SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

/f powerboost For Donors?

Go down 
+13
Textus
Runeeddy31
abcdefgih9
UNDEADbladeMC
huntfirerun08
pogdoo
aSharkk
samsizzle
GetKnifed808
jokaly
ShaunDepro
adamg355
LaserLag
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Would adding a faction powerboost for donors be a good idea?
Yes, in intervals of 1
/f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%/f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 10 ]
Yes, in intervals of 2
/f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%/f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 10 ]
No, this is too overpowered
/f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%/f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Textus
Gold
Textus

/f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: /f powerboost For Donors?   /f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:47 pm

LaserLag wrote:
Textus wrote:
I think this would be a good idea if you made it so people spawn at their /f home when they die.

This will never happen. The main reason is because if another faction gets in your base and kills you, you're done. You'll get spawn killed over and over. Lose all your power and lose your base. There is nothing wrong with the current system of spawning at spawn. Lol.
grrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad but think of it like this, dont you think that if someone spent hours trying to get into a base and finally gets in should deserve to wreck them?
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: /f powerboost For Donors?   /f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Textus wrote:
LaserLag wrote:
Textus wrote:
I think this would be a good idea if you made it so people spawn at their /f home when they die.

This will never happen. The main reason is because if another faction gets in your base and kills you, you're done. You'll get spawn killed over and over. Lose all your power and lose your base. There is nothing wrong with the current system of spawning at spawn. Lol.
grrrrrrr Evil or Very Mad but think of it like this, dont you think that if someone spent hours trying to get into a base and finally gets in should deserve to wreck them?
This.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ri0TxFILMS?feature=mhee
ShepherdBook
Gold
ShepherdBook

PostSubject: Re: /f powerboost For Donors?   /f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:04 am

Hm. Odd.

I do believe I have changed my mind based on some of the discussion here.

I had thought that +2 per Donation Rank was reasonable but it would have the result as making it much harder to raid people. I would have to change to "Do not do, too overpowered" unfortunately.. =(
Back to top Go down
samsizzle
Iron
samsizzle

PostSubject: Re: /f powerboost For Donors?   /f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:52 am

B1GBADW0IF wrote:
Textus wrote:
LaserLag wrote:
Textus wrote:

This.
Yeah what about people spending 5 minutes using some hack to get in, friggin ruins a legitimately well protected base. Fuck spawning at your F home, like laser said, its fine the way it is right now.

Also, any news on whether or not this /f powerboost thing will ever happen?
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: /f powerboost For Donors?   /f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:51 am

ponies
Back to top Go down
Leafshade
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: /f powerboost For Donors?   /f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:36 am

ShaunDepro wrote:
Shock > Decimation. The majority (if not all) of Decimation are hackers, even Nike got banned recently for a massive amount of nocheat fails. There is barely any evidence of Shock hacking through and they own Very Happy

Pile of rotting dead Nazi babies covered in Nazi shit. > shock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: /f powerboost For Donors?   /f powerboost For Donors? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/f powerboost For Donors?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2