SwaggerCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums have moved to http://swaggercraft.com/forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please visit the new forums at http://www.swaggercraft.com/forum
Main Website
Server IP
server.swaggercraft.com
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 264 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:22 am
Affiliates

ban/ban appeal suggestion

Go down 
+5
ShaunDepro
adamg355
ttomss
LaserLag
NexTG_Duhz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NexTG_Duhz
Scrub

ban/ban appeal suggestion Empty
PostSubject: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:49 am

Either i can't find it or there isn't any clear "direction" to redirect me to a forum page where i can file a ban appeal.
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:03 am

You can appeal your ban from the contact page on our website: www.swaggercraft.com
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/LaserLag
ttomss
Scrub
ttomss

PostSubject: NOOOOO DONT APEAL HIS BAN   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:27 am

to NextTG_Duhz: we lost 2 sets of armour to this jesus mode basterd! GET OUT U SHIT HEAD B4 I STICK MY FINGER IN UR ANUS AND SCRAPE YOUR RECTUM! Evil or Very Mad

love: mom cherry
Back to top Go down
NexTG_Duhz
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 am

have send a email,please read it thanks
Back to top Go down
NexTG_Duhz
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:39 am

ttomss wrote:
to NextTG_Duhz: we lost 2 sets of armour to this jesus mode basterd! GET OUT U SHIT HEAD B4 I STICK MY FINGER IN UR ANUS AND SCRAPE YOUR RECTUM! Evil or Very Mad

love: mom cherry

for starters, i did not use jesus(whatever this hack is) let alone any other hacks. i was wondering around the area finding a safe spot to build a base,then suddenly u came and tried to kill me. i just went and pvp with u and u lost,after that u came and try to kill me again and lost since i upgraded my armor from iron to diamond.I seriously didn;t hack all i did was holding spacebar and "W" and spamming left click on my mouse.
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:24 am

If you promise to uninstall all client modifications and never hack again, I'll unban you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
NexTG_Duhz
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:53 am

ok in any case i 'ill force update my minecraft.
Back to top Go down
LaserLag
Admin
LaserLag

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:09 pm

Great. You are now unbanned.
Back to top Go down
ttomss
Scrub
ttomss

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:25 pm

wasnt me goof u killed my friend who was wearing my armour u hacking basterd
Back to top Go down
adamg355
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Why not make it so that you have to pay 5 dollars to be unbanned but at the cost of you cant be unbanned again.
Back to top Go down
ShaunDepro
Swag
ShaunDepro

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Eww, so you're saying people who have money have the right to be unbanned, whilst people who are poor can't be? There are people who have donated a lot of money to the server who have been banned.
Back to top Go down
TiiMoTHYx
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:51 pm

ShaunDepro wrote:
Eww, so you're saying people who have money have the right to be unbanned, whilst people who are poor can't be? There are people who have donated a lot of money to the server who have been banned.

I wouldn't say... Poor. But people who can't afford to donate. Because some people are pretty wealthy and can donate anytime they want, but just don't have the money at the time to donate. I'm just saying, it's not really fair to classify people as poor and Rich.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:10 pm

TiiMoTHYx wrote:
ShaunDepro wrote:

I wouldn't say... Poor. But people who can't afford to donate. Because some people are pretty wealthy and can donate anytime they want, but just don't have the money at the time to donate. I'm just saying, it's not really fair to classify people as poor and Rich.

I agree with you completely there, although im not "wealthy" or rich at all but i have donated for me and for other people... which people might think im rich or have alot of money but i really don't. But donating to get yourself out of a ban isnt a good idea because people who can afford to have 100 minecraft accounts to spam servers would have enough money to pay to be unbanned... I dont think that has really happened to swaggercraft but i know of it happening to other servers :/
Back to top Go down
Mash_Tactics
Admin
Mash_Tactics

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:04 pm

adamg355 wrote:
Why not make it so that you have to pay 5 dollars to be unbanned but at the cost of you cant be unbanned again.

I believe there's a technical term for that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bribery
Back to top Go down
adamg355
Scrub

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Mash_Tactics wrote:
adamg355 wrote:

I believe there's a technical term for that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bribery

LoL wow bribery but you wouldn't be bribing because you would say pay 5$ to get unbanned
Back to top Go down
ShepherdBook
Gold
ShepherdBook

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:29 pm

In the case where a ban is not questionable, I actually approve of this.

If someone was caught - absolutely - cheating, then giving them a one time chance to get back on the server for a fee sounds pretty normal.
Back to top Go down
pogdoo
Gold
pogdoo

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:42 am

ShepherdBook wrote:
In the case where a ban is not questionable, I actually approve of this.

If someone was caught - absolutely - cheating, then giving them a one time chance to get back on the server for a fee sounds pretty normal.

If it was a one time only oppertunity then yes it would be a good idea, however you cant let someone do it more than once... and if you do then the price would have to rise every time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ban/ban appeal suggestion   ban/ban appeal suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ban/ban appeal suggestion
Page 1 of 1