SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE

Go down 
+4
Textus
UNDEADbladeMC
pogdoo
GetKnifed808
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GetKnifed808
Gold

NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:43 pm

I've been trying to type /home bed but its just taking me to my /home... This just screwed me over cus i dont know excatly where my vault is where I had /home bed and now its not working... So i need da help.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Knifed i will come on and check mine because i can normally use /home bed and it works...
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Right i just checked on swagger and it seems that the /home bed has been completely removed because if you were a donor you could type /home with nothing else and it would then come up home,2,3,bed but now its only home,2,3 so i dont have a clue whats going on there :/
Back to top Go down
UNDEADbladeMC
Scrub
UNDEADbladeMC

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:14 pm

This also does not work for me... If anyone is online(I can't get on) sleep in a bed and see if it lets you '/home bed' after maybe?
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Last time I checked you could /home bed as long as the bed wasn't destroyed after sleeping it.
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 pm

pogdoo wrote:
Right i just checked on swagger and it seems that the /home bed has been completely removed because if you were a donor you could type /home with nothing else and it would then come up home,2,3,bed but now its only home,2,3 so i dont have a clue whats going on there :/
When I do /home, I see bed in there.
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:59 am

I did not ever know that /home bed was an option for anyone... It was never intended and if it isn't working now, it's going to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 2:32 am

I'm still not entirely convinced that /home and /home bed are different commands.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:10 am

I've never heard of /home bed..
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:29 am

Laser /home bed has always been a separate and existing command but I don't k ow whether it was just donors that could use it or whether everyone could... But can I ask on behalf of getknifed what is he meant to do now? Because he can't get back to where he kept his stuff I don't think?
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:32 am

Textus wrote:
pogdoo wrote:
When I do /home, I see bed in there.

It seems that people have been able to do lots of different things because I have never been able to do /home I have only ever been able to do /home 1,2 or 3 and /home home is the same as /home 1 for me?
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: this    NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 pm

People have been saying this still works in 1.2.5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE   NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED ADMIN HELP PLEASE
Page 1 of 1