SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]

Go down 
+12
pandabear135
goldenp200
naruto85
wjr5
lolplayer365
qpthebossqp
TheAce
Aus10IsANoob
Niknaxx_
Toxicity33
Warren91208
Virtualpixels
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:37 am

Can i please order: 1 doublechest of strength 2 pots and 1 doublechest of insta health 2 pots PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 4:45 am

Zootable wrote:
Can i please order: 1 doublechest of strength 2 pots and 1 doublechest of insta health 2 pots PLEASE
Sure Smile

They'll be done by Mon/Tues
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:01 am

Virtualpixels wrote:
Zootable wrote:
Sure Smile

They'll be done by Mon/Tues

Cool ill pick em up when i can, and how much will it cost me?
Back to top Go down
Seventhspiker
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Ill buy 10 double chests of instant health 2's, two double chests of strength 2's, and 1 double chest of regen (1:30). That will be all for now.
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Seventhspiker wrote:
Ill buy 10 double chests of instant health 2's, two double chests of strength 2's, and 1 double chest of regen (1:30). That will be all for now.

Daaang. We'll start doing it and maybe will be done by Thursday/Friday.
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 am

Lolplayer - it has been 2 days since i ordered mine and i still no got them Sad
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 am

Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Zootable wrote:
Ah, sorry about that. We're kinda busy with other orders too, so your order might be done by Friday Wink .
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:33 am

Order Timetable:
Should be completed:
THURS: Panda
FRI: Zoot
SAT: Sev
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 3:54 pm

ALL ORDERS ARE POSTPONED UNTIL AFTER RESET SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARRY THEM OVER AND WASTE ITEM SPACE. Smile
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Virtualpixels wrote:
ALL ORDERS ARE POSTPONED UNTIL AFTER RESET SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARRY THEM OVER AND WASTE ITEM SPACE. Smile

Stop using caps or you'll be muted tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2