SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

All players /spawn thoughts.

Go down 
+4
serin1
Zootable
8_B_A_L_L
Fire_unknown
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

All players /spawn thoughts. Empty
PostSubject: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:12 pm

I think its a great idea, but all Iron rank people should have a like /warp arena or something,
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: d   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Iron people should have something else /warp arena or /warp west,east,south,north
Back to top Go down
8_B_A_L_L
Gold
8_B_A_L_L

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:19 pm

Lolno
Back to top Go down
http://goatse.info
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:09 pm

Laserlag has already de it like that
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: f   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Well i posted this before he changed it you person.
Back to top Go down
Zootable
Gold
Zootable

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:36 am

I do not care
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: d   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:02 pm

If see when this was posted this was when Laser was thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: /spawn   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 pm

If you do not care than why did you type and respond back.
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Jesus Christ, Necro-post much?

It took me about 5 minutes to finally grasp the topic being a month out of date, and it wasn't even a "In light of recent events, I believe that this should change" it was.. responding to someone who said they didn't care more than a month ago..

I'M PRETTY CERTAIN THEY STILL DON'T CARE, In Fact, They probably care about 1000% LESS than they did when they first said they didn't care. =p

In closing, Here's an elephant with a penis for a nose.. elephant
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: /spawn   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:04 pm

If you do not care why did you respond. If people didnt respond i would think they wouldnt care but you do.
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:23 pm

... They hadn't responded to you for a month. Pretty sure they didn't care.

Never said I didn't care... I just lost 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Thus, To make it worth it for anyone else who reads this topic..
Here's another picture of an elephant with a phallic trunk

All players /spawn thoughts. Q6xNA
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: /spawn   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Well they didnt respond because i forgot to respond to their statement. Those you are caring about this post because you respond to it
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Well.. Like I said, I never said I didn't care..

But, During the time that you took to write your post.. The Elephant got bit by a radioactive black widow.. And uh.. Well.. Let's just say he didn't turn out like spider-man with a costume and cool powers..

All players /spawn thoughts. VRfv9
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: /spawn   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:29 am

you are still responding back to me
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:54 am

Grats! You've proven you are, at the very least, just as smart as a cocker spaniel and can tell when someone's talking to you.

On that note, The Arachaphant got really depressed, because he was now a mutant. He decided, after moping around for a few hours, to go to the beach. Once he was there, he felt a lot better.

All players /spawn thoughts. 6BtzS
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: /spawn   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:19 pm

You are spamming this post with spider elephants
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Not in my eyes, I consider it Contributing to the post and telling a story so everyone can at least get a laugh out of this otherwise useless post that was revived forcefully from the dead.

On that note:

The elephant-mutant was on the beach for a while wallowing in self pity when he started to notice something weird.. There were a lot of elephants with spider bodies on this beach.. It turns out it was actually An ARACHNOPHANT BEACH RESORT!!! There were all sorts of activities to do, like hang gliding, synchronized swimming, and just general beach bumming.. His spirits were lifted and his confidence restored.. For the first time in hours his life seemed bright again.. All of the sudden he heard a soft voice "Excuse me" it trumpeted.. "Could you put some lotion on my back?" It was a girl.. with a pretty pink flower in her hair.

All players /spawn thoughts. E2DLS
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: /spawn   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 4:16 pm

You are spamming it and no one is looking there this.
Back to top Go down
serin1
Iron

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:10 pm

I dunno about you, but I consider myself someone.. And you appear to be an individual.. albeit an individual of limited grammar and intelligence.. but an individual no less.. I suppose that those count as more people than "No one" would describe.. Not to mention the other people who've talked to me about it.. Also, Usually when people talk about spam.. they don't talk about conversations, they generally mean people repeating the same message over and over.. Of which you're more guilty than I. Not to mention the fact, That the only time I post.. Is after you reply.. Thus, the ball's in your court.. Stop replying, and I will likewise stop.

On another note... The Arachnophant decided to take the girl up on her offer of rubbing lotion on her back.. And one thing led to another.. and wouldn't you know it they ran off together and got married.. A year later they had a lovely clutch of broodlings.. They were quite a handful, and would get into everything..

All players /spawn thoughts. Bd4SF
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: f   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:14 pm

STOP SPAMMING MY POST OR LASER WILL REMOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Biionic
Scrub
Biionic

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Dude. This is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Childflayer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:26 am

serin1 wrote:
Stop replying, and I will likewise stop.

And your response? Keep yelling at him to stop posting via a post in the thread.
*Slow clap*
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:05 am

Reply, I want him to keep going. :3
Back to top Go down
Fire_unknown
Diamond
Fire_unknown

PostSubject: /spawn   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:15 am

WELL STOP POSTING IF YOU DONT CARE.
Back to top Go down
Childflayer
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Fire_unknown wrote:
WELL STOP POSTING IF YOU DONT CARE.

If you care so much about stopping him from posting, it was made very clear how to make that happen. Stop bumping your dead, useless thread with nonsense, and he will stop posting replies. To follow your logic, If you care so much, stop posting. elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All players /spawn thoughts.   All players /spawn thoughts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All players /spawn thoughts.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next