SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

*Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|

Go down 
+6
Bog420
luckystars123
Textus
ShaunDepro
vongriva
B1GBADW0IF
10 posters
AuthorMessage
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

*Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| Empty
PostSubject: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:58 pm

*Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| EnvyLogo

We are "Envy". We are a PvP, and Mining clan. And we collect wool......

Our clan is divided up into 3 "squads"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Recruits -

This is your default rank, you get no cords of base, no safety, no tools. During this time you are by your self and WILL have to mine 6 stacks of cobble,64 iron,16 obsidan and 8 diamonds. When this is completed, message me here or in-game, and i will promote you as it proves loyalty to our clan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- PVP -

This is the squad that usually goes on raids, and scouting missions. The people in this group are the best of the best at PVP. If you are not on this squad, you will be able to go on some small raiding missions. These people spend little time in the base and are usually out fighting for more tools,resources, and territory. You will be supplied with full Diamond armor and a diamond sword , sometimes also a bow and arrows.

- Mining -

This is the squad who is usually in the mines and caves. These people rarely go out to PVP but are still able to if they wish, but will not be supplied armor or weapons. You however be supplied with picks, torches, and shovels.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[center]Clan Rules:
***1.Follow Swagger Craft rules.
*2. Dont be a retard
***3. Dont steal (code :rw5x)
*4. Be nice to fellow Envy members and Allies.
*5. Always donate something to faction fund.

***=Kickable
*=Warning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Application:
In-Game Name:
Time on SwaggerCraft??:
Timezone? (Preferably EST):
Are you patient?:
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?:
Have you ever been banned from Swaggercraft? If so, why?:
How many hours would you say you'd play on an average day?:
Why do you want to join us?:
What are your strengths?:
Why should we accept you?:
Which SQUAD would you like to join?:
Are you a donator or are you planning on getting it?:
What is the code?:
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? :
Allies:

---------------------------------------
PM me or /tell B1GBADW0IFyou want totalk about it.

Enemies:

Member List:

Leader: B1GBADW0IF [PVP]

Co-Leader: ttomss [MINING]

Mods:

Tristen77 [PVP]

Members:

Samuel07 [MINING]
Dave2218 [PVP]
TKD_KID [MINING]

Recruits:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Ri0TxFILMS?feature=mhee
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:29 pm

WOW, nice layout! how long did it take you to make the picture? this lookes neat and organized Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:35 pm

vongriva wrote:
WOW, nice layout! how long did it take you to make the picture? this lookes neat and organized Very Happy
Thanks! Very Happy 5 minutes honestly...
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Looks veery similar to your old one Cool Can't put my finger on it..
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:46 pm

ShaunDepro wrote:
Looks veery similar to your old one Cool Can't put my finger on it..
LOL
Back to top Go down
Textus
Gold
Textus

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:42 pm

In-Game Name: Textus
Time on Minecraft?: 2 years
Time on SwaggerCraft??: 8 months
Timezone? (Preferably EST): Atlantic Time
Are you patient?: Very, I ate a bowl of slugs this morning for breakfast, without any milk Cool
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?: Damn, haven't left yet still looking for a good faction Very Happy
Have you ever been banned from Swaggercraft? If so, why?: No I don't hack
How many hours would you say you'd play on an average day?: 22
Why do you want to join us?: Cause I think you guys are pro and I want to get to know you better
What are your strengths?: I am very good at raiding and eating all your cookies
Why should we accept you?: Cause I will help store your cookies in my belly
Which SQUAD would you like to join?: PVP cause who doesn't like Planets vs Pimples
Are you a donator or are you planning on getting it?: I am Premiere
What is the code?: rw5x
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? :Yes Easy Peasy

Last edited by Textus on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
luckystars123
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:43 pm

In-Game Name: luckystars123
Time on Minecraft?: since april or may of last year
Time on SwaggerCraft??: since 1.8 i think
Timezone? (Preferably EST): DMV BABY
Are you patient?: yes im so patient a snail could beat me in a race.
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?: yes i havent left
Have you ever been banned from Swaggercraft? If so, why?: yes for being a boss
How many hours would you say you'd play on an average day?: 2,000 hours
Why do you want to join us?: so we can get your obby base
What are your strengths?: to find and destroy people
Why should we accept you?: cause we have your stuff
Which SQUAD would you like to join?:mining
Are you a donator or are you planning on getting it?: i am swag
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? : THATS NOTHING I HAVE A MYTHICAL CREATURE IN MY ROOM.

Last edited by luckystars123 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CAUSE TEXTUS DIDNT THINK I HAD ENOUGH CAPS IN MY POST.)
Back to top Go down
Bog420
Scrub
Bog420

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:52 pm

In-Game Name:Bog420
Time on Minecraft?:1 year
Time on SwaggerCraft??:Couple of months
Timezone? (Preferably EST):Dmv
Are you patient?:Of coures i lay eggs
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?:Damn cuz Tex is to much of a boss
Have you ever been banned from Swaggercraft? If so, why?:No
How many hours would you say you'd play on an average day?:5
Why do you want to join us?:Cuz i can make you guys good and not get raided
What are your strengths?:Protecting noobs
Why should we accept you?:Cuz you are the noob
Which SQUAD would you like to join?:Protecting your ass
Are you a donator or are you planning on getting it?:Im swag boi
What is the code?:rw5x
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? :understand that you guys really suck
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Textus wrote:
In-Game Name: Textus
Time on Minecraft?: 2 years
Time on SwaggerCraft??: 8 months
Timezone? (Preferably EST): Atlantic Time
Are you patient?: Very, I ate a bowl of slugs this morning for breakfast, without any milk Cool
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?: Damn, haven't left yet still looking for a good faction Very Happy
Have you ever been banned from Swaggercraft? If so, why?: No I don't hack
How many hours would you say you'd play on an average day?: 22
Why do you want to join us?: Cause I think you guys are pro and I want to get to know you better
What are your strengths?: I am very good at raiding and eating all your cookies
Why should we accept you?: Cause I will help store your cookies in my belly
Which SQUAD would you like to join?: PVP cause who doesn't like Planets vs Pimples
Are you a donator or are you planning on getting it?: I am Premiere
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? :Yes Easy Peasy
luckystars123 wrote:
In-Game Name: luckystars123
Time on Minecraft?: since april or may of last year
Time on SwaggerCraft??: since 1.8 i think
Timezone? (Preferably EST): DMV BABY
Are you patient?: yes im so patient a snail could beat me in a race.
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?: yes i havent left
Have you ever been banned from Swaggercraft? If so, why?: yes for being a boss
How many hours would you say you'd play on an average day?: 2,000 hours
Why do you want to join us?: so we can get your obby base
What are your strengths?: to find and destroy people
Why should we accept you?: cause we have your stuff
Which SQUAD would you like to join?:mining
Are you a donator or are you planning on getting it?: i am swag
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? : THATS NOTHING I HAVE A MYTHICAL CREATURE IN MY ROOM.
Bog420 wrote:
In-Game Name:Bog420
Time on Minecraft?:1 year
Time on SwaggerCraft??:Couple of months
Timezone? (Preferably EST):Dmv
Are you patient?:Of coures i lay eggs
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?:Damn cuz Tex is to much of a boss
Have you ever been banned from Swaggercraft? If so, why?:No
How many hours would you say you'd play on an average day?:5
Why do you want to join us?:Cuz i can make you guys good and not get raided
What are your strengths?:Protecting noobs
Why should we accept you?:Cuz you are the noob
Which SQUAD would you like to join?:Protecting your ass
Are you a donator or are you planning on getting it?:Im swag boi
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? :understand that you guys really suck

Thanks for making me laugh! Yea we know we are shit,you guys dont have to rub it in. We are not that mad honestly, we were quite cheezed at first tho. You guys seem like pretty funny guys, sucks that we have to be enemies.
Back to top Go down
Maximus616
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm

In-Game Name:Maximus616
Time on Minecraft?:2-10 hours
Time on SwaggerCraft??:2-10 hours
Timezone? (Preferably EST):EST
Are you patient?:Yes mostly but it depends on what is currently going on in life.
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?:Yes, ive owned a few but my faction has been falling apart and im now only in it for safe places.
Have you ever been banned from Swaggercraft? If so, why?:No i have not
How many hours would you say you'd play on an average day?:Sunday-thursday 2-3 hours, weekends 5-10
Why do you want to join us?:Ive been looking for a faction that has things that i could like in this server, but most have been trolls but this should not be.
What are your strengths?:My strength is pvping with swords or axes, with armour and raiding i am very helpful and good in.
Why should we accept you?:You should accept me because i am very helpful in factions and can do many things to help you guys out. Pvp wise i can easily get you tools and have close to a double profit in them, while keeping a power at a positive level.
Which SQUAD would you like to join?:I would like to join the pvp squad, because of my likes in minecraft and what i do the most.
Are you a donator or are you planning on getting it?:No i currently am not a donor but i plan on getting it soon.
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? :This question is not true but i understand i must mine 6 stacks of cobble, 64 iron, 16 obsidian and 8 diamonds to become an actual help to your group.
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Maximus616 wrote:
Are you patient?:Yes mostly but it depends on what is currently going on in life.
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?:Yes, ive owned a few but my faction has been falling apart and im now only in it for safe places.
How many hours would you say you'd play on an average day?:Sunday-thursday 2-3 hours, weekends 5-10
Why do you want to join us?:Ive been looking for a faction that has things that i could like in this server, but most have been trolls but this should not be.
What are your strengths?:My strength is pvping with swords or axes, with armour and raiding i am very helpful and good in.
Why should we accept you?:You should accept me because i am very helpful in factions and can do many things to help you guys out. Pvp wise i can easily get you tools and have close to a double profit in them, while keeping a power at a positive level.
Which SQUAD would you like to join?:I would like to join the pvp squad, because of my likes in minecraft and what i do the most.
Are you a donator or are you planning on getting it?:No i currently am not a donor but i plan on getting it soon.
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? :This question is not true but i understand i must mine 6 stacks of cobble, 64 iron, 16 obsidian and 8 diamonds to become an actual help to your group.
Do you have skype?
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:42 pm

In-Game Name: jokaly
Time on Minecraft?: since 1.2
Time on SwaggerCraft??: since 1.8
Timezone? (Preferably EST): west or so...
Are you patient?: im as impatient as a old man on his throne(means im patient)
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?: not rly none that i could remember.
Have you ever been banned from Swaggercraft? If so, why?: no meh!
How many hours would you say you'd play on an average day?: 3-5 hours
Why do you want to join us?: i love u guys Very Happy
What are your strengths?: to take an axe and op ppl to death
Why should we accept you?: cause my mcmmo stats r op
Which SQUAD would you like to join?:pvping
Are you a donator or are you planning on getting it?: i am diamoind
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? : how bout i just give u 10 diamonds?

looking foreward to joining Wink
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Maximus616 wrote:
Accepted
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 pm

jokaly wrote:
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?: not rly none that i could remember.
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? : how bout i just give u 10 diamonds?

Declined
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:50 am

B1GBADW0IF wrote:
jokaly wrote:

Declined

y was it declinded pls answer im misserable Sad ill fix anything Sad(((((((((.
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 am

oh btw this is my 100th post Razz
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am

jokaly wrote:
B1GBADW0IF wrote:
jokaly wrote:

Declined

Your age, and you cant fix that.
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:58 am

B1GBADW0IF wrote:
jokaly wrote:
B1GBADW0IF wrote:
jokaly wrote:

Declined

ok lemme tell u this u dick head im in amaranth which has samsizzle who is 17 asian who is 18 diremon who is 20 and i fit in perfectly and FYI i was gonna raid u anyway Razz

im trying to say i act older then i am (if u no what that means bitch)
Back to top Go down
B1GBADW0IF
Iron
B1GBADW0IF

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:01 am

jokaly wrote:
B1GBADW0IF wrote:
jokaly wrote:
B1GBADW0IF wrote:
jokaly wrote:

Declined

ok lemme tell u this u dick head im in amaranth which has samsizzle who is 17 asian who is 18 diremon who is 20 and i fit in perfectly and FYI i was gonna raid u anyway Razz

im trying to say i act older then i am (if u no what that means bitch)
Woah bud, come down lol, i also knew you were going to raid me
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:02 am

now it says im 14 ima go try to join other factions

personal Razz to u
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:06 am

Know another faction now that's on Amaranth's "To Raid" list.
Back to top Go down
jokaly
Gold

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:09 am

its just what i do Cool
Back to top Go down
ttomss
Scrub
ttomss

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:14 am

JOK HOW COULD U I THOUGHT WE WHERE FRIENDS *cries*
Back to top Go down
BL4K3D0N4LD
Scrub

PostSubject: BL4K3D0N4LD   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:03 pm

In-Game Name: BL4K3D0N4LD
Time on Minecraft?: since alpha
Time on SwaggerCraft??: 4 months
Timezone? (Preferably EST): eastern time
Are you patient?: of course Smile
Have you been in any other factions? Reason for leaving?: ran a couple of my own. wanted to join a bigger and better team who works well together
Have you ever been banned from Swaggercraft? If so, why?: Never
How many hours would you say you'd play on an average day?: 2-3
Why do you want to join us?: amazing recruiting layout. seem like a bunch of smart people. im one of the older players here. and im applying to all factions. whoever has the best reason to accept me or seems to be most enthusiastic will have me join them
What are your strengths?: great with red stone and pistons, currently taking political science and architecture in university, meaning im great with people and can design anything needed
Why should we accept you?: im old, knowledgeable, skilled, personable and a great addition to any team
Which SQUAD would you like to join?: anything really, minecraft was created to be able to fit into any situation. and like minecraft i can easily adapt
Are you a donator or are you planning on getting it?: wouldnt don8 to anything online unless i was certain on staying for some time
What is the code?: We are "Envy". We are a PvP, and Mining clan. And we collect wool......
Understand that if you do get accepted that you will have to mine 2 stacks of cobble, and 16 iron? : certainly already have it in my inventory
Back to top Go down
vongriva
Gold
vongriva

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:37 am

not being able to enter a faction because of age is a really stupid thing. sorry Jokaly. I really dont agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|   *Envy*  |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Envy* |PVP|RAIDS|MINING|NEW|RECRUITING|
Page 1 of 1