SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney

Go down 
+11
Warren91208
Dro
Linden
MISTERbobPLOODY
Fire_unknown
johnjohn213
Toxicity33
Mash_Tactics
crazyguys56
Minerjoe2323
Seventhspiker
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:57 pm

I'm not on board with wiping mcmmo. Everything else I'm fine with.
Back to top Go down
Toxicity33
Scrub
Toxicity33

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:07 pm

I'll bet the people who don't want the wipe are the dupers xD

But yeah, I'm fine with a complete map wipe excluding mcmmo.
Back to top Go down
Warren91208
Iron

PostSubject: Obsidian being able to be destroyed. NO   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:38 pm

You got my vote as well. (no) For obby being able to be destroyed.

Theres another donator. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Warren91208 wrote:
You got my vote as well. (no) For obby being able to be destroyed.

Theres another donator. Very Happy

It's better because people will know and have a idea of what kind of base to build. And everyone can start the same.
Back to top Go down
rocketeer55
Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:41 pm

I want a clean wipe so much, I'd even donate to the server to get a clean wipe. I know that mcmmo wouldn't be wiped, but wow would I want that. And obviously there are going to be those dupers who don't want the map yo be reset, because they are tremendously rich from all of their duped items.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:50 pm

One thing though, if the reset were to happen would it be possible to disable donations for like a week after the reset?
While it's great that the money goes to the server, people getting a ridiculous amount of diamonds, obby, and in game money right away kind of ruins the whole point of the reset.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:55 pm

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:
One thing though, if the reset were to happen would it be possible to disable donations for like a week after the reset?
While it's great that the money goes to the server, people getting a ridiculous amount of diamonds, obby, and in game money right away kind of ruins the whole point of the reset.

Yea but this might not happened. We still need peoples votes.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 pm

I said If.

Last edited by MISTERbobPLOODY on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Didn't understand your Engrish.)
Back to top Go down
Joshua9911222
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

This is going to be the best thing about the reset, Ill just make an obby base covered with water anyways, but the raiding possablilities......
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Joshua9911222 wrote:
This is going to be the best thing about the reset, Ill just make an obby base covered with water anyways, but the raiding possablilities......

Pretty much this.

Over the months, people have gotten this strange idea that we're no longer a raiding server. They seem to think that after they create their unraidable base, that we're just a bank to house their crap for all of eternity.

But no, we're a raiding server.

We're not being unfair about this. You'll be given months of time to prepare, you won't be raided while you're offline and unable to defend, and it's not like half a stack of tnt is going to level an obsidian base covered in water.

If you want to keep your stuff safe, then you stay vigilant. In all honesty, considering the fact that you can't raid someone who's offline, raiding might actually be HARDER after this update.
Back to top Go down
Aus10IsANoob
Gold
Aus10IsANoob

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:32 pm

I agree with Tox.

Also don't nerf water. I'd be fine with everything else at this point.
Back to top Go down
naruto85
Gold
naruto85

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:36 pm

A full wipe (besides MCMMO) seems like the best thing for swaggercraft right now. Goodbye all of Damn's duped diamonds, tnt, god crap, etc. If Evolve (a pretty rich faction, if I say so myself) would want ALL of their stuff gone and a fair chunk of the server, this should be taken into serious consideration.

I vote yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2