a share. So I said 'Hey, Why not.' So I gave him a Diamond. He reckoned it wasn't enough. There I knew it. He was going to kill me for them. At that very moment I tried to type /spawn. While waiting "Do not move, Teleport commencing in 6 Seconds" I knew at that very moment I wasn't going to survive. So I Ran! as fast as my pixel character could run. He hit me once... With his Iron bladed Sword. When I realized I didn't know where I was going. I went to the nearest lava pit and threw them in. He screamed "No!" in his most angered Voice. And resumed to kill me. I laughed at him as he shrugged in anger and left the Game. There it was. That was probably one of the most fearful time on MineCraft.

So if you even bothered to read my Story, You'd be more than anxious enough to post yours! Go for it!

~ Sasha

Back to top Go down

MineCraft Stories!
Page 1 of 1