SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]

Go down 
+12
pandabear135
goldenp200
naruto85
wjr5
lolplayer365
qpthebossqp
TheAce
Aus10IsANoob
Niknaxx_
Toxicity33
Warren91208
Virtualpixels
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] Empty
PostSubject: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:32 pm

POTS
Panda no longer does pots.
I don't charge for splashes, extensions, corruptions or increase in potency. The prices are the ones below ONLY.

1 Double Chest of Instant Health, Speed, Stength, or Poison - 3 diamond blocks or 5.5k

1 Double Chest of Weakness, Fire Res, Slowness - 7 diamond blocks or 9.5k

1 Double Chest of Regeneration Potions - 16 diamond blocks or 25k

ENCHANTS
How the "pot luck" system works
Okay, the idea is you pay a reasonable price for me to grind you an item of so many levels (prices below) within 24 hours of me accepting your order.

Evolve members and allies, and people I consider friends will get a 10% discount <3

Promises
I'll do it within 24 hours, or I'll refund half the price.
I'll do the WHOLE amount of levels
I'll keep you updated on where your order is

The Rules
YOU pay up first.
You don't complain if you get a bad enchant, remember, they're all enchanted fresh.
No refunds, unless your order isn't complete after being accepted within 3 days
Don't nag about where it is.

Prices
You either pay DBLOCKS or Money.
I provide the materials.
All are to LVL 30

ItemMoneyDiamondBlocks
Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] Sword_Anim6,0006
Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] Axe_Anim 6,0006
Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] Pickaxe_Anim6,0005
Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] AnimatedBow6,0006
HelmetSame As AboveSame As Above
ChestplateSame As Above +1kSame As Above + 1
LeggingsSame As AboveSame As Above
BootsSame As AboveSame As Above
Full Set24,00012

WHAT I'VE ENCHANTED FOR PEOPLE:
Eff 4, Silk 1, Unbr 3 - ~Knax
Eff 4 - ~Knax

For the full set of Diamond Armor, you will get a partial refund and the armor if I don't think you got your money's worth. That's at my discretion. Because I'm nice.

Order Form
Code:
IGN:
What I want:

We must meet ingame and you pay me before I set your order as accepted and the 24 hours begins. I can't take your word for it that you /pay'd me if I'm online, so just catch me at some point.

THANKS <3

Last edited by Virtualpixels on Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:09 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warren91208
Iron

Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:44 am

RIP OFFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 am

Warren91208 wrote:
RIP OFFFFFFFFFFF
Agreed.
Prices updated
Back to top Go down
Toxicity33
Scrub
Toxicity33

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:47 am

Gimme dat 3 double chests of health II pots Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:52 am

Toxicity33 wrote:
Gimme dat 3 double chests of health II pots Very Happy
ACCEPTED K
Back to top Go down
Niknaxx_
Scrub
Niknaxx_

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:23 pm

2 pickaxes please
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:24 pm

Niknaxx_ wrote:
2 pickaxes please
Pending, will be accepted later today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:19 pm

Niknaxx_ wrote:
2 pickaxes please
Accepted.

ENCHANTS YOU GOT:
Silk 1, Eff 4, Unbr 3
Eff 4

Last edited by Virtualpixels on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:02 pm

1 Double Chest of Insta Healths
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:14 pm

Aus10IsANoob wrote:
Doing it now Smile
Back to top Go down
TheAce
Scrub
TheAce

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Ill buy 5 double chests of instant healths Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:27 pm

TheAce wrote:
Ill buy 5 double chests of instant healths Very Happy
That'll be 25K or 15dbs. Evolve discount totals that at 22,500 and 13dbs
Back to top Go down
qpthebossqp
Scrub
qpthebossqp

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:37 pm

DIS GUY IS TRUSTWORTHY AND NOT A BAADDY SCAMMA -BUY MY BOMBS
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Aus10IsANoob wrote:
Completedz.
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:58 pm

As requested by OneAndDone:
Poison II (Splash, 1 doublechest)
Back to top Go down
wjr5
Scrub

PostSubject: LIES   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:33 pm

this isnt cheaper than mine?
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:05 am

wjr5 wrote:
this isnt cheaper than mine?
YOUR PRICES:
1 double chest of instant health 2 5k or 4 dbs
1 double chests of poison can be either extended or 2 5k or 4dbs
1 double chests of strength either extended or 2 5k or 4dbs
1 double chest of regens extended or 2 25k or 15 dbs

MY NEW PRICES:
1 Double Chest of Instant Health, Speed, Stength, or Poison - 3 diamond blocks or 4.5k

1 Double Chest of Weakness, Fire Res, Slowness - 7 diamond blocks or 9.5k

1 Double Chest of Regeneration Potions - 16 diamond blocks or 25k

You're playing that game now? Thanks for telling me.
Reduced prices, and you KNOW that nobody will dare to go any further.
I don't wanna make this get nasty, but ours was here first, and we'll make sure it's here last.
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:01 am

lolplayer365 wrote:
As requested by OneAndDone:
Poison II (Splash, 1 doublechest)
You're 3 batches in the queue.
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Gimmie sharp IV fire II knock II wooden sword

I'm serious
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
goldenp200
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:32 am

qpthebossqp wrote:
DIS GUY IS TRUSTWORTHY AND NOT A BAADDY SCAMMA -BUY MY BOMBS
LOL anta laysat terrorist oo ma 3ndak TNT Razz
Back to top Go down
pandabear135
Gold
pandabear135

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 pm

My Request:

Level 30 for all the different Armor pieces.

(Will Pay via Money)

Thanks,

Panda Smile
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:00 pm

pandabear135 wrote:
My Request:

Level 30 for all the different Armor pieces.

(Will Pay via Money)

Thanks,

Panda Smile

I'll start your order when I'm on and done with One's order. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Boats4lyfe
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:59 pm

r yu sellin virganaty?
Back to top Go down
Warren91208
Iron

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:33 am

Can I get a double chest of poison II please. I'll be on to get them on Monday
Back to top Go down
lolplayer365
Iron
lolplayer365

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Warren91208 wrote:
Can I get a double chest of poison II please. I'll be on to get them on Monday

Sure Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]   Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virt and Lolplayer's Enchant/Pot Shop [CHEAPER THAN WJR'S, PRICES REDUCED]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next