SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney

Go down 
+11
Warren91208
Dro
Linden
MISTERbobPLOODY
Fire_unknown
johnjohn213
Toxicity33
Mash_Tactics
crazyguys56
Minerjoe2323
Seventhspiker
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seventhspiker
Scrub

Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney Empty
PostSubject: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Well basically I would like to have a vote on who wants Obsidian to be able to be blown up by tnt.
Post a reply
Back to top Go down
Minerjoe2323
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 pm

i vote no new rule
Back to top Go down
crazyguys56
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Seventhspiker wrote:
Well basically I would like to have a vote on who wants Obsidian to be able to be blown up by tnt.

FUCK THAT SHIT MAN!
NEW RAIDING RULE SUCKS !!! #NRRS
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Feel free.

Just try not to delude yourself with the impression that the outcome of this is going to change anything.

Pleeeeenty of people have already emailed Laser about this, and none of them have given a good reason as to why this shouldn't happen. On top of that, Laser actually converted several of them.
Back to top Go down
Toxicity33
Scrub
Toxicity33

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Honestly, I'm fine with this rule. I say, go for it. But the thing that bugs me is the timing of this rule. Why the hell would you slap this rule on in the middle of a map? Everyone's got a nice base set up, and suddenly you're telling them to change their base design.

A lot of good faction will need to rebuild a new base just to add extra walls and shields. I say, have this change take place in the next map wipe.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Toxicity33 wrote:
Honestly, I'm fine with this rule. I say, go for it. But the thing that bugs me is the timing of this rule. Why the hell would you slap this rule on in the middle of a map? Everyone's got a nice base set up, and suddenly you're telling them to change their base design.

A lot of good faction will need to rebuild a new base just to add extra walls and shields. I say, have this change take place in the next map wipe.

Well, the thing is, the next map wipe is going to have another item splice. Depending on your rank, you're only going to be able to transfer a limited amount of items.

Based on that, people will have way more resources now to defend their things.
Back to top Go down
crazyguys56
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
Feel free.

Just try not to delude yourself with the impression that the outcome of this is going to change anything.

Pleeeeenty of people have already emailed Laser about this, and none of them have given a good reason as to why this shouldn't happen. On top of that, Laser actually converted several of them.

Dont start to rage and delete these posts like you did to ~Nar yesterday. Mad
Back to top Go down
Seventhspiker
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm

Well Mash, if swagger were to lose most of its donators by doing this would You and Laser Still do it? Or is it just because you want more people on the server and don't care about the old donators because they donated and you know will probably not donate again. So basically you just want new people to join and donate.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm

crazyguys56 wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:
Feel free.

Dont start to rage and delete these posts like you did to ~Nar yesterday. Mad

Naruto should consider himself lucky that I didn't start banning the people in that video. He literally handed me all the evidence I needed to start slapping temporary bans for spamming and general server disruption.

If I was raging, I'd have done that.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Seventhspiker wrote:
Well Mash, if swagger were to lose most of its donators by doing this would You and Laser Still do it? Or is it just because you want more people on the server and don't care about the old donators because they donated and you know will probably not donate again. So basically you just want new people to join and donate.

Yeah, we would.

If you can't give a single convincing argument as to why we shouldn't, then I'm just going to assume that the donators that quit are just extremely butthurt over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Toxicity33
Scrub
Toxicity33

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
Toxicity33 wrote:

Well, the thing is, the next map wipe is going to have another item splice. Depending on your rank, you're only going to be able to transfer a limited amount of items.

Really, I would like to see the next map wipe as a blank slate. This means that money gets wiped along with items and inventories. I think that the economy in Swaggercraft is fucked up. You got duped diamonds everywhere, duped tnt, and huge amounts of money. Hell, you didn't even wipe all of Damn/Arcane's duped stuff.

If you put this new raiding rule in the new map, everyone would need to work for their obby and tnt. This way, a raid would be a risky thing. If you choose to invest all your tnt on a faction, go ahead, you don't have 10 double chests of tnt anyways.
Back to top Go down
Toxicity33
Scrub
Toxicity33

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:59 pm

And what I'm trying to say is you build a huge obby base this map, and you gotta get rid of it because there's no way you could triple thick the walls. Take Damn and Evolve's base as examples.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Toxicity33 wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:
Toxicity33 wrote:

Really, I would like to see the next map wipe as a blank slate. This means that money gets wiped along with items and inventories. I think that the economy in Swaggercraft is fucked up. You got duped diamonds everywhere, duped tnt, and huge amounts of money. Hell, you didn't even wipe all of Damn/Arcane's duped stuff.

If you put this new raiding rule in the new map, everyone would need to work for their obby and tnt. This way, a raid would be a risky thing. If you choose to invest all your tnt on a faction, go ahead, you don't have 10 double chests of tnt anyways.

Trust me, I would LOOOOOOVE to do this. You have no idea.

Unfortunately, we really can't. It sets a bad precedent with our donators. One that says that we're able and willing to take any and all donated items at a moment's notice.

There'll be a splice, but I doubt that a full reset will ever happen.
Back to top Go down
johnjohn213
Scrub

PostSubject: Hello there.   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:59 pm

i vote Ney
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Let's just wipe everything but mcmmo with the new rules its better like toxic said.
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:57 pm

If enough people voted for a full wipe besides mcmmo, would you do it?
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:14 pm

MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

It would be taken into consideration... but we'd need a monumental majority of donors to agree with it just to even consider it.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:16 pm

My whole faction agrees, Biionic, Skelly, Pandabear, Mortomax, Heyckave, Linden, Rocketeer, Wickered, Emg There you go, you got 9 votes for it so far.
(Donator votes)
Back to top Go down
Dro
Scrub
Dro

PostSubject: Awwww   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Linden, you forgot about mehhhhhhh.....!!
Back to top Go down
MISTERbobPLOODY
Diamond
MISTERbobPLOODY

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:23 pm

I agree with it. There's my vote.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Forgot if you were a donator, fail.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

It would be taken into consideration... but we'd need a monumental majority of donors to agree with it just to even consider it. Unknown you are a beast.

I vote yes because this allows people to start over and have a idea of what kind of base to build since we can now blow up obby and stuff.

So that's my vote.
Back to top Go down
Linden
Gold

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:
MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

It would be taken into consideration... but we'd need a monumental majority of donors to agree with it just to even consider it. Unknown you are getting banned because nobody likes you.

I vote yes because this allows people to start over and have a idea of what kind of base to build since we can now blow up obby and stuff.

So that's my vote.

I think you should wipe it all but mcmmo, and mcmmo if possible, but I doubt you would.
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Just to be clear, if this were to happen it would be ENTIRELY Laser's call.

We don't want to do this unless everyone is onboard with it and I mean EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Linden wrote:
Fire_unknown wrote:
Mash_Tactics wrote:
MISTERbobPLOODY wrote:

It would be taken into consideration... but we'd need a monumental majority of donors to agree with it just to even consider it. Unknown you are getting banned because nobody likes you.

So that's my vote.

I think you should wipe it all but mcmmo, and mcmmo if possible, but I doubt you would.

Yea because a lot of people donated for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney   Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obsidian being able to be blown up Yey or Ney
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next