SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Seems Legit

Go down 
+2
Mash_Tactics
MrMajorMuffins
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MrMajorMuffins
Scrub
MrMajorMuffins

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:13 am

Want to tell me how you can break into an obby base with 3 thick roof, all claimed, max power, and me being the only person in the faction? Not to mention its in the air, surrounded by water?

Fucking need to sort that shit out, Lavafish is full of hackers, Vitualpixels is a hacker.

Anyone want to tell me how they got it, and who it was? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:17 am

If I had a nickel for every kind of complaint like this that passed through my inbox, these forums, or PMs on Swagger, I'd have enough cash to buy myself a lake, build a house made of solid gold on it, and still have enough change in my pocket to pelt the poor people that came to swim in my lake.

If I had a nickel for every one of those that was actually hack-related... well, I'd probably be less wealthy than I am now.
Back to top Go down
MrMajorMuffins
Scrub
MrMajorMuffins

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:19 am

Mash_Tactics wrote:
If I had a nickel for every kind of complaint like this that passed through my inbox, these forums, or PMs on Swagger, I'd have enough cash to buy myself a lake, build a house made of solid gold on it, and still have enough change in my pocket to pelt the poor people that came to swim in my lake.

If I had a nickel for every one of those that was actually hack-related... well, I'd probably be less wealthy than I am now.

Okay, you seem funny. What to explain the flaws in my base? How else would they get it?

Vitualpixel glitched through my 2 thick roof when I first joined, killed him. Then Sonic and Vitualpixel got mad, saying I use something call nocus or something?
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:21 am

First and foremost, you have to prove that any of this even happened.

If I had a nickel for every bullshit story someone drummed up just to try and get someone banned that they didn't like... well, you've heard the analogy.
Back to top Go down
MrMajorMuffins
Scrub
MrMajorMuffins

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:22 am

Mash_Tactics wrote:
First and foremost, you have to prove that any of this even happened.

If I had a nickel for every bullshit story someone drummed up just to try and get someone banned that they didn't like... well, you've heard the analogy.

I couldn't give a fuck if you ban them, you seem to think I care about them.

Just wondering how 'whoever' they are, got into my base when everything in claim, surrounded by water, and has a 3 thick roof. If you'd like to answer my question that I posted in the first place, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:27 am

They had a home in there.

Mystery solved. Let's all go out for pizza, gang.
Back to top Go down
MrMajorMuffins
Scrub
MrMajorMuffins

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:31 am

Mash_Tactics wrote:
They had a home in there.

Mystery solved. Let's all go out for pizza, gang.

How would they get a home in there? When no-one but me have been in there, and I killed vitual as he/she came through the roof.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:35 am

If you're allied to a faction, you can set a home in their base.

Now this is where you prove the fact that you've never been allied to them.
Back to top Go down
MrMajorMuffins
Scrub
MrMajorMuffins

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:44 am

Mash_Tactics wrote:
If you're allied to a faction, you can set a home in their base.

Now this is where you prove the fact that you've never been allied to them.

I'm enemies with them, they enemied me the first time they tried to raid me.

:careface:
Back to top Go down

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:48 am

Mash please just state the possiblitys rather then try and get this over and done with. Why dont you see it as helping someone out rather then a problem that wont go away.

to the poster of this topic the are a number of glitchs in minecraft like where abouts was your base in the air or under ground depending on the location and how the base was built its quite easy to get in. try makeing an obby shell around your base or get someone or an alt faction to claim around your base makeing it even harder for people to get in make sure there is nothing that attached to the floor make your base floting or make it vclipabal by makeing layers of any kind of block twent high
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:51 am

I told him the possibility. Now it's his turn to prove that it's an impossibility if he wants anything done about it.

If not, then we're back at square one.
Back to top Go down

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:56 am

well maby the way you come across is not a verry nice way mash you seem to me to not like helping your members on the server ever think that this could be true and that he just has no proof you should look in to it.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:02 am

He's making accusations that one of the server mods and his faction is hacking.

If he can present proof of such a thing, then that's great, and I'll deal with it. If not, then I leave this thread and stop caring about it. That's my job. If I spent my day looking into every hacking claim that's ever been made, there wouldn't be enough time in the day for me to sleep. That being said, I only investigate either mass reports, or proof of some kind.

None of that requires me to be anything other than purely objective.
Back to top Go down

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:10 am

have a bit more passion in what you do! for crying out loud when you talk on the fourms its like "a nother day at the office" kind of thing like as if you dont injoy it you dont even come on your server anymore
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:15 am

A couple things:

A: It is just another day at the office. Just another person filing another complaint against someone else. The complaints don't ever become fun or exciting because usually in the best case scenarios, I have to spend half an hour digging through server logs to resolve them.

B: I'm literally on the server every day. I don't stay on long, but I challenge you to run around spawn constantly. See how long it takes before you get bored and decide to do something else.
Back to top Go down

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:26 am

responce to A make it asthough your helping people on your server think about what the server would be like with out you and how much you do help just put a smile on your face as you do it dont look at the negitives look at the positives.

responce to B i do run around spwan constantly i am always lookking for someone to pvp and i cant find people so i know how you feel why dont you make a faction
go raid pvp do all of that and make it clear that your not going to listen to the people and go on the fourms and make changes. just act like a normal player for a bit that way as well as making the server fun for you, you can see the problems with the server
Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:35 pm

MrMajorMuffins wrote:

Vitualpixel glitched through my 2 thick roof when I first joined, killed him. Then Sonic and Vitualpixel got mad, saying I use something call nocus or something?
I never remember raiding you. When was this?
Second, it was you trying to raid us, we never raided you. Maybe one of my members did, but us killing you at our base when you kept combat logging is all I remember.
Back to top Go down
MrMajorMuffins
Scrub
MrMajorMuffins

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Virtualpixels wrote:
MrMajorMuffins wrote:

I never remember raiding you. When was this?
Second, it was you trying to raid us, we never raided you. Maybe one of my members did, but us killing you at our base when you kept combat logging is all I remember.

The first day I join, was you, Sonic and dutch.
I never succeed given your base is obsidian. Secondly, please don't say I 'combat logged' when the true meaning of it is logging of during combat. I just simply logged off before you got to me, two different thing's I'd say.

Back to top Go down
Virtualpixels
Diamond
Virtualpixels

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:23 pm

MrMajorMuffins wrote:

The first day I join, was you, Sonic and dutch.

I don't know, the first day you join. Please clarify.

MrMajorMuffins wrote:

Secondly, please don't say I 'combat logged' when the true meaning of it is logging of during combat. I just simply logged off before you got to me, two different thing's I'd say.
Combat logging is generally logging off when you've been hit or it's clear we're going to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Niner256
Gold
Niner256

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 pm

All things said and done, VirtualPixels does hack, but you guys will deny it. He makes one good video and gets mod! Probably the first time he has ever turned on a legit client.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:54 pm

How high up is your base?
Back to top Go down
4lfalfa
Scrub

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:58 pm

only 3 layers? i think u can vclip through that
post some screenshots of ur base mb... and the coordinates while u at it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrMajorMuffins
Scrub
MrMajorMuffins

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:47 am

4lfalfa wrote:
only 3 layers? i think u can vclip through that
post some screenshots of ur base mb... and the coordinates while u at it? Very Happy

Pretty sure you can't, given the announcement says to make it atleast 2 layers thick.
No, so fuck off. Thanks for your input though.

ShaunDepro wrote:
How high up is your base?

140 is the first layer, then it goes up until around 155 I think. Why?
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:50 am

Well, V-clip actually works through like, ten layers I believe... but considering that V-clip is a hack, and is illegal to use anyways, that's a moot point.

I believe you're referring to the recent 1.3 glitch that allows you to fall through a 1 block thick ceiling if you mine it fast enough.
Back to top Go down
4lfalfa
Scrub

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:14 am

this game uses some strong emotions of property and loss
dont let this loss feeling drag u down the wrong road
u know like, u have learnt how to protect against vclippers now, go and use ur new knowledge to improve and kick some butts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seems Legit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seems Legit   Seems Legit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seems Legit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft :: SwaggerCraft General-
Jump to: