SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?

Go down 
+12
ShaunDepro
skelly
Fire_unknown
Textus
naruto85
lucasmetcalfe
bloodtamer
Niner256
serin1
Moosause
Childflayer
LaserLag
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadyVelvet
Scrub
LadyVelvet

1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
lucasmetcalfe wrote:
I have the best idea
Screw the *Update*
Make new map now i wouldnt care about a little pyramid or temple or emerald ore.
Who wants a temple... Seriously like its just pussy -.-
Same with a pyramid all it is, is a sand thing with tnt on the bottom.
You guys should step back and realise it is just a game of pixels.

Yea we want a new map. The new features will just destroyed within a week and people will just xray to get the new ore.
Agreed... in politer terms. Perhaps with a British accent as well.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:06 pm

LadyVelvet wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:
lucasmetcalfe wrote:
I have the best idea
Screw the *Update*
Make new map now i wouldnt care about a little pyramid or temple or emerald ore.
Who wants a temple... Seriously like its just pussy -.-
Same with a pyramid all it is, is a sand thing with tnt on the bottom.
You guys should step back and realise it is just a game of pixels.

Yea we want a new map. The new features will just destroyed within a week and people will just xray to get the new ore.
Agreed... in politer terms. Perhaps with a British accent as well.

Where have you been?
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:45 pm

I will go ahead with the map reset 1 week from today (July 11th). Thank you for your input. I won't bother with the 2k border. I'll just do the 4k border and people are right: The temples aren't a big deal and will be griefed to heck anyways. Emerald ore will be gone. And isn't useful to begin with. Unless you like to decorate Razz
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 3:55 pm

LaserLag wrote:
I will go ahead with the map reset 1 week from today (July 11th). Thank you for your input. I won't bother with the 2k border. I'll just do the 4k border and people are right: The temples aren't a big deal and will be griefed to heck anyways. Emerald ore will be gone. And isn't useful to begin with. Unless you like to decorate Razz

Dang, i'm out of town that date. xD

Ah well.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:55 pm

I've got 2 days from that day to build a base then really. Razz Because I'm heading out on a weekend trip, then when I'm coming back my holidays are over, then school lol.
Back to top Go down
Childflayer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:08 pm

So, how does the virtual chest thing work? Is there a slash-command or something?
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:31 pm

ShaunDepro wrote:
I've got 2 days from that day to build a base then really. Razz Because I'm heading out on a weekend trip, then when I'm coming back my holidays are over, then school lol.

Since people have been affended i decided to remove this post. - Post removed.

Last edited by Fire_unknown on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
ShaunDepro wrote:

1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 2e3dc13

I'd certainly hope not.. That's illegal all over the us and in most countries around the world..
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:35 am

Fire_unknown wrote:
ShaunDepro wrote:

1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 2e3dc13
It looks like you gave enough to post, and damn yes it felt good.

Childflayer wrote:
So, how does the virtual chest thing work? Is there a slash-command or something?
If I remember correctly you type /gp b large 1 , to create a large chest, and /gp 1 or something to open that virtual chest.
Back to top Go down
GetKnifed808
Gold

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:51 am

I think it's been decided but I want to state my opinion.

1. This is mostly to clear the land, which is why it doesn't matter if we wait.

2. Who gives a shit about temples ( your going to be making obsidian bases anyway ) you can go play 1.3 and check out stuff on singleplayer.

3. Anxiety awaits many of us who want to make our NEW bases as soon as possible.

4. There will only be one reset.

5. Emerald being sold at shop resolves many problems.

My opinion and reasoning is simple and to the point. Reset it A.S.A.P
Back to top Go down
Childflayer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:28 am

I vote for moving the reset up to 2 days from now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 am

Childflayer wrote:
I vote for moving the reset up to 2 days from now Very Happy

I also vote with Childflayer to move it to 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:23 am

serin1 wrote:

I'd certainly hope not.. That's illegal all over the us and in most countries around the world..

Whats illegal because that is protect under freedom of speech.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?   1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.3 pushed back to August 1st. Do you want the map reset now? Or wait for 1.3?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2