SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Minecraft Account Hacking

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

Minecraft Account Hacking Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft Account Hacking   Minecraft Account Hacking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Lets think back for a second. Rocketeer's account was 'hacked' by Niner, apparently, at the very least. The reason was because rocketeer had given out his minecraft.jar, apparently, again. The only way I know of how to 'hack' an account is to get a key-logger onto their computer or steal their lastlogin. How can someone get account info from a minecraft.jar?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Account Hacking   Minecraft Account Hacking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:14 pm

Niner didn't get Rocket's .jar file.

He got his whole .minecraft folder.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Account Hacking   Minecraft Account Hacking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:05 pm

naruto85 wrote:
Lets think back for a second. Rocketeer's account was 'hacked' by Niner, apparently, at the very least. The reason was because rocketeer had given out his minecraft.jar, apparently, again. The only way I know of how to 'hack' an account is to get a key-logger onto their computer or steal their lastlogin. How can someone get account info from a minecraft.jar?
Yes, thats if they are dumb enough to download a client and press remember password. But other than that, you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Account Hacking   Minecraft Account Hacking I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:10 pm

It doesn't have to be a client. Any file that has any amount of information on it has the potential to contain a keylogger.

Downloading ANYTHING puts you at risk to getting hacked. The trick to not getting hacked without exiling yourself from the internet, is understanding what sites are safe for you to download from, and understanding that you should NEVER download from an individual that's in a position to screw you.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Account Hacking   Minecraft Account Hacking I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:46 am

Who knows, I could've given niner a key logger when I gave him my .minecraft folder.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Account Hacking   Minecraft Account Hacking I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:53 am

rocketeer55 wrote:
Who knows, I could've given niner a key logger when I gave him my .minecraft folder.

That'd actually be a pretty slick scam.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Account Hacking   Minecraft Account Hacking I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:56 am

Mash_Tactics wrote:
rocketeer55 wrote:

That'd actually be a pretty slick scam.
But of course, I didn't (as far as you know)... xD
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Account Hacking   Minecraft Account Hacking I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:59 am

Well, as far as I know, Niner didn't get hacked. Based on that, it seems unlikely that you'd let it sit that long, but ya never know.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Account Hacking   Minecraft Account Hacking I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:35 am

So watch the fuck out Niner ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Account Hacking   Minecraft Account Hacking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Account Hacking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: General-
Jump to: